Home The Bridge

Key information about the week event: Consolation Prize - 03/08 - Updated

Comments

• This Sisko1This Sisko1 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really thought Pulaski would be a 5 star. IMHO, it was her best role that season.
  • MagisseMagisse ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds good to me. I need Noah for my "Our Man Bashir" set (Someday, sure to be a Collection group) and it's always good to have another Sisko.

And Pulaski deserves a 4* for sure. I never liked her myself, but she deserves better than she's gotten.
  • FutureImperfectaFutureImperfecta ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dralix wrote: »
    Ranked or Threshold ?

Yes.

In depth analysis, thank you.
    Love the capitalisation of the Y.
    garner wrote: »

New Pulaski is cool, hopefully 3 stater, maybe MED/CMD/SCI or MED/SCI/CMD would be awesome. But expecting MED/SCI.

I would expect some mix of Med/Sci/Dip
    As her 3* Is Med/Sci and being a hostage would bring out more diplomatic traits then command.

Would be disappointed but not shocked if she were Diplomacy Primary.
  • Peachtree RexPeachtree Rex ✭✭✭✭✭
    So, where does the history and statistics of Galaxy events suggest that Pulaski will feature ?
    Ranked or Threshold ?

I looked at this a while ago. At that point, it was basically "flip a coin, DB will do what it wants to do". I haven't seen anything that would make me think I need to revisit that conclusion.
  • DralixDralix ✭✭✭✭✭
    In depth analysis, thank you.

I didn't show my work, but Peachtree Rex covered it.
  • Does tuvix count as a neelix?
  • DralixDralix ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does tuvix count as a neelix?

Yes.
  • I don't have Noah, so I am less fussed about who ends up as threshold, Victorian Kate is a nice idea, I know many people have been calling for another version of her, and I guess one of the future collections will be Costumed, so another one wouldn't hurt
  • Althea BiermontAlthea Biermont ✭✭✭✭✭
    So, this is going to be the sixth Neelix in the game. It's a crime that we have more versions of Neelix than Chekov, Garak, Dukat, Quark, Scotty, and Uhura. Also somebody REALLY likes the Killing Game, this will be what, the 8th or 9th character from that episode?

I see a "Killing Game" collection in our future.

• Threshold and out for me.

Damn straight
  • eXo | das411eXo | das411 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nobody else has asked, so i'll be that guy - other versions of BEN Sisko, but NOT jake or jennifer sisko, should also count for this one right?
  • right as they are not Ben
  • Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭
    For those wondering...

BONUS CREW

NEELIX
    3* Ambassador Neelix
    1* Chef Neelix
    4* Grand Proxy Neelix
    4* Klingon Neelix
    4* Tuvix

PULASKI
    3* CMO Pulaski

SISKO
    5* 1701 Sisko
    5* Benny Russell
    5* Captain Sisko
    4* Gabriel Bell
    4* Mirror Sisko
    5* Niners Sisko
    2* Promoted Sisko

EXISTING 2* THRESHOLD
    Promoted Sisko (featured in six previous event thresholds)

EXISTING 3* RANK
    Ambassador Neelix (featured in two previous event thresholds)
    CMO Pulaski

As for me personally, I just need one star to immortalized Dr. Hippocrates Noah, and the community rewards will guarantee that. If Victorian Pulaski is the threshold reward, then I'll go for her. If she's the rank reward, I'll craft just enough to be eligible for that last star on Noah and return to working on my backlog.
  • As for me personally, I just need one star to immortalized Dr. Hippocrates Noah, and the community rewards will guarantee that. If Victorian Pulaski is the threshold reward, then I'll go for her. If she's the rank reward, I'll craft just enough to be eligible for that last star on Noah and return to working on my backlog.[/quote]

Same, either way I am looking at a new 4* I don't have, either Ben or Kate, but the ranked one will go out the airlock as I won't finish high enough to FF and I have enough others that need attention
  • Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    2 weeks ago Lissan , nxt week Neelix as featured Leg crew. DB really knows how to make it easy for ppl NOT to spend on Event Pack offers. :D
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • MordackMordack ✭✭✭
    I guess I might try for rank on this one. I quite like Neelix, so I'm hopeful that the fact most other people don't will make it less competitive.
  • MagisseMagisse ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mordack wrote: »
    I guess I might try for rank on this one. I quite like Neelix, so I'm hopeful that the fact most other people don't will make it less competitive.
    Except that this is the first Galaxy after Collections were released, with all the bonus Chrons. Might be quite a few people saving up.
  • :-( spent all my crons
  • [quote=

I see a "Killing Game" collection in our future.[/quote]

I totally expected a WWII collection (Killing Game, RAF from DS9, etc.). Certainly before a Far West collection.
    Admiral of the Québec Alliance Fleet. Joignez-vous à nous.
  • MordackMordack ✭✭✭
    Magisse wrote: »
    Except that this is the first Galaxy after Collections were released, with all the bonus Chrons. Might be quite a few people saving up.

Hmm, that's true. Hopefully they'll all prefer to save them for someone else. I can only hope :smile:
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    :-( spent all my crons

So did I, but I'm not sad about it. I finished equipping my 1/5* Ushaan Archer, 1/5* Banjoman, and 4/4* Ruk, got Mirror Shukar to level 70, and helped make some headway on Pel, Galen, the ECH, and even Klingon Bride Jadzia. Between that and probably ending up around 1400th place in an event I really don’t care about, I think I came out ahead.
  • :-( spent all my crons

So did I, but I'm not sad about it. I finished equipping my 1/5* Ushaan Archer, 1/5* Banjoman, and 4/4* Ruk, got Mirror Shukar to level 70, and helped make some headway on Pel, Galen, the ECH, and even Klingon Bride Jadzia. Between that and probably ending up around 1400th place in an event I really don’t care about, I think I came out ahead.

Actually, neither am I, managed to put levels on a whole bunch of people, some with stupid high requirements, have 2,000 crons, yeah I'm going to drop a few 10x 24 con missions, which usually would finish me off for the day otherwise, means better replicator ration deployment elsewhere
  • Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭
    Magisse wrote: »

Well, for players like @Mordack, I can only wish you luck and promise to stay out of your way! I blew through my Collections reward chronitons the night they went live and got my backlog down to four crew. That was far more satisfying use of them than sitting on them to wait for a Galaxy Event I'd want to compete in for rank.
  • Thank god this event won't drain my cronos :smiley:
  • Paleeeaazze make Pulaski the threshold character, DB?30eu7j8oj1uw.jpg
  • Yay, Pulaski! <3 I also really hope she will be the threshold reward.
  • Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭
    I assumed that version of Neelix would be from the 'Killing Game' episode where some of the crew are forced to take part holographic reproductions of the French Resistance under Nazi occupation.

I didn't think Neelix was part of the French Resistance program? I thought he was just in with the Klingons.

He was a baguette delivering cyclist that the Resistance used to smuggle secret messages.

i1uyuott7q7d.png

An ideal candidate for someone other than Morn to have courier trait
  • Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭
    Both the Neelix and Pulaski vatiants are ones I've been wanting to see in the game for a while. Well done.
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have never liked Pulaski but I am happy to have her in an event if others like her. I do not need to like every event character. For DB to cater to all trek fans I shouldnt like every event character as I do not like all trek shows and characters equally. Keep doing what you are doing DB. You can never go wrong with giving us lots of range of characters from all treks.
    Let’s fly!
  • I have never liked Pulaski but I am happy to have her in an event if others like her. I do not need to like every event character. For DB to cater to all trek fans I shouldnt like every event character as I do not like all trek shows and characters equally. Keep doing what you are doing DB. You can never go wrong with giving us lots of range of characters from all treks.

It's more so about everyone having a chance to get MED help on their crew. Thankfully, DB has been giving everyone a few good MED characters recently (Cornwell, as example). I just hope Pulaski's main trait IS MED, and those MED stats are high...AND she's the threshold character. That would be ideal.