Home The Bridge

Key information about the week event: Consolation Prize - 03/08 - Updated

Comments

• YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pulaski, my favorite doctor! Can't wait!

Joke right?
  • It's at least the last (canon) variation of Pulaski I can think would make it into the game. So that's the "Unpopular Doctor" collection finished.
  • For CardassiaFor Cardassia ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's at least the last (canon) variation of Pulaski I can think would make it into the game. So that's the "Unpopular Doctor" collection finished.

"Creepy Red Surgical Outfit Pulaski" will probably be added at some point.
    “Treason, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder.” - Elim Garak

Cardassian wishlist:
    Tora Ziyal - Thanks!
    Natima Lang
    Empok Nor Garak
    Tekeny Ghemor
    Mira
    Makbar
    Dejar
    Ulani Belor
  • As long as MED is her main trait and she's in the threshold...I'm happy...

Which pretty much guarantees her Primary stat will be DIP and she will be Ranked lol.

Which pretty much guarantees her Primary stat will be DIP and she will be Ranked lol.

I hope not. I would not even bother participating in the event.
  • Baguette Neelix is in the vault now as well as a 2* away team Neelix.
    ELiL wrote: »
    Baguette Neelix is in the vault now as well as a 2* away team Neelix.

I was wondering who the 2* would be, I guess that answers that question.

3* is probably going to be Pulaski then.

Cardassian wishlist:
    Tora Ziyal - Thanks!
    Natima Lang
    Empok Nor Garak
    Tekeny Ghemor
    Mira
    Makbar
    Dejar
    Ulani Belor
  • I just saw 5* Surgeon Pulaski in the vault too. No idea if event-related or just pack.
    I just saw 5* Surgeon Pulaski in the vault too. No idea if event-related or just pack.

Pack probably

Also, Away Team Neelix seems to be Rock Climbing/Spelunking Neelix, in case anyone's wondering.

Cardassian wishlist:
    Tora Ziyal - Thanks!
    Natima Lang
    Empok Nor Garak
    Tekeny Ghemor
    Mira
    Makbar
    Dejar
    Ulani Belor
  • IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    so all this time Pulaski 3* spaced, Neelix 3* spaced, Promoted Sisko spaced.......... doh!
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • al103al103 ✭✭✭
    I just saw 5* Surgeon Pulaski in the vault too. No idea if event-related or just pack.
    So, yeah, whoever said that we'll get that version too was right.
    al103 wrote: »
    So, yeah, whoever said that we'll get that version too was right.
    It's at least the last (canon) variation of Pulaski I can think would make it into the game. So that's the "Unpopular Doctor" collection finished.

;)

Cardassian wishlist:
    Tora Ziyal - Thanks!
    Natima Lang
    Empok Nor Garak
    Tekeny Ghemor
    Mira
    Makbar
    Dejar
    Ulani Belor
  • The Great GornholioThe Great Gornholio ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2018

New crew: Surgeon Pulaski 5*
    p2454agrfcwg.png
    12:09PM in Starfleet Communications
    FE/FF level 100

SCI 837 (190-545)
    MED 1289 (171-473)

FE 1/5 level 100
    SCI 409 (190-545)
    MED 937 (171-473)

Traits: Federation, Starfleet, Human, Doctor

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
  • DralixDralix ✭✭✭✭✭

Pack probably

Also, Away Team Neelix seems to be Rock Climbing/Spelunking Neelix, in case anyone's wondering.

Mushroom picking Neelix?
    Dralix wrote: »

Pack probably

Mushroom picking Neelix?

No, I think it's the one from the episode where he goes into the cave with Paris and Torres and he breaks his leg or whatever.

Cardassian wishlist:
    Tora Ziyal - Thanks!
    Natima Lang
    Empok Nor Garak
    Tekeny Ghemor
    Mira
    Makbar
    Dejar
    Ulani Belor
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Original post updated with the following:

Important: Daylight savings time will go into effect on 03/11 for the USA and some other parts of the world(until November, 4th.). This event will be 1 hour shorter than usual.

Event factions
    Dominion, Ferengi Alliance, Augments

Bonus crew:
    • high bonus: event crew
    • small bonus: variants of Neelix, Tuvix, variants of Pulaski, and variants of Benjamin Sisko.
  • It's at least the last (canon) variation of Pulaski I can think would make it into the game. So that's the "Unpopular Doctor" collection finished.

Funny you should mention that. "Surgeon Pulaski was added March 6, 2018 as a featured character in the portal packs Under the Knife and Do No Harm"
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    http://tenforwardloungers.freecluster.eu
  • barrydancerbarrydancer ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2018

p2454agrfcwg.png
    FE/FF level 100

SCI 837 (190-545)
    MED 1289 (171-473)

FE 1/5 level 100
    SCI 409 (190-545)
    MED 937 (171-473)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

What's Command Hologram doing in there? He's not a doctor. Of course, neither's Paris.
  • al103al103 ✭✭✭
    p2454agrfcwg.png
    Well, they got me. No FF so did pull... and another one... and another... 2 stars on Russel making her FF, 2nd star on Paris and bonus Tuskegee Mayweather getting 2nd star in behold. No Golds... Oh, well... money not exactly well spend as I could got them from voyage or normal pack but I'm not exactly dissatisfied.
  • *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    1 hour on Thursday to hit all thresholds, then the weekend off.....Thanks DB for making this event so unappealing to me, I needed some "me" time..... :smiley:
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.

p2454agrfcwg.png
    FE/FF level 100

SCI 837 (190-545)
    MED 1289 (171-473)

FE 1/5 level 100
    SCI 409 (190-545)
    MED 937 (171-473)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

What's Command Hologram doing in there? He's not a doctor. Of course, neither's Paris.

Command Hologram is a version of the crew who is literally called "The Doctor" ;)
    Someday I hope the trait is added. Regardless of being CMD, he is still The Doctor and still is MED.
  • There is definitely a lack of enthusiasm for this event being expressed in my fleet chat.
  • Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭

Mirror Pulaski - cheerful, friendly, brutal
  • Grant77Grant77 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    Decent art on the Pulaski. I'll be tickled pink if she is the threshold. We already got Hippocrates Noah fairly recently, so give us a reason to participate in a galaxy.
  • al103al103 ✭✭✭
    Grant77 wrote: »
    Decent art on the Pulaski. I'll be tickled pink if she is the threshold. We already got Hippocrates Noah fairly recently, so give us a reason to participate in a galaxy.
    It's exactly because they want participation and not "threshold and out" she's likely to be placement reward with Noah as threshold.
    Also your "fairly recently" is year ago if I'm not mistaken... which is not recently at all.
  • Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭
    al103 wrote: »
    Grant77 wrote: »
    It's exactly because they want participation and not "threshold and out" she's likely to be placement reward with Noah as threshold.
    Also your "fairly recently" is year ago if I'm not mistaken... which is not recently at all.

Very nearly a year to the day; Dr. Hippocrates Noah debuted in "Alpha and Omega", which began on 9 March 2017.