Home The Bridge

Key information about the week event: Consolation Prize - 03/08 - Updated

123457»

Comments

• PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    Magisse wrote: »
    No comments about Pulaski's opening line in the event?
    "This madman Hippocrates Noah-who is not a doctor..."
    Back to the old DB "Doctor" trait discussion. ;)

For those who have brain trauma for last time I hereby throw a bag of petrified cronuts at you.
  • For CardassiaFor Cardassia ✭✭✭✭✭

"Or even a real person"

I assumed the "real person" dig was referring to other discussions about how/why holograms are moving around doing things.

So yeah, a good amount of tongue-in-cheek there :P
    “Treason, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder.” - Elim Garak

Cardassian wishlist:
    Tora Ziyal - Thanks!
    Natima Lang
    Empok Nor Garak
    Tekeny Ghemor
    Mira
    Makbar
    Dejar
    Ulani Belor
  • Magisse wrote: »

I actually busted out laughing when I read that!
  • MagisseMagisse ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey, aren't the community rewards backwards? The threshold character is always the first reward, right? Made me open an extra slot for Noah so I could get in and level Pulaski.
  • [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey, aren't the community rewards backwards? The threshold character is always the first reward, right? Made me open an extra slot for Noah so I could get in and level Pulaski.

They've done it both ways in the past, the threshold isn't always the first community reward.
  • StormagedonStormagedon ✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    I just wanted to offer some props for the quality of the art on the two new characters being introduced this week. They look fantastic!

'Away Team' Neelix also looks Brilliant.

It is rather sad, though, when a 2* has tremendously superior artwork to almost all of the 4* and 5* characters released this year.

I really hope this is a sign of things to come, DB!
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    DB listened and is doing great with the artwork. The legendary neelix stats are not wonderful but pulaski is crazy good. 985 diplomacy which with starbase boosts is almost 1100. Wow! Thx DB.
    Let’s fly!
  • DB listened and is doing great with the artwork. The legendary neelix stats are not wonderful but pulaski is crazy good. 985 diplomacy which with starbase boosts is almost 1100. Wow! Thx DB.

I agree, the artwork is strong this week
  • Fantastic artwork this week across the board. I'm not a big fan of galaxy events as a rule, but I was more than happy to max out the thresholds and grab Pulaski, and I wish more committed galaxy players the joy of their Neelii!