Home The Bridge

Portal updates

Comments

• Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Shan with these new additions, tomorrow would be a perfect time to offer the 10x10 buyable up to two times. I would definitely buy that twice.
  • IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Shan with these new additions, tomorrow would be a perfect time to offer the 10x10 buyable up to two times. I would definitely buy that twice.

I think a better option may be payday/end of the month
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • This Sisko1This Sisko1 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm digging the answers Shan
  • Navarch Navarch ✭✭✭✭✭
    Could we get 10x10 for each of the premium,Q, and Timicin packs?
  • Automaton_2000Automaton_2000 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Navarch wrote: »
    Could we get 10x10 for each of the premium,Q, and Timicin packs?

Have they done 10-for-10 for a theme pack before? I would absolutely love that for the Timicin pack. Rest in peace Mr. Stiers.
  • *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great, now we need more crew slots to make room for all the "new" crew......
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • al103al103 ✭✭✭
    I would absolutely love that for the Timicin pack. Rest in peace Mr. Stiers.
    *looks on Feezal in Freezer* I probably have better chance with normal one...

and even better with Q one, but I suspect ALL of them would just give me Human Q for a total of 12 stars.
  • IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    43foq5apnlvq.gif

Elvis has entered the portal.

thaaaank you veri' muuuch!
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • FutureImperfectaFutureImperfecta ✭✭✭✭✭
    Finally got home (was out when sent last message)

Surprised but not upset Mega 5's were added, glad there's a longer wait for their addition
  • Secret JourneySecret Journey ✭✭✭✭
    Why no Discovery schematics? Happy with the updates though!
    DB = Climbing up an endless wall...
    Why no Discovery schematics? Happy with the updates though!

Too New.
    Most likely the ones added today are from at least a year ago, 6 or 7 months the diso stuff will be added
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Shan are they going to appear in Dabo now? So far I haven’t seen a few of them there
  • For CardassiaFor Cardassia ✭✭✭✭✭
    Banjo1012 wrote: »
    @Shan are they going to appear in Dabo now? So far I haven’t seen a few of them there

Dabo has always been able to show anyone, even event crew before an event drops. So it's actually always the most up-to-date. Today for instance, Mirror Troi was in my Dabo wheel.
    “Treason, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder.” - Elim Garak

Cardassian wishlist:
    Tora Ziyal - Thanks!
    Natima Lang
    Empok Nor Garak
    Tekeny Ghemor
    Mira
    Makbar
    Dejar
    Ulani Belor
  • JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    @Shan Could you purrhaps investigate how Klingun O'Brien got forgotten, but Purrsoner O'Brien got added? Just wundering. Meow! :) You know ... collections. :)
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")

Dabo has always been able to show anyone, even event crew before an event drops. So it's actually always the most up-to-date. Today for instance, Mirror Troi was in my Dabo wheel.

I have not seen Borg Queen or First Officer Burnham. Been checking every day just for the latter

• Female Klingon QFemale Klingon Q ✭✭✭
    edited March 2018

I was under the impression that all four and five stars were on Dabo, save for honor hall exclusives and voyage exclusives.

In fact, that’s how I got my third warship chakotay.
    Task Force Pike: We are recruiting!

Task Force Pike/Garrett's Giants, Founder

Task Force April, Fleet Founder Emeritus

Newfie Central, Squad Founder, In Memoriam
  • <TGE> Clifford<TGE> Clifford ✭✭✭✭✭

I was under the impression that all four and five stars were on Dabo, save for honor hall exclusives and voyage exclusives.

In fact, that’s how I got my third warship chakotay.

Yup. That’s how people have gotten crew like Stop in the Name of Love Sarek and Prisoner Cornwell before the events.
  • For CardassiaFor Cardassia ✭✭✭✭✭

I have not seen Borg Queen or First Officer Burnham. Been checking every day just for the latter

Well, it's random. What can I say. I haven't seen Honey Bare Dax, but I know others have.

I've seen Borg Queen, but not First Officer Burnham. I've also had the Duras Sisters appear as a 4* option.
    “Treason, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder.” - Elim Garak

Cardassian wishlist:
    Tora Ziyal - Thanks!
    Natima Lang
    Empok Nor Garak
    Tekeny Ghemor
    Mira
    Makbar
    Dejar
    Ulani Belor
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    @Shan Could you purrhaps investigate how Klingun O'Brien got forgotten, but Purrsoner O'Brien got added? Just wundering. Meow! :) You know ... collections. :)

He was released later, this is a first update - there will be others :)
    edited March 2018
    Shan wrote: »

He was released later, this is a first update - there will be others :)

Ohh ?
    Spit ball, non binding guess as to when ? :D
    (Had to ask lol)
  • [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    Done 8 of the 18 10x pulls I had saved (video link).

https://youtu.be/8OiqJpFQoBI
  • JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you Shan for your ensurance that there will be others ... hopefully again on a more regular (bi-monthly) base? :)
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
    edited March 2018
    Thank you Shan for your ensurance that there will be others ... hopefully again on a more regular (bi-monthly) base? :)

Well, this isn't -the first- update they've done to the pool, so by the way it's written I'm extrapolating that this is the first update set for the very near future, that a second imminent update is coming. But that's just how I read the message, and yes I to agree / hope that after these present updates happening now/ imminently that they will do them more regularly

If it is very soon as I take from her message, I hope a universal 10x10 comes after the second one so we get the full scope of the planned updates at that time.
  • IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭
    UnkieB wrote: »
    Done 8 of the 18 10x pulls I had saved (video link).

DB's next job is to make a buy again button for tokens. I already knew it was a bit tedious from person experience, watching it on video added just that little bit of despair I needed to complete my day.
    VIP 13 - 310 Crew Slots - 1055 Immortals
    edited March 2018
    Oops
    Shan wrote: »
    I did bring up the request for a 10x10 offer :)

Or how bout three legendary beholds for $50?
  • I don’t get this obsession with Jazz Riker. He was easy to get in the event for free. His stats are meh. His artwork looks pretty much like Commander Riker, but holding a trombone instead of poker cards. Just all around uninspiring.
  • {DD} Smelly{DD} Smelly ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Shan Will Prospero Data be added to the portals too? He was in an event 13 months ago and was never added to the portals.

Sincerely,
    A guy with no Datas