Home The Bridge

Portal updates

Comments

• For CardassiaFor Cardassia ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Shan Will Prospero Data be added to the portals too? He was in an event 13 months ago and was never added to the portals.

Sincerely,
    A guy with no Datas

He was in the list posted, so he's in there now.
    “Treason, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder.” - Elim Garak

Cardassian wishlist:
    Tora Ziyal - Thanks!
    Natima Lang
    Empok Nor Garak
    Tekeny Ghemor
    Mira
    Makbar
    Dejar
    Ulani Belor
    I don’t get this obsession with Jazz Riker. He was easy to get in the event for free. His stats are meh. His artwork looks pretty much like Commander Riker, but holding a trombone instead of poker cards. Just all around uninspiring.

And when was this event? Because I never had the opportunity to get him, and I started playing last summer.

The "obsession" was that he was a 3* that could be obtained, and prevented people from completing all 3*s. So it was a bit of an OCD thing I guess, but also a general annoyance that a 3* couldn't be gotten from the portal. And for so long too.

Cardassian wishlist:
    Tora Ziyal - Thanks!
    Natima Lang
    Empok Nor Garak
    Tekeny Ghemor
    Mira
    Makbar
    Dejar
    Ulani Belor
  • {DD} Smelly{DD} Smelly ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    @Shan Will Prospero Data be added to the portals too? He was in an event 13 months ago and was never added to the portals.

Sincerely,
    A guy with no Datas

He was in the list posted, so he's in there now.

Ha! Thank you! I looked at that list at least 3 times. I don't know how I missed him (I was specifically looking for him too.) Looks like it's time to go see the eye doctor again. Sorry @Shan!
  • SSR BarkleySSR Barkley ✭✭✭✭✭
    70 premium 10pack pulls, 8 golds. saw lots of the new purples
    /SSR/ Barkley - semi retired
    Second Star to the Right - Join Today!
  • DraftedMcCoyDraftedMcCoy ✭✭✭✭
    Put out a $10 for 10 offer and I will jump on it right away.

So many of these people are 2-3 stars for me and have been waiting
  • DralixDralix ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ha! Thank you! I looked at that list at least 3 times. I don't know how I missed him (I was specifically looking for him too.) Looks like it's time to go see the eye doctor again.

That's why man invented CTRL-F.
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don’t get this obsession with Jazz Riker. He was easy to get in the event for free. His stats are meh. His artwork looks pretty much like Commander Riker, but holding a trombone instead of poker cards. Just all around uninspiring.

And when was this event? Because I never had the opportunity to get him, and I started playing last summer.

The "obsession" was that he was a 3* that could be obtained, and prevented people from completing all 3*s. So it was a bit of an OCD thing I guess, but also a general annoyance that a 3* couldn't be gotten from the portal. And for so long too.

Jazz Musician Riker was a ranked reward in both Liberty For All 2 (December 29, 2016-January 3, 2017) and The Falcon Falls (April 13-17, 2017) as per the wiki. Anyone starting around March or April of last year would have had little chance of getting him but there are few excuses for the rest of us.
  • {DD} Smelly{DD} Smelly ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dralix wrote: »
    Ha! Thank you! I looked at that list at least 3 times. I don't know how I missed him (I was specifically looking for him too.) Looks like it's time to go see the eye doctor again.

That's why man invented CTRL-F.

i8zckzm8vtui.jpg
  • JMJM ✭✭
    @Shan thank you so much! I know you probably had a lot to do with this since this post went up and the effort is appreciated. Is there an updated list of who is still not in the pool now? Thanks!!
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    To set expectations accordingly: I do not know when the next update will be or how soon it will be.

I do not have a list of who is not in the pool.
  • YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sweet! Now lets talk about that 10x10 offer for all :D
  • DralixDralix ✭✭✭✭✭
    i8zckzm8vtui.jpg

With those glasses? Get thee to an optometrist. ;)
  • @Shan

Thanks much for the news and to the devs who are improving the game.

I still have to ask though.... the value for airlocked crew is still dismal and we have a number of very active threads asking for honor values to be improved so we aren't just getting 1% of a future citation on a duplicate. A lot of us probably still won't buy new packs in any great numbers because the odds of us getting a wasted purchase and throwing away our cash is really high.

Is there anything on the horizon to make air-locking crew a better value for players?

For a 10 pack we might have spent $10 on, there's an excellent chance of only converting all those cards to about 500 honor. We need to throw away hundreds of dollars before we even get enough honor in packs to cover a single 4* citation.

By comparison, we earn way more honor from daily activities and voyages, so much so that our purchases feel like we get nothing of value at all.
    Shan wrote: »
    @Shan

Thanks much for the news and to the devs who are improving the game.

I still have to ask though.... the value for airlocked crew is still dismal and we have a number of very active threads asking for honor values to be improved so we aren't just getting 1% of a future citation on a duplicate. A lot of us probably still won't buy new packs in any great numbers because the odds of us getting a wasted purchase and throwing away our cash is really high.

Is there anything on the horizon to make air-locking crew a better value for players?

For a 10 pack we might have spent $10 on, there's an excellent chance of only converting all those cards to about 500 honor. We need to throw away hundreds of dollars before we even get enough honor in packs to cover a single 4* citation.

By comparison, we earn way more honor from daily activities and voyages, so much so that our purchases feel like we get nothing of value at all.

Not that I know of, I will forward this feedback, and yes I know it has been brought up before.
    That is all I can do for this unfortunately.

And we're all grateful that you do that much :)

Cardassian wishlist:
    Tora Ziyal - Thanks!
    Natima Lang
    Empok Nor Garak
    Tekeny Ghemor
    Mira
    Makbar
    Dejar
    Ulani Belor
  • [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    Ivanstone wrote: »
    UnkieB wrote: »
    Done 8 of the 18 10x pulls I had saved (video link).

DB's next job is to make a buy again button for tokens. I already knew it was a bit tedious from person experience, watching it on video added just that little bit of despair I needed to complete my day.

To really bore you I did 10 more pulls (video) 😉

https://youtu.be/8ATVk7SIxFI

18 10x pulls total. 2 gold fuses and a third star on Doc Crusher. Everything else was honor.
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ivanstone wrote: »
    Done 8 of the 18 10x pulls I had saved (video link).

DB's next job is to make a buy again button for tokens. I already knew it was a bit tedious from person experience, watching it on video added just that little bit of despair I needed to complete my day.

To really bore you I did 10 more pulls 😉

https://youtu.be/8ATVk7SIxFI

18 10x pulls total. 2 gold fuses and a third star on Doc Crusher. Everything else was honor.

I’m itching to do some pulls but I plan on buying the $100 Hoshi offer tomorrow and I don’t want to ruin the DYC for it

• <TGE> Clifford<TGE> Clifford ✭✭✭✭✭

Jazz Musician Riker was a ranked reward in both Liberty For All 2 (December 29, 2016-January 3, 2017) and The Falcon Falls (April 13-17, 2017) as per the wiki. Anyone starting around March or April of last year would have had little chance of getting him but there are few excuses for the rest of us.

In fairness, even players active and able to get Jazz Musician Riker from either of those events may not have had anywhere to put him at the time. As excuses for not keeping a crew member go, crew slot limitations has always been an accepted one around these parts.

Not to mention that you would have had to hit the appropriate rank in order to get him, and many of us regularly dismiss 1/3s and 2/3s, figuring that they’ll come around again sooner or later, so there’s really only a few thousand players (out of potentially hundreds of thousands of accounts) who would have had him at 3/3 from those events.
  • Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    Banjo1012 wrote: »
    Banjo1012 wrote: »
    @Shan are they going to appear in Dabo now? So far I haven’t seen a few of them there

Dabo has always been able to show anyone, even event crew before an event drops. So it's actually always the most up-to-date. Today for instance, Mirror Troi was in my Dabo wheel.

I have not seen Borg Queen or First Officer Burnham. Been checking every day just for the latter

I have seen the Borg Queen in the dabo wheel before.
  • Shan wrote: »
    I did bring up the request for a 10x10 offer :)

Thank you!!!!

~ seeking out new life
  • @Shan Will Prospero Data be added to the portals too? He was in an event 13 months ago and was never added to the portals.

Sincerely,
    A guy with no Datas

He's in there, got him in a pull today
    ~ seeking out new life
  • I don’t get this obsession with Jazz Riker. He was easy to get in the event for free. His stats are meh. His artwork looks pretty much like Commander Riker, but holding a trombone instead of poker cards. Just all around uninspiring.

It’s not as though he’s even useful for advanced cadet challenges...
    Task Force Pike: We are recruiting!

Task Force Pike/Garrett's Giants, Founder

Task Force April, Fleet Founder Emeritus

Newfie Central, Squad Founder, In Memoriam
  • I opened everything I had saved.
    about 50 uncommon x10: no useful crew, no useful ships.
    34 single pulls: only useless rares and useless ships.
    5 10x: no gold, three 4* beholds (all in the freezer) and three single 4* I also have immortalised. The only thing I kept was 100 Hirogen schematics.
    *sigh*
  • @shan, no one has reported any of the 5* schematics supposed to be in update dropping at all! Would you check on this? I used many of my saved pulls specifically to get the added 5* schematics. Got plenty of the ones already in portal, tho.
    ~ seeking out new life
  • Navarch Navarch ✭✭✭✭✭
    Capt Ajamm wrote: »
    @shan, no one has reported any of the 5* schematics supposed to be in update dropping at all! Would you check on this? I used many of my saved pulls specifically to get the added 5* schematics. Got plenty of the ones already in portal, tho.

I’ve heard the same thing from members of my fleet.
  • Navarch wrote: »
    Capt Ajamm wrote: »
    @shan, no one has reported any of the 5* schematics supposed to be in update dropping at all! Would you check on this? I used many of my saved pulls specifically to get the added 5* schematics. Got plenty of the ones already in portal, tho.

I’ve heard the same thing from members of my fleet.

I opened up 46 ten-packs last night and this morning. The only new ships I saw drop were the 4* Hirogen Warship and 4* Borg Sphere 878.

But I've been unlucky in this game before.
  • FutureImperfectaFutureImperfecta ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did an event pack, no sign of new ships other then Borg sphere
  • Commander SinclairCommander Sinclair ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still looking for Maquis Ro. Haven't seen her drop in over a year? I guess I got her in a pack, but I can't remember.
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • al103al103 ✭✭✭
    Still looking for Maquis Ro. Haven't seen her drop in over a year? I guess I got her in a pack, but I can't remember.
    She drops. Or at least beholds. I'm 100% sure of that.