Home The Bridge

Portal updates

123457»

Comments

• [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, she drops (was added back in October). I pulled one a ways back to FF the copy I had 3/4 from her event.
  • Automaton_2000Automaton_2000 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shan wrote: »
    I did bring up the request for a 10x10 offer :)

I'm guessing that was a no?
  • Shan wrote: »
    I did bring up the request for a 10x10 offer :)

I'm guessing that was a no?

Maybe we should ask them to put up a Dilithium offer?
  • FYI: I opened many packs right when the portal update went live and the next day got a message indicating that the new ship schematics did not make it into the portal right away but were added shortly after. They did a manual count on how many packs I opened in that window and then added a generous amount of schematics for each missing ship into my account. All told, well handled but if you did open packs in the first day after the update you may not have seen the new schematics but I'm assuming you will get a similar message. Perhaps @Shan or @Black Pebble would consider checking with customer service and confirming this so that no one has to ask about it?
  • <TGE> Clifford<TGE> Clifford ✭✭✭✭✭
    FYI: I opened many packs right when the portal update went live and the next day got a message indicating that the new ship schematics did not make it into the portal right away but were added shortly after. They did a manual count on how many packs I opened in that window and then added a generous amount of schematics for each missing ship into my account. All told, well handled but if you did open packs in the first day after the update you may not have seen the new schematics but I'm assuming you will get a similar message. Perhaps @Shan or @Black Pebble would consider checking with customer service and confirming this so that no one has to ask about it?

I never submitted a ticket, and I recieved the message in my in-game mail along with the appropriate schematics. Leveled up my NX-01. (:
  • Not bad for 90.000 honor, I guess.

b7ytie8q3smc.jpg
    7jmggnp2qkp8.jpg
    460xzsp57b5z.jpg
    0vxbe5ru39c8.jpg
  • FutureImperfectaFutureImperfecta ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wouldn't call those pulls great..
    I'd call them... Legendary !
    Epic Narf ! :P (snort)
  • al103al103 ✭✭✭
    Soooo... Have to ask question... anybody seen new ships in Dabo?
  • [10F] Belle'Anna [10F] Belle'Anna ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also, can we have an update on the Voyage Pool?
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • al103 wrote: »
    Soooo... Have to ask question... anybody seen new ships in Dabo?

Good question. In my dabo there are only the old ships.
  • For CardassiaFor Cardassia ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also, can we have an update on the Voyage Pool?

Yes please @Shan !

It was mentioned that only the 2*s and 3*s got updated in the Voyage pool (which I can happily confirm), but we haven't yet gotten an ETA on when we can expect to see the 4* (and 5* I guess) pools updated.
    “Treason, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder.” - Elim Garak

Cardassian wishlist:
    Tora Ziyal - Thanks!
    Natima Lang
    Empok Nor Garak
    Tekeny Ghemor
    Mira
    Makbar
    Dejar
    Ulani Belor
  • al103al103 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    It was mentioned that only the 2*s and 3*s got updated in the Voyage pool (which I can happily confirm),
    Exactly which ones you can confirm btw? I've seen only Neelix and Saru (who already was there IIRC). And IIRC Shran for 3* but that one does require time so I don't judge (yet).
    al103 wrote: »
    It was mentioned that only the 2*s and 3*s got updated in the Voyage pool (which I can happily confirm),
    Exactly which ones you can confirm btw? I've seen only Neelix and Saru (who already was there IIRC). And IIRC Shran for 3* but that one does require time so I don't judge (yet).

I've gotten Gaia Odo, Desert Burnham, AT Neelix and Saru. I get less 3*s in general of course, so I'm sure it's just a matter of time before I get Riker and Shran.

Cardassian wishlist:
    Tora Ziyal - Thanks!
    Natima Lang
    Empok Nor Garak
    Tekeny Ghemor
    Mira
    Makbar
    Dejar
    Ulani Belor
  • sorinevsorinev ✭✭✭
    edited March 2018

I got Expedition Shran from a Voyage a few days back. I'd post a screenshot, but the forum absolutely butchered my last attempt at a screenshot attachment with a "chocolate cronut" (or whatever it was) substitution in the autogenerated IMG link.
    [SSR] Sorin08
  • al103al103 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    So for Voyages:

2*
    - Festive Jadzia Dax CONFIRMED
    - Desert Michael Burnham CONFIRMED
    - Lieutenant Commander Saru CONFIRMED
    - Away Team Neelix CONFIRMED
    - Gaia Odo CONFIRMED

3*
    - Jazz Musician Riker CONFIRMED
    - Expedition Shran CONFIRMED

Important one is Jadzia really as part of "least amount of cadets that can do everything" (not to be mistaken for "least amount of cadets").

I've gotten Gaia Odo, Desert Burnham, AT Neelix and Saru. I get less 3*s in general of course, so I'm sure it's just a matter of time before I get Riker and Shran.
    So for Voyages:

2*
    - Festive Jadzia Dax
    - Desert Michael Burnham
    - Lieutenant Commander Saru CONFIRMED
    - Away Team Neelix CONFIRMED
    - Gaia Odo CONFIRMED

3*
    - Jazz Musician Riker
    - Expedition Shran CONFIRMED

Important one is Jadzia really as part of "least amount of cadets that can do everything" (not to be mistaken for "least amount of cadets").

So it's just Jadzia left, although I have gotten her from a portal, fwiw.

Cardassian wishlist:
    Tora Ziyal - Thanks!
    Natima Lang
    Empok Nor Garak
    Tekeny Ghemor
    Mira
    Makbar
    Dejar
    Ulani Belor
  • al103al103 ✭✭✭
    So did I but portal and voyages are not same thing.
  • sorinevsorinev ✭✭✭
    I got Festive Jadzia from my Voyage yesterday.
    [SSR] Sorin08
    So did I but portal and voyages are not same thing.

I know, especially since this all started from the Voyage's 4* and 5* pool not getting properly updated. That's why I just said "for what it's worth". Meaning that it's not really the confirmation that you're looking for, but at least we know they didn't miss her completely?

Cardassian wishlist:
    Tora Ziyal - Thanks!
    Natima Lang
    Empok Nor Garak
    Tekeny Ghemor
    Mira
    Makbar
    Dejar
    Ulani Belor
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Addition of updated 4* crew in the Voyages loot tables should be happening this week.
  • al103al103 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    Sooo... to repeat question that was swarmed by voyage discussion... Did anybody see new ships in Dabo? Because just checked new one - all old again.
    sorinev wrote: »
    I got Festive Jadzia from my Voyage yesterday.
    Counted. Well, 2* are 100% in then...

PS. Honestly new 4* in Voyage are net loss for me right now. 17 old 3/4. And only 1 or 2 from additions. But it's kinda "loss" as when I got 4 1/4 that I didn't had previously on the same Voyage, lol! (Ended airlocking two of them though)
  • Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still looking for Maquis Ro. Haven't seen her drop in over a year? I guess I got her in a pack, but I can't remember.

I got a third star for her recently. Pretty sure it was from a Voyage, but it might also have been from a drop. Can't remember.
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
    Still looking for Maquis Ro. Haven't seen her drop in over a year? I guess I got her in a pack, but I can't remember.

I got a third star for her recently. Pretty sure it was from a Voyage, but it might also have been from a drop. Can't remember.

I've gotten her in both a Voyage and a portal pull in the last month. So she's there.

Cardassian wishlist:
    Tora Ziyal - Thanks!
    Natima Lang
    Empok Nor Garak
    Tekeny Ghemor
    Mira
    Makbar
    Dejar
    Ulani Belor
  • al103al103 ✭✭✭
    Aaaand just closed Jazz Riker on Voyage question myself. It soooo do not help my crew slot problem.