Home The Bridge
Options

Most Wanted: Ships and Crew

Comments

• Options
    been Hoping to see him added for ages. Marvellous actor, sad to hear he’s gone RIP.

“Holodeck 2 tomorrow, 1600 hours. Just you, me and a tuning fork”
  • Options
    Since we're entering Romulan territory during the Q Mega, how about Nevesa's Command Ship for 4* or 5*? I realize we really don't need many more 4* ships, but I think it would be appropriate given the short time it appears. Here's one shot of it, "Klingon Design" with the Bird of Prey painted on the underside. It's presumably the one in the forefront of this shot.

0csacfwl20h6.jpg
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    n89dpgzwdfn3.jpg
    admiral janeway hnr hall character alt card death alien version gauntlet character :D or maybe in the q mega would fit nicely as evil powerful aliens

Also ... seeing some tng/ds9/voyager characters in disco uniforms would be neat... or also updated mirror disco styled outfits... could be db originals
  • Options
    As i posted in another thread i realy want to see a 5* Ezri Dax (as my name indicates). Someone posted, that there is no Bashir with the Dominin /Post-Dominion-War Uniform. I would like to see Ezri and Julien get there uniformed Versions. I would also like a Ro Laren in her Enterprise uniform. Technically there is a Ensign Ro Laren Card in the game, but a 4* or 5* Bridge Officer/ Pilot could be so nice.
    (Now i am writing that, i want the child versions of Picard, Ro, Keiko and Guinan too, but im sure someone posted that before.)

For characters only appeared in one Episode, Oji (that Mintakan female from Who watches the watchers) seems like a nice card. And please give her the Prodigy traid.
    Speeking of the Prodigy traid. Daedalus Airiam. Liked her ...
    dies stupid ...
    can get a secound card.

And finally (and not just because i watched the episode yesterday) all the Siskos in the Dessert. (There is a 1* Ezri, so i'll take 2* Jake, 4* Benjamin and 5* Joseph.)

So, my Wishlist is:
    Lieutenant (junior grade)/ Captain Ezri Dax,
    Defiant Medical Officer Bashir,
    Bridge Officer Ro Laren,
    Oji,
    Daedalus possessed Airiam,
    and the Siskos in the Dessert.
  • Options
    v5l1wjyesaqe.jpg

Its time for the Defiant.....before it slips into interstitial sspace again
  • Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    Odan Riker from TNG s4e23 The Host
    It might be nice to get another Trill in the game.

xnai7jxcu1kf.jpeg
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    hesg2dzxn6mw.jpg

Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Options
    gygzue5sqvh8.jpeg
    7peqg0c0evbo.jpeg
    a7iat1zuxcm7.jpeg
    lswylyn85e35.jpeg
    61478uujpi07.jpeg
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    With the Viacom/CBS merger news, I figure I better put in some requests for Kelvinverse crew now:

Jaylah - 5*, SEC/ENG/SCI
    w8cfhpl6b7xy.jpeg

Keenser - 4*, ENG/DIP
    7eyxtp6wvadn.jpeg

Kobayashi Maru Kirk - 5*, COM/ENG/DIP
    m5q3yqpqhhwi.jpeg

John Harrison - 5*, SEC/SCI/COM
    ga74trtz90kl.jpeg
    (not the best screenshot, it was the best I could do on my phone, but you get the point)

I am certain I can think of more, like Nero, Enraged Spock (when fighting Khan), Transporter Operator Chekov, Nervous Flyer Bones, and Skydiving Suit Kirk/Sulu/Olson.
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    With the Viacom/CBS merger news, I figure I better put in some requests for Kelvinverse crew now:

Jaylah - 5*, SEC/ENG/SCI
    w8cfhpl6b7xy.jpeg

Keenser - 4*, ENG/DIP
    7eyxtp6wvadn.jpeg

m5q3yqpqhhwi.jpeg

ga74trtz90kl.jpeg
    (not the best screenshot, it was the best I could do on my phone, but you get the point)

I am certain I can think of more, like Nero, Enraged Spock (when fighting Khan), Transporter Operator Chekov, Nervous Flyer Bones, and Skydiving Suit Kirk/Sulu/Olson.

@Dirk Gunderson I must say that Keenser putting on that shirt is a physical impossibility. Only way is if it was sewed directly around his body

• Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Banjo1012 wrote: »

Jaylah - 5*, SEC/ENG/SCI
    w8cfhpl6b7xy.jpeg

Keenser - 4*, ENG/DIP
    7eyxtp6wvadn.jpeg

m5q3yqpqhhwi.jpeg

ga74trtz90kl.jpeg

@Dirk Gunderson I must say that Keenser putting on that shirt is a physical impossibility. Only way is if it was sewed directly around his body

Heh...maybe they have some really good elastic for the collar or secret Velcro in the shoulder seams? :)
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭

Jaylah - 5*, SEC/ENG/SCI
    w8cfhpl6b7xy.jpeg

Keenser - 4*, ENG/DIP
    7eyxtp6wvadn.jpeg

m5q3yqpqhhwi.jpeg

ga74trtz90kl.jpeg

Heh...maybe they have some really good elastic for the collar or secret Velcro in the shoulder seams? :)

They were pretty bored for a while. Perhaps Mr. Scott invented one of those things

• Options
    Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭

Jaylah - 5*, SEC/ENG/SCI
    w8cfhpl6b7xy.jpeg

Keenser - 4*, ENG/DIP
    7eyxtp6wvadn.jpeg

m5q3yqpqhhwi.jpeg

ga74trtz90kl.jpeg

I just assume 23rd century fabrics have caught up to Edna Mode's incredible work:

jxo1853ifptg.png
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • Options
    KaiteeKaitee ✭✭✭✭✭
    With the Viacom/CBS merger news,

Did they? (I don't keep up with the real world much.) Well then, first order of business:

uasls0zsb315.png
  • Options

Jaylah - 5*, SEC/ENG/SCI
    w8cfhpl6b7xy.jpeg

Keenser - 4*, ENG/DIP
    7eyxtp6wvadn.jpeg

m5q3yqpqhhwi.jpeg

ga74trtz90kl.jpeg

Did you know that was how they got Jeri Ryan's outfits so snug? Yes, they literally sewed them on.
  • Options
    PompeyMagnusPompeyMagnus ✭✭✭✭
    Kaitee wrote: »
    With the Viacom/CBS merger news,

Did they? (I don't keep up with the real world much.) Well then, first order of business:

uasls0zsb315.png

I'd so much rather a way to have her appear in game as Chrisjen Avasarala.
  • Options
    KaiteeKaitee ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd so much rather a way to have her appear in game as Chrisjen Avasarala.

That's what she does on the holodeck after work.
  • Options
    Mega event idea:
    The Masterpiece Society vs Augments

Aaron, Matthew, Hannah, and Martin from the Masterpiece Society vs any number of Augments. All crew with the Engineered trait get a bonus during the mega event. :)
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    How about a Quantum Leap crossover event:

Colonel Grat
    Some existing version of Archer
    Nurse Jadzia (crossover character of Terry Farrell's characters from both shows)
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    Shirtless Kirk!!!
    mtidy70anvk0.jpeg

5*
    Skills:
    Diplomacy: 2000+ Medicine: 1500+ Security: 1000+
    Traits:
    Human, Starfleet, Federation, Athlete, Casual, Inspiring, Resourceful, Romantic
    Ship ability:
    “no woman can resist”
    Attack, This ability starts on cooldown, when used, immediately destroy enemy ship

😆😆😆😆
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Options
    EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’m sure this is somewhere in this thread but I’d want a Tribble Trouble Kirk. Given we just got to construct puppies, I think building tribbles is now possible.

psm4u8vm9oyp.jpeg
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 17hr, 20min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1508 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
  • Options
    EnderW wrote: »
    I’m sure this is somewhere in this thread but I’d want a Tribble Trouble Kirk. Given we just got to construct puppies, I think building tribbles is now possible.

psm4u8vm9oyp.jpeg

Depends... Are you talking about Trouble with Tribbles or Trials and Tribble-ations?
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    EnderW wrote: »

psm4u8vm9oyp.jpeg

Depends... Are you talking about Trouble with Tribbles or Trials and Tribble-ations?

Basically the same episode, so either.
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 17hr, 20min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1508 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
  • Options
    I've deleted several suggestions that have been added to the game since I posted last.

kepno7ex28vs.jpg
    0xldv3wa24or.jpg
    6iag1hny7pub.jpg
    6rcv7uiq943j.jpeg
    9zqorsrw2pv0.jpeg
    8xx7amqcsr4d.jpg
    xsa9b6vfh4jb.jpg
    Joined game 6th March 2016
  • Options
    Commander SinclairCommander Sinclair ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2019
    I found another potentially worthy of Gauntlet:

"Lord" Garth – Master of the Universe

k72ey8p89jtk.jpg

I mean, his title pretty much says it right there!
  • Options
    shadow8803shadow8803 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2019
    It’s a little late for the Q Mega...but I kinda wish the SR last week could’ve been Irish Setter Crusher. I would post an image, but I’m too new.
  • Options
    First Officer K'Ehleyr from TNG The Emissary, Captain Hernandez and the NX-02, a generic Constitution Refit (Plus maybe the Excalibur and a 25th century STO version since there are like 50 original Constitutions), the USS Rhode Island as a 5* Nova class, the Female Q, Lieutenant Ro, Ensign Ezri Teegan, Defiant Captain Jadzia Dax, Engineer Robin Lefler, Lieutenant Colonel Kira, the promoted versions of the Voyager crew from after Endgame, like First Officer Paris, Captain Chakotay, Science Officer Seven, Lieutenant Commander Torres.

Those are some of the things I'd like to see soon, but first we need Lieutenant M'Ress (from TAS) and Commander M'Ress (as seen in the background of one or two of the movies)