Home The Bridge
Options

Most Wanted: Ships and Crew

Comments

• Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Banjo1012 wrote: »
    How much Lwaxana (Majel Barrett) do we need?
    All of them!

I have always disliked Lwaxana episodes. I always found them cringeworthy and have gotten into the habit of skipping them whenever I re-watch TNG or DS9

I recently watched the DS9 episode "Rejoined", lots of decent crew to mine from that episode.
    Formal Dress versions of Jadzia Dax, Worf, Kira, and Bashir, Trill scientists Bejal Otner and Hanor Pren, Lenara Khan.

I agree with the Lwaxana thing. We get it already. She would #$*! Anything that walks. It’s played out man!!

That’s what made her appearances in Dark Page, The Forsaken, and The Muse that much more special - we get to see beyond the indomitable libido and flamboyant gregariousness, and find out that she has fears and problems and pain just like anyone else.

That she tried to heal through promiscuousness. I suppose we all have known someone like that

Indeed. Vices are a popular, if rarely healthy, way of dealing with trauma, insecurity, and the like. I am now racking my brain to try and remember anyone else in Trek who did the same and am only coming up with Barclay and his holodeck addiction issues...it’s something I wouldn’t mind seeing more of, to be honest.

Would T’Pol’s trelium addiction count? They were going through a reall tough time there

• Options
    All of them!

I have always disliked Lwaxana episodes. I always found them cringeworthy and have gotten into the habit of skipping them whenever I re-watch TNG or DS9

I recently watched the DS9 episode "Rejoined", lots of decent crew to mine from that episode.
    Formal Dress versions of Jadzia Dax, Worf, Kira, and Bashir, Trill scientists Bejal Otner and Hanor Pren, Lenara Khan.

I agree with the Lwaxana thing. We get it already. She would #$*! Anything that walks. It’s played out man!!

That’s what made her appearances in Dark Page, The Forsaken, and The Muse that much more special - we get to see beyond the indomitable libido and flamboyant gregariousness, and find out that she has fears and problems and pain just like anyone else.

That she tried to heal through promiscuousness. I suppose we all have known someone like that

Indeed. Vices are a popular, if rarely healthy, way of dealing with trauma, insecurity, and the like. I am now racking my brain to try and remember anyone else in Trek who did the same and am only coming up with Barclay and his holodeck addiction issues...it’s something I wouldn’t mind seeing more of, to be honest.

It's a bit of a stretch, but Torres and her holodeck adventures without safety settings or Janeway's tendency to try and embark in one-person suicide missions on the later seasons (when she feels guilty for what she's put the crew through) kind of go in the direction of showing unhealthy coping mechanisms and inability to deal with loss or guilt (not vices specifically, but not the "hey, **tsk tsk** happens, now everything is fine!" approach either).

I was hoping to see something like that on DSC, by the way, given the premise of season 1 being an ongoing traumatic experience for almost every character involved, but they mostly missed that chance.
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    All of them!

Would T’Pol’s trelium addiction count? They were going through a reall tough time there

Maybe...it started as an accidental exposure but when she started shooting up with it to keep feeling the effects a reasonable comparison could be made.
  • Options
    Capt. Pete OwenCapt. Pete Owen ✭✭✭✭
    Still waiting patiently 😒
    c0shgesvojvu.jpeg
    Joined game 6th March 2016
  • Options
    Commander SinclairCommander Sinclair ✭✭✭✭✭
    Since we are going through the "Kirk" issue, I just watched this one, and think this would be another good Kirk, er, "Kirok"

k1fmp8s7kyx9.jpg
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    Commander SinclairCommander Sinclair ✭✭✭✭✭
    uoxkr69hqdcj.jpg
    and
    lfd5oakrnegy.jpg
    please, for future Mega in 2/2020 possibly.

You beat to them, but there are plenty more to come, and a whole bunch of cast not yet listed. Speaking of "List"...

8ckpguk0s49j.jpg

This is Peyton List as a Vulcan on ST:Picard, most notably of The Tomorrow People, and Colony. Hopefully she will be a regular, and I would love to see her card in the game!
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    I'd like to see more voyager in civilian clothes ... I remember an episode where there crew was at a gathering and janeway was all in white & torres was in a red dress ish outfit... I'd also like to see civilian janeway and chakotay from where they thought they were stranded on the planet with an incurable virus & gave up rank with each other ...

& as always I need more more good stat romulans and non dr holograms Don't care how I get them ... KIra in red dress comes to mind as well as the sentient holograms from the cap proton episode ...
  • Options
    Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2019
    ]]
    I'd like to see more voyager in civilian clothes ... I remember an episode where there crew was at a gathering and janeway was all in white & torres was in a red dress ish outfit... I'd also like to see civilian janeway and chakotay from where they thought they were stranded on the planet with an incurable virus & gave up rank with each other ...

& as always I need more more good stat romulans and non dr holograms Don't care how I get them ... KIra in red dress comes to mind as well as the sentient holograms from the cap proton episode ...

Kira in a red dress -- do you mean Anastasia Komananov?
    https://stt.wiki/wiki/Anastasia_Komananov
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It’s time to bring him up again. Harrad-Sar. Another Orion would be cool.
  • Options
    Crossover idea: Andorian Boothby, where the Boothby replicant had some bad data and created him as an Andorian (and it would be an homage to My Favorite Martian)
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    ]]

Kira in a red dress -- do you mean Anastasia Komananov?
    https://stt.wiki/wiki/Anastasia_Komananov

k39wg8491s16.jpg

they could do both real and hologram versions both having slightly different skill sets :D
    jkpfdsoz4iqu.jpg
    resolutions "civilian" janeway * chakotay

pxj0em3y2ros.jpg

white or pink seems to be janeways casual outfit style ...

4r4urg2hn12c.jpg
    this torres
  • Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crossover idea: Andorian Boothby, where the Boothby replicant had some bad data and created him as an Andorian (and it would be an homage to My Favorite Martian)

There is a precedent of sorts for that idea with Army Chaplain Odo. I could see Andorian Boothby as a DB Original, with traits that correspond to both of Ray Walston’s characters. 🖖
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭

I think there were more Orion Syndicate characters than Hirogen. I say we give them a faction while we're at it.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    HaBlackHaBlack ✭✭✭✭✭

I think there were more Orion Syndicate characters than Hirogen. I say we give them a faction while we're at it.

Arissa, Raimus, Thadial Bokar, Thelev (would be great as Andorian undercover operative)... and many other
    PlayingSince: 2016-09-16Can we get some more characters from TAS?We finally have Caitians in the game!Character wishlist:
    • Lieutenant M'Ress - got her
    • Amanda Rogers - got her
    • Admiral S'rrel from Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home - not in the game yet
    • Agmar - not in the game yet
    • M'yra - not in the game yet
  • Options

Undercover O'Brien could get the trait, too, as he was posing as an Orion Syndicate operative.
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • Options
    Temporal Prisoner Janeway form (VOY)Shattered, would be a very cool addition to the game in my opinion
  • Options
    cant post images yet, but...
    Isaac Newton
    Albert Einstein
    "Poker-Steven Hawking" (<-especially he must be in the game imo)
  • Options
    Just happened to be watching Future Imperfect. How about Jean Luc Riker?
    nwqcwqioe89k.jpg
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    edited July 2019

Undercover O'Brien could get the trait, too, as he was posing as an Orion Syndicate operative.

I'd much rather see a species 8472 faction and more characters added ... for them... several to choose from that were undercover as starfleet crew members plus it just makes sense that they would start something up what with the new borg alliance in game story
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mivbr2m4i39i.jpg

McCoy in uniform also missing in the game if I'm right

You are right. He’s not in the game

• Options
    mivbr2m4i39i.jpg

Let it be Photon Torpedo Surgeon McCoy, please, from ST VI. MED-ENG-SEC skill set (in that order).

8ppdcmray5zy.png

That would be an awesome combo. I'd push hard in an event for that.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    mivbr2m4i39i.jpg

Let it be Photon Torpedo Surgeon McCoy, please, from ST VI. MED-ENG-SEC skill set (in that order).

8ppdcmray5zy.png

really like that! what quote would u use on him?^^
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    mivbr2m4i39i.jpg

8ppdcmray5zy.png

A few options:

"Bet you wish you'd stood in bed!" -- That's what he's saying right during this photo.

Could also be "We've got a heartbeat!" -- which he says a few seconds later once the torpedo is functioning and starts beeping.

Or, "She's ready, Jim. Lock and load!" -- to Kirk to let him know it's ready to fire.
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mivbr2m4i39i.jpg

8ppdcmray5zy.png

A few options:

"Bet you wish you'd stood in bed!" -- That's what he's saying right during this photo.

Could also be "We've got a heartbeat!" -- which he says a few seconds later once the torpedo is functioning and starts beeping.

Or, "She's ready, Jim. Lock and load!" -- to Kirk to let him know it's ready to fire.

Last one definitely

• Options
    edited July 2019
    mivbr2m4i39i.jpg

8ppdcmray5zy.png

mivbr2m4i39i.jpg

8ppdcmray5zy.png

A few options:

Because I'm on a roll . . .

His ship ability should be +10 accuracy (once fully fused) combined with a large crit bonus (like Ardra). What he did to that torpedo with Spock was make it able to home-in on a cloaked ship and it made all the subsequent shots really hurt.