Home The Bridge

Most Wanted: Ships and Crew

Comments

• "Pain Sticks" Worf from episode The Icarus Factor in TNG.

d69470yeijrh.png
  • edited September 2019
    It didn't come in search. I just watched "Revulsion" (VOY S4:E5).
    Dejaren. He would be in the Holograms collection, too. A great villain for an upcoming hologram (isomorph?) event.
    flesh and blood has lots of great holograms that could be used... I kind of want the borg hologram ... multiple traits on that one ...
    5yuseol7ohrw.jpg
    1d3q3afrgfj7.jpg

• Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nikolai Rozhenko

z7a1pw0go0d1.jpeg
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Banjo1012 wrote: »
    Nikolai Rozhenko

z7a1pw0go0d1.jpeg

Before DB released The Rozhenkos as a single crew I would have thought we might get both Sergey and Helena someday...I doubt we’d get a second version of either at this point.
    Nikolai Rozhenko

z7a1pw0go0d1.jpeg

Before DB released The Rozhenkos as a single crew I would have thought we might get both Sergey and Helena someday...I doubt we’d get a second version of either at this point.

But this is their son Nikolai. Pauly!!!

• Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nikolai Rozhenko

z7a1pw0go0d1.jpeg

Oops...I promise I can read, honest.
    Nikolai Rozhenko

z7a1pw0go0d1.jpeg

Oops...I promise I can read, honest.

Ha!! Thought the picture would’ve tipped it off too. This is Pauly. Mr. Rozhenko is the guy who played Albert the butcher who was in love with Edith on All in the Family

• Before the next Skirmish that features Disco – I definitely want to see Lelands ship now.

Classification: NCIA-93
    Designation: USS Control
    Federation, Section 31, Holographic Interface

Now, while Discovery/CBS etc. does not officially recognize this designation, it is used as the line from Tyler during the Mycelial Network problem while rescuing Tilly.

the line is: "Tyler to Control". This implies strongly that is the name of the ship. Whether or not we ever get an official answer on this, it could be a great 5* ship in the game.

The holographic ship ability is due to the fact it appeared to Discovery as an asteroid for a moment, until the holographic projectors were turned off, revealing the ship.

Once the Holographic Interface is introduced in the game, we can also get the Romulan Drone ship from ENT with the same. Seems to me an episode of Voyager also had a Holographic Interface to fool some marauders, or the Borg or something.

80do6jd87dco.jpg
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • ProontProont ✭✭✭✭✭
    Before the next Skirmish that features Disco – I definitely want to see Lelands ship now.

Classification: NCIA-93
    Designation: USS Control
    Federation, Section 31, Holographic Interface

Now, while Discovery/CBS etc. does not officially recognize this designation, it is used as the line from Tyler during the Mycelial Network problem while rescuing Tilly.

the line is: "Tyler to Control". This implies strongly that is the name of the ship. Whether or not we ever get an official answer on this, it could be a great 5* ship in the game.

The holographic ship ability is due to the fact it appeared to Discovery as an asteroid for a moment, until the holographic projectors were turned off, revealing the ship.

Once the Holographic Interface is introduced in the game, we can also get the Romulan Drone ship from ENT with the same. Seems to me an episode of Voyager also had a Holographic Interface to fool some marauders, or the Borg or something.

80do6jd87dco.jpg

Oh yes please. So far Leland's ship and the Shenzhou are my favorite ships from Discovery.
  • [DSEF] Cpt.Rampo[DSEF] Cpt.Rampo ✭✭✭
    edited October 2019

tivoi8gfroof.jpg
    Erika Benteen, adjutant to Admiral Leyton

Played by Susan Gibney, a.k.a. Dr. Leah Brahms. Erika Benteen could also become a STT Original Collection opportunity as Captain Benteen, since I guess at the end of the episode she got a promotion to captain a starship.

yes, you´re right,she got the "Lakota"
    but i never realized she was also dr. brahms...shame on me...but thanks for that:)
    now i look at her,and of course...so obvious :D

so many nice chars open... i should stop looking in this thread,would like to get em all right now...

• Voyager
    Seven in Red Dress-Human Error
    Preacher Doctor
    Freya- Heros and Demons
    Sisperia-“Cold Fire”
    Resistance Janeway- “Resistance”
    Logical Lon Suder-Meld
    Prisoner Tom Paris/Harry Kim- “the chute”
    Civil War Janeway-“the q and the grey”
    The rest of the borg kids
    Lieutenant Standi

TOS
    Shana- the Gamesters of Triskelion

TNG
    Jenice Manheim-We’ll always have Paris
    Sonya Gomez
    Commander Shelby

Alternate Timeline Movies (Beyond, etc)
    Jaylah
    Alternate timeline Kirk
    Alternate timeline Spock
    Alternate timeline Uhura
    Alternate timeline Bones

Ships
    Prometheus
    Equinox
  • Redjac Scotty! Sec/Eng/Dip
    5lgr771v5e21.jpeg
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Those are some of the things I'd like to see soon, but first we need Lieutenant M'Ress (from TAS) and Commander M'Ress (as seen in the background of one or two of the movies)
    HaBlack wrote: »
    What I would like to know : will we finaly get Lieutenant M'Ress?
    Perhaps we could have a two week mini mega, and it must include M'Ress
    Lieutenant M'Ress feels like the next "must" from TAS to me
    The lovely M'Ress as the reoccuring legendary.
    Woghd wrote: »
    Not overly excited about a ST:TAS event, but there are definitely a few chatacters I wouldn't mind seeing. Keniclius 5 and Bem being two of the most interesting if you ask me, followed by young Spock, and M'Ress.

And still no M'Ress...
  • Original Series
    Andrea - "What Are Little Girls Made Of?"
    Dr. Shelby - "What Are Little Girls Made Of?"
    Dr. Van Gelder - "Dagger of the Mind"
    Dr. Adams - "Dagger of the Mind"
    Dr. Helen Noel - "Dagger of the Mind"
    Leila Kalomi - "This Side of Paradise"
    Tonia Barrows - "Shore Leave"
    Rojan - "By Any Other Name"
    Janice Lester - "The Turnabout Intruder"

TNG
    Kamala - "The Perfect Mate"
    Young Anya - "The Dauphin"
    Baran - "The Gambit, Part 1 and 2"
    Admiral Pressman - "The Pegasus"
    Devor - "Starship Mine"

DS9
    Ensign Ezri Dax
    Molly O'Brien - "Time's Orphan"

VOY
    Freya- Heros and Demons
    Sisperia-“Cold Fire”
    Resistance Janeway- “Resistance”
    Psychotic Tuvok - "Meld"
    Kellin - "Unforgettable"
    Lt. Maxwell Burke - "Equinox Part 1 and 2"

Ships:
    Equinox
    Pegasus
    Grissom
    Excelsior
    IKS Amar (TOS)
    Ambassador Class
    Enterprise-C
    Akira Class
    Nebula Class

Captain Kirk of [Battleship Musashi]
    Playing since June 14th, 2019
    Captain Level 80 / VIP 12
    Crew Quarters: 241/270
    Immortalized [436]: 5* x30, 4* x239, 3* x89, 2* x53, and 1* x27
    Most recent Immortal: Deral (4/4)
    Current Project: Waiting for sale with 680k Honor
    Completed Collections: Eugenics, Daystrom, Romulan, Ferengi, Do No Harm, Veteran, EV Suit, Rare, Uncommon and Common
  • Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    shadow8803 wrote: »
    0iu7z0754czl.jpeg

DB, can we please have Scrooge Data/Data Scrooged/Ebenezer Data for Christmas?

qmxkraw9u3jx.jpeg

And then, in the vein of Prince Bashir and Army Chaplain Odo, have Humbug Picard? (And give him Gary Seven-level proficiencies for no particular reason...I mean, he just looks ready to whack people in the Gauntlet.)

I am 100% on board here.
    Farewell 🖖
  • shadow8803 wrote: »
    0iu7z0754czl.jpeg

qmxkraw9u3jx.jpeg

And then, in the vein of Prince Bashir and Army Chaplain Odo, have Humbug Picard? (And give him Gary Seven-level proficiencies for no particular reason...I mean, he just looks ready to whack people in the Gauntlet.)

That's great but why not prof. Xavier who actually has real life mental powers that would rock the gauntlet.
  • Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    0iu7z0754czl.jpeg

qmxkraw9u3jx.jpeg

If we're going to do a Christmas version of Picard, it seems like it ought to be Nexus/Papa Picard (with all the little Picards and nephew Renee).
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    0iu7z0754czl.jpeg

qmxkraw9u3jx.jpeg

Best idea yet.
  • It didn't come in search. I just watched "Revulsion" (VOY S4:E5).
    Dejaren. He would be in the Holograms collection, too. A great villain for an upcoming hologram (isomorph?) event.

latest?cb=20161118194155&path-prefix=en
    favrw2z4wnxx.gif

Okay, I’m watching this episode now...I need an Exocomp in this game. They’re alive, they’re adorable, and they could have ENG out the wazoo.

eng sci dip since they do negotiate with data and crew 4* purple merge for a gold of 3 lol
  • IvlainIvlain ✭✭✭✭
    I would love to see Alamo characters from DS9.

Travis
    Crockett
    Coonskin cap Vic
    Santa Anna

I know they never showed them in costume, so the devs could go nuts.

• Captain IdolCaptain Idol ✭✭✭✭✭
    From the new short treks:

Captain Lucero
    350?cb=20191010192059&path-prefix=en

Edward (and maybe Hot Pants Edward)
    350?cb=20191023204852&path-prefix=en

Cadet Sidhu
    350?cb=20191115062102&path-prefix=en

• Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm in for Edward and Lucero. That cadet... Meh. But thanks for the post, @[10F] Captain Idol . I wonder when we'll get them? Another year after their release?
    Farewell 🖖
  • Captain IdolCaptain Idol ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm in for Edward and Lucero. That cadet... Meh. But thanks for the post, @[10F] Captain Idol . I wonder when we'll get them? Another year after their release?

Perfect for a new 2* card!