Home The Bridge
Options

Most Wanted: Ships and Crew

Comments

• Options
    Captain Ransom, U.S.S. Equinox (still can’t post pics...really annoying...when does that limit get lifted?)

Don’t think he’s in the game yet, right?

Not sure what the general sentiment is on that story, but I found it interesting.
  • Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    Captain Ransom, U.S.S. Equinox (still can’t post pics...really annoying...when does that limit get lifted?)

Don’t think he’s in the game yet, right?

Not sure what the general sentiment is on that story, but I found it interesting.

I can't remember if it's time on the forum or days with at least one post or how that works.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    Aaron DaxAaron Dax ✭✭
    edited August 2019

I got that permission at level 2. And level 2 i got by getting 15 overall points or by writing 10 comments.
    Proof:
    eya7223ii2qd.jpg
  • Options
    The fact that "Spock's Brain" is a bad episode makes me want Kara (Eymorg leader) all the more. And she needs the "brain and brain" voice line, just to up the cringe factor. But that's what makes it great. It's "B sci-fi" at its…worst? Best? Hard to tell sometimes.
    Ad maiorem Dei gloriam!
  • Options
    KaiteeKaitee ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can confirm the Spock-McCoy thing does not work :(

Anyway though, had another idea (let's call it 'idea for a mega event', that seems to be what everyone does), Mirror Dominion. I know, everyone's thought of Mirror Dominion being the good guys (I might've already suggested them myself, I don't know) but I was thinking about it over the weekend and got into some specifics. So normally the Founders' desire for order manifests as fascism, but Odo despite having the same need for order puts it towards justice. We know Mirror Odo was just the fascist version of Odo, so obviously the Mirror Founders would be all about justice. So they're like the Gamma Quadrant's benevolent oracles/high court/neutral arbiters who solve people's disagreements in ways that benefits everyone, the Vorta are teachers and missionaries (like 'help out' missionaries, rather than 'preach endlessly' missionaries), and the Jem'Hadar are the knights in shining armour, one-man armies who any time they see an innocent person under threat, no matter the odds or whether it's 'unimportant', they'll jump in and fight to the last and lay down their lives if that's what it takes to save them. We could have a whole Mirror Dominion War, where someone finds the wormhole and the KCA invades the Gamma Quadrant, and the Dominion is basically forced to conquer the Alpha Quadrant because any time they fight off a KCA incursion and stabilise their border the KCA just keeps starting new fights. The Terran Resistance throws in with the Dominion giving them a foothold in the Alpha Quadrant, so the KCA and the Empire and the Mirror Romulans (what are they like, hippies or something?) form an alliance to stop the quadrant from being liberated.
  • Options
    HaBlackHaBlack ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kaitee wrote: »
    Can confirm the Spock-McCoy thing does not work :(

Anyway though, had another idea (let's call it 'idea for a mega event', that seems to be what everyone does), Mirror Dominion. I know, everyone's thought of Mirror Dominion being the good guys (I might've already suggested them myself, I don't know) but I was thinking about it over the weekend and got into some specifics. So normally the Founders' desire for order manifests as fascism, but Odo despite having the same need for order puts it towards justice. We know Mirror Odo was just the fascist version of Odo, so obviously the Mirror Founders would be all about justice. So they're like the Gamma Quadrant's benevolent oracles/high court/neutral arbiters who solve people's disagreements in ways that benefits everyone, the Vorta are teachers and missionaries (like 'help out' missionaries, rather than 'preach endlessly' missionaries), and the Jem'Hadar are the knights in shining armour, one-man armies who any time they see an innocent person under threat, no matter the odds or whether it's 'unimportant', they'll jump in and fight to the last and lay down their lives if that's what it takes to save them. We could have a whole Mirror Dominion War, where someone finds the wormhole and the KCA invades the Gamma Quadrant, and the Dominion is basically forced to conquer the Alpha Quadrant because any time they fight off a KCA incursion and stabilise their border the KCA just keeps starting new fights. The Terran Resistance throws in with the Dominion giving them a foothold in the Alpha Quadrant, so the KCA and the Empire and the Mirror Romulans (what are they like, hippies or something?) form an alliance to stop the quadrant from being liberated.

Or Domion could actually be even more ruthless in Mirror than in prime Universe. Changelings can see KCA as threat and attack them as soon as they discover wormhole, while Terran Resistance is nuisance which can be helpfull when dealing with KCA, but will be exterminated later when KCA is gone.
    PlayingSince: 2016-09-16Can we get some more characters from TAS?We finally have Caitians in the game!Character wishlist:
    • Lieutenant M'Ress - got her
    • Amanda Rogers - got her
    • Admiral S'rrel from Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home - not in the game yet
    • Agmar - not in the game yet
    • M'yra - not in the game yet
  • Options
    Here's a nasty thought that DB obviously missed: Q-Borg

v628wekdeypq.jpg

what episode did this happen in?.. I want pretty much every Q outfit lol I even want Q standing in space on the enterprise lol ...

Also requesting every hologram from flesh and blood great way to get out some stronger holograms with more diverse traits & species
  • Options
    *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kaitee wrote: »
    Division00 wrote: »
    The fact that "Spock's Brain" is a bad episode makes me want Kara (Eymorg leader) all the more.

What we need is like a reverse combiner, you merge 1* Spock with 1* McCoy and get a zero star Remote Controlled Spock who's completely useless.

...has anyone tested to see if that can already happen?

Best idea in on here in a long time!
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Options
    pxaefy99gy4j.jpeg

Probably somewhere else in the 43 pages...but, it’s not in the game AFAIK, so....
  • Options
    shadow8803shadow8803 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2019
    uw96ffra5ii4.jpeg

Ooh...they could do a card for the Hansens like Bashirs and Rozhenkos. Except...maybe make the Hansens you know...better.

I’m watching Dark Frontier right now, can anyone tell? Lol

In fact, there are a lot of Borg related cards that could still be made. We could have an Assignment: Assimilation event...and throw in Gary Seven in there as a featured card (therefore in event crew packs...please?).

I mean...The Hansens, Assimilated Magnus Hansen, Susanna Thompson Borg Queen, Unimatrix Zero Annika Hansen, Romantic Seven (from ‘Human Error’), Picard half out of Locutus armor at the end of BoBW (“Almost Human” Picard), Borg Q (see posts above), Crosis (from ‘Descent’)...I’m sure they’re others.
  • Options
    q1h8avivoybp.jpeg

Also...what about Nexus Picard for a Christmas event? Along with Nexus Guinan?
  • Options

v628wekdeypq.jpg

what episode did this happen in?.. I want pretty much every Q outfit lol I even want Q standing in space on the enterprise lol ...

Also requesting every hologram from flesh and blood great way to get out some stronger holograms with more diverse traits & species

I'm pretty sure it was in Best of Both Worlds, during one of Q's every-3-second-costume-change rant, telling Picard "you're not ready", etc. I need to watch it again.
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭

v628wekdeypq.jpg

I'm pretty sure it was in Best of Both Worlds, during one of Q's every-3-second-costume-change rant, telling Picard "you're not ready", etc. I need to watch it again.

Its not from TNG or any other series.
    https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Star_Trek:_Borg
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I feel we are due for another 5* T’Pol
  • Options
    HaBlackHaBlack ✭✭✭✭✭
    Banjo1012 wrote: »

Mirror Ev Suit T'Pol
    01xvlqbz8hvu.jpg
    PlayingSince: 2016-09-16Can we get some more characters from TAS?We finally have Caitians in the game!Character wishlist:
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    How about a 2* Bajoran waiter Q? He would be med: he put Bashir to sleep.
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HaBlack wrote: »

Mirror Ev Suit T'Pol
    01xvlqbz8hvu.jpg

Or Caretaker T’Pol or how bout Bounty Hunter T’Pol when she went after Manos

• Options

Mirror Ev Suit T'Pol
    01xvlqbz8hvu.jpg

Don’t you want to see more lovely mirror tpol artwork ? 😊
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭

Mirror Ev Suit T'Pol
    01xvlqbz8hvu.jpg

Don’t you want to see more lovely mirror tpol artwork ? 😊

Ha! Or Phlox’s miracle gel T’Pol

• Options
    EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭

Quarantined T'Pol, Soto, and Reed would be a great three person 5*. :)
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 17hr, 20min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1508 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    EnderW wrote: »

Quarantined T'Pol, Soto, and Reed would be a great three person 5*. :)

Woah! A Phlox’s Miracle Gel mega with Porthos as the recurring
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    My Trip lovin' heart would be sad if he gets left out of the decon mega.
  • Options
    Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2019
    shadow8803 wrote: »
    q1h8avivoybp.jpeg

Also...what about Nexus Picard for a Christmas event? Along with Nexus Guinan?

My favorite thing about Nexus Picard is that he's in the Nexus, where he can have anything his heart desires. And his heart desires a combadge. Dude just doesn't feel right without one. I can understand that.

Anyway, we've already had a Christmas event without the most obvious Christmas character, and I'll be miffed if it should happen again, so either Nexus Picard or Nexus Guinan need to sit it out and make room for:

xo9rfdlti6my.jpg
  • Options
    HaBlackHaBlack ✭✭✭✭✭
    SS Bonaventure 10281NCC
    b2i32tkpep9z.jpg
  • Options
    It didn't come in search. I just watched "Revulsion" (VOY S4:E5).
    Dejaren. He would be in the Holograms collection, too. A great villain for an upcoming hologram (isomorph?) event.

latest?cb=20161118194155&path-prefix=en
  • Options
    Dejaren. He would be in the Holograms collection, too. A great villain for an upcoming hologram (isomorph?) event.

+1 on this suggestion :smiley:
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭

He played the kidnapper in the Enterprise episode where the Xindi went to Detroit

• Options
    How about for next year's "Back To School" campaign we use Commander Barclay and a new 5* Teacher Keiko