Comments

• Definitely Hot Pants Edward.

Would go well with a Hot Pants Risa Picard
    1aoll9bksdr6.jpg
  • Definitely Hot Pants Edward.

Would go well with a Hot Pants Risa Picard
    1aoll9bksdr6.jpg

kveyb1jdk79h.jpg

Would also go well with Hot Pants red shirt man. Maybe timelines first 6* card.
  • Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    Data1001 wrote: »
    Just a quick post to say Happy Birthday today to Mrs. Adam Nimoy (aka Terry Farrell)!

I was trying to think of new Jadzia variants we could add to the game, but am unfortunately coming up short at the moment. So in keeping with crew like Army Chaplain Odo, here's a possibility inspired by Terry's other hit TV series, where she was Ted Danson's love interest and the owner of the eponymously-titled Reggie's Diner.

Was trying to think of a suitable name for her in the game, but the only thing I could think of is Restaurateur Jadzia.

o4hah2h18kau.jpg

Make it a faction event where crew with the Chef trait are small bonus and you can count me in. :)
    Farewell 🖖
  • With 45 pages in this thread it is likely someone else mentioned it.
    I would like to see a simple 1* or 2* easy to obtain “transport vessel” with more seats for our “ship themes” thread. Not needed for any portion of the game really, just to display more crew. For fun.
    Possibly Styled to look like the “generational ship” from voy, or a cargo transport “boomer” vessels from ent.
  • JeanLucKirkJeanLucKirk ✭✭✭✭✭
    Data1001 wrote: »
    I was trying to think of new Jadzia variants we could add to the game, but am unfortunately coming up short at the moment.

Yes, am all for a new Jadzia variant 2. Maybe Romantic Jadzia from the episode with Lenara Khan. Could also be good for a new fuse addition. New 4* Lenara Khan fused with an existing 4* version of Jadzia = 5* Romantic Jadzia...

• KaiteeKaitee ✭✭✭✭✭
    This has probably been suggested before, but there was a screening of Star Trek 2 last night, so... when they finally get around to refreshing the honour shop, 1* of Midshipman First Class Peter Preston? But he has to have the soundbyte of Scotty saying "He stayed at his post... when the trainees ran."
  • I wanna see the Voth city ship.
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    From the new short treks:

Captain Lucero
    350?cb=20191010192059&path-prefix=en

Edward (and maybe Hot Pants Edward)
    350?cb=20191023204852&path-prefix=en

Cadet Sidhu
    350?cb=20191115062102&path-prefix=en

I would love Captain Lucero. That was the best of the short trek shows for genuine amusement. I would go for Edward, too. He could have out of this world science... but negative diplomacy.
    From the new short treks:

Captain Lucero
    350?cb=20191010192059&path-prefix=en

Edward (and maybe Hot Pants Edward)
    350?cb=20191023204852&path-prefix=en

Cadet Sidhu
    350?cb=20191115062102&path-prefix=en

I would love Captain Lucero. That was the best of the short trek shows for genuine amusement. I would go for Edward, too. He could have out of this world science... but negative diplomacy.

And negative leadership. And security. I think something like 1,300 SCI with 400 MED might be appropriate
    Farewell 🖖
  • no - I agree with his captain - Edward "was an idiot". But I can't see how Tribbles destroyed that ship so fast, when it didn't do the same damage to the NCC-1701 enterprise.
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2019
    MRNelson wrote: »
    no - I agree with his captain - Edward "was an idiot". But I can't see how Tribbles destroyed that ship so fast, when it didn't do the same damage to the NCC-1701 enterprise.

That is a good question. I suspect that he set up an original experiment to have them breed extra quickly, but that the final goal was just breed quickly. Thus any survivors would tend towards quick propagation, but not that fast. This theory is weak, of course, but it works well enough for me. That short really is the best of the bunch. The "commercial" at the end is also great.

Edit: I would also like a new 2* ship, the USS Ravenous. And the mom from the commercial could be a good new 2* crew with the cook trait, and possibly engineering for over-riding the replicator safety protocols.
    I chalk it up to ship size. The Enterprise was just a bigger ship. And Kirk a better captain, lol.
    Farewell 🖖
  • JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2019
    Captain Lucero looks like a teenie, how can she be Captain? Oh well. Since we still don't have two of the cutest women in the game, I'll suggest them again, so they get meowticed:

4* Eris (Dominion, Vorta, Telekinetic, Spy, Scoundrel, Undercover Operative, Clone, Resourceful) - CMD 788 (130-262), SCI 620 (52-174), SEC 313 (42-108)
    New Item: Complex Locking Device (all rarities up to gold)
    New Item: Eris' Telekinetic Ability (all rarities up to gold)

4* Jhamel (Aenar, Andorian, Telepath, Communicator, Explorer, Romantic, Civilian) - MED 912 (22-52), SCI 480 (154-302), DIP 402 (16-42)
    New Item: Jhamel's Ice-Bore (all rarities up to gold)
    New Item: Jhamel's White Veil (all rarities up to gold)

Additionally, why not have some Kanar with ... Damar ... more precisely, Legate Damar and Gul Damar? I don't know about you all, but I think Damar was a great character and I loved his Kanar love-hate relationship.

4* Legate Damar (Dominion, Cardassian, Inspiring, Veteran, Desperate) - CMD 828 (56-182), SEC 564 (122-248), DIP 280 (152-316)
    New Item: Damar's Kanar (all rarities up to gold)

3* Gul Damar (Dominion, Cardassian, Inspiring, Desperate) - SEC 512 (36-80), CMD 446 (26-110)
    New Item: Damar's Kanar (all rarities up to purple)
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
    I would really look forward to that mega. It could also be a great collection, if DB were to go that route.
    Farewell 🖖
  •  Bri Bri ✭✭✭✭
    949gmyp3adko.jpeg

Definite 5* ship with a viciously savage attack!
  • Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Let's have some cage memories shall we!
    . . .
    Proto Chief O'Brien
    350?cb=20081221043716&path-prefix=en

@[10F] Captain Idol, I almost fell off my chair laughing at this one. I never noticed him before, but your name for him is perfect!
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • Surprised the Negh'Var hadn't made it into the game yet, considering how many unknown our unloved variants have made it.
  • KaiteeKaitee ✭✭✭✭✭
    In light of René Auberjonois sadly passing away, this came to mind:

e6sgq8qqya46.jpg

Appropriately melancholy, but also the source of a favourite bit of trivia (which I think is on Memory Alpha, so check that, I'm just going from memory), it was René's idea to pull that strand of hair loose, because he'd seen it in a painting of a defeated Samurai.
  •  Bri Bri ✭✭✭✭
    jk4c811wdfl5.jpeg

The Seleya from the Enterprise/ zombie Vulcan apocalypse episode within the Delphic Expanse. Good episode and a quite beautiful ship. Might be a good choice for a Halloween themed skirmish next year.
    [S14]Bri wrote: »
    jk4c811wdfl5.jpeg

The Seleya from the Enterprise/ zombie Vulcan apocalypse episode within the Delphic Expanse. Good episode and a quite beautiful ship. Might be a good choice for a Halloween themed skirmish next year.

This is a pretty sweet idea. Maybe a 0 sec boarding power might shake things up in the arena.
    Farewell 🖖
    I generally enjoy suggesting DB originals. This time, I happened to remember Police Officer Scotty. Or Barrister Scotty, for those who might remember the scene from...
    Loaded Weapon 1

jzl5mkupbhsy.jpg
    Farewell 🖖
  • I'm rewatching First Contact and wanted to add:
    Lt. Hawk (pre assimilation)
    I could see him being a 2* crew.

Now that you mention it, I'm a little surprised we got Assimilated Hawk before we got EV Suit Picard or EV Suit Worf from that movie. Though I'll only spend dil on the latter if he has the "Assimilate this!" audio clip.

Now that you mention it, I'm a little surprised we got Assimilated Hawk before we got EV Suit Picard or EV Suit Worf from that movie. Though I'll only spend dil on the latter if he has the "Assimilate this!" audio clip.

Now I want an EV suit Worf that says "Assimilate this!"
  • ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    It didn't come in search. I just watched "Revulsion" (VOY S4:E5).
    Dejaren. He would be in the Holograms collection, too. A great villain for an upcoming hologram (isomorph?) event.

latest?cb=20161118194155&path-prefix=en

DB listened:

https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/15261/key-information-about-next-week-s-event-revisiting-things-past-01-09/p1
    🖖
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust