Home The Bridge

Key information about the event: A Quiet Coup - 06/14

Comments

• EddNogEddNog ✭✭
    edited June 2018
    Hey so I see Darth Bashir is repeat event card—does that mean the theme pack will include him as a likely second yellow drop again? Or is only Species 8472 going to be the only yellow drop?

I REALLY want to FF my 3/5 Darth Bashir!

-Ed
  • Hey so I see Darth Bashir is repeat event card—does that mean the theme pack will include him as a likely second yellow drop again? Or is only Species 8472 going to be the only yellow drop?

-Ed

He won't be in the theme pack. He might possibly be in some sort of pack at the conclusion of the mega but that is not guaranteed. However, if you already have him at 3/5 you need only play the last two events to get the last two copies in the thresholds. So you're already good.
  • [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey so I see Darth Bashir is repeat event card—does that mean the theme pack will include him as a likely second yellow drop again? Or is only Species 8472 going to be the only yellow drop?

-Ed

He'll probably be in a "catch up" pack at some point between now and a few days after the mega event, but won't be in the event pack for this week. If yours is 3/5 already you'll be able to earn the last two stars in these last two parts of the mega event for free.
  • Love it, love it! Sounds ike a fun story.
  • FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jim Steele wrote: »
    Hoping for Broken Nose Kira for the final week if they continue this Bell Riots trend.

Don't be ridiculous, it will be Augmented Janeway.

Incorrect:
    Disguised Janeway (as Kira)
    Intentionally Left Blank
  • YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    Flemming wrote: »
    Hoping for Broken Nose Kira for the final week if they continue this Bell Riots trend.

Incorrect:

Everyone makes Janeway jokes and doesn't realize Jadzia is flying under the radar. The Janeway count sits at 11 and Jadzia is rocking 10
  • Yateball wrote: »

Incorrect:

Everyone makes Janeway jokes and doesn't realize Jadzia is flying under the radar. The Janeway count sits at 11 and Jadzia is rocking 10

We jest, but other than Mirror Janeway six months the ago the flood of Janeway really tailed off...probably because of our constant nesting about the flood of Janeways. I think DB does actually listen sometimes.

So DB if you're listening we want Augment Janeway wearing a Cardassian uniform.
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yateball wrote: »

Incorrect:

We jest, but other than Mirror Janeway six months the ago the flood of Janeway really tailed off...probably because of our constant nesting about the flood of Janeways. I think DB does actually listen sometimes.

...but not before 6* Stripy Shirt Janeway.
  • For CardassiaFor Cardassia ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2018

Incorrect:

But who is really going to complain about a flood of Jadzias?

Also, part of the problem with Janeway is how she was always shoehorned in with either non-canon (Mirror Pirate Janeway) or very obscure (Klingon Janeway) versions.

Jadzia has always been brought in with a canon version of her that people like/have requested. And she's never snuck into a mega where she wasn't expected.
    “Treason, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder.” - Elim Garak

Cardassian wishlist:
    Tora Ziyal - Thanks!
    Natima Lang
    Empok Nor Garak
    Tekeny Ghemor
    Mira
    Makbar
    Dejar
    Ulani Belor
  • <TGE> Clifford<TGE> Clifford ✭✭✭✭✭

Incorrect:

3 of Jadzia's were the same event, though, The Trouble with Klingons.
  • FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭

Incorrect:

But who is really going to complain about a flood of Jadzias?

Also, part of the problem with Janeway is how she was always shoehorned in with either non-canon (Mirror Pirate Janeway) or very obscure (Klingon Janeway) versions.

Jadzia has always been brought in with a canon version of her that people like/have requested. And she's never snuck into a mega where she wasn't expected.

Yes, what was lost in my jest was the non-cannon style of putting a character into another character's specialized role.
    (And people wonder why I stopped doing stand-up)
    Intentionally Left Blank
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭

Incorrect:

But it is actually Species 8472. So counts as all of the implied traits.
  • [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    njr7l1gct65d.jpeg

Looks like Sarina is SCI, MED and ENG so that’ll be nice. Hope she’s threshold so more people have a shot at her.

Looks like 8472 is two skill SEC and SCI.
  • robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    Looks like Sarina is SCI/MED/ENG so that’ll be nice. Hope she’s threshold so more people have a shot at her.

Yes! I'm assuming she'll be pathetic at all three, but it's nice to see the combo anyways. And I'll be disappointed AF if she's rank.
  • robownage wrote: »
    Looks like Sarina is SCI/MED/ENG so that’ll be nice. Hope she’s threshold so more people have a shot at her.

Yes! I'm assuming she'll be pathetic at all three, but it's nice to see the combo anyways. And I'll be disappointed AF if she's rank.

Even if she is a little lackluster statistically merely having the rarest three traits will give her value to the vast majority of players. I suspect she might be the under-the-radar prize of this mega.
  • 2 skill 8472...no thanks. I was hoping this would be a killer Engineering card with science and maybe security or command. Two skill 5* cards arent enticing.
  • Seven of One Seven of One ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rather prettier than I was expecting.....based on that art I might even risk a pack
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • barrydancerbarrydancer ✭✭✭✭✭
    That Sarina looks great. I'll take 4, please.
  • General McDuckGeneral McDuck ✭✭✭✭

Looks like Sarina is SCI, MED and ENG so that’ll be nice. Hope she’s threshold so more people have a shot at her.

Looks like 8472 is two skill SEC and SCI.

How are you able to tell what their skills are?
  • DralixDralix ✭✭✭✭✭
    How are you able to tell what their skills are?

Open cryo, filter by skill one by one, scroll to see if the silhouette is there or not.
  • General McDuckGeneral McDuck ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks @Dralix and <TGE>WhiteClifford!
  • Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    robownage wrote: »

I would be surprised to see Drone Seven as ranked reward. A lot of players already have her. There will probably be one Sarina as community reward.
    Farewell 🖖
  • RikerWasNumber1RikerWasNumber1 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    I am hoping for an amazing final 5* in week 4. This mega event has been a confusing collection of ideas. It seems more like 4 random normal events that were forced against their will together into a "mega event".
  • GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    Looks like Winona Ryder.
  • edited June 2018
    @Shan: Can we get the stats for both Species 8472 Invader and Sarina Douglas?