Home The Bridge

Key information about the event: Haunted Vessels - 07/12

ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2018 in The Bridge
Event Name: Haunted Vessels
Event Type: Skirmish Event
Event Crew: Interfaced La Forge 5* (New), Breen Disguise Dukat 4* (New) and Weyoun Clone 4 4* (existing)
Event Dates: Thursday 07/12 until Monday 07/16

Bonus crew:
• high bonus: event crew
• small bonus: variants of La Forge, and variants of Dukat.

Bonus ships:
• Jem'Hadar Fighter 2* (Existing)
• Breen Warship 3* (New)
• Breen Command Warship 5* (New)

Comments

• DraftedMcCoyDraftedMcCoy ✭✭✭✭
    I remembering making the suggestion of Interfaced Geordi a long time ago in the most wanted crew and ships thread.

y0cp6g2lqqgm.jpeg
  • Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome. Looking forward to another La Forge.
  • [SSR] GTMET[SSR] GTMET ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guessing this shot?
    3uiedel8w2bq.png

Laforge?

pi0d8qu45nkw.png

• CaptainUnderpantsCaptainUnderpants ✭✭✭
    edited July 2018
    Will there be an event ship as well? if so, can we get an insight into which one?
  • Is Thot Gor a x2 bonus as she is a Breen?
  • Ugh...
  • [RotP]Ran Airen[RotP]Ran Airen ✭✭✭✭
    @Shan - 2 questions about the event:

1) What will be the bonus ship?

2) Have there been any changes made to skirmishes compared to the first one (changes to costs, reward tables, # of battles, shortening animations, etc)

I would assume you need to wait until Tuesday to get the answer to #1. We probably won't find out any answer to #2 until the event is live and we discover for ourselves.

Member of Rise of the Phoenix.
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    One request, when you post the stats on the new crew, could you post their ship abilities since it seems somewhat relevant to the event?

Unfortunately that is not something I can do.
  • USS Raman and Oberth Class?
  • RennJaxoRennJaxo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fingers crossed for a Breen warship.
  • YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice! Interestingly I just watched the Breen Dukat episode last night... That's the episode where Dukat sits on the spike and has to get Kira to pull it out which is (one of) the funniest moments of the show
  • RennJaxoRennJaxo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also, as much as I would NEVER complain about a new Dukat, we are looooong overdue for another Weyoun.
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    A skirmish event...excellent. And another La Forge and Dukat? Even better.
  • GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is Thot Gor a x2 bonus as she is a Breen?

You sure it's a she, eh?
  • PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2018
    AviTrek wrote: »
    One request, when you post the stats on the new crew, could you post their ship abilities since it seems somewhat relevant to the event?
    Who cares, the bonus crew mechanics in the event is so broken that the crew could have no ship use and you'd still just waste a slot with them for bonus VP and never touch them again.

Until they improve the event mechanics I will just dump weyoun in a slot and fill the rest with my best ship crew.

+1701

But will we know if the mechanics have changed before we start the event?
  • mejoyhmejoyh ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2018
    AviTrek wrote: »
    Who cares, the bonus crew mechanics in the event is so broken that the crew could have no ship use and you'd still just waste a slot with them for bonus VP and never touch them again.

Until they improve the event mechanics I will just dump weyoun in a slot and fill the rest with my best ship crew.

my thoughts exactly. if you have a 10/10 ship, the crew bonus is almost meaningless. Good excuse to level up my weyoun clone though. Been sitting at level 1 3/4 for weeks. Super excited about Geordi! Hope he is a ENG primary. Would give a good reason to actually push past thresholds.
  • Captain_WhoCaptain_Who ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yikes, ship expedition again. Wish these would only be for two days with faction the other two.

No, the point balance is way off. Faction scoring really needs to be reworked, it's always terribly overshadowed by anything it's hybridized with, and with the gimped kick start takes a day to start making any points too.
  • WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had 5k chrons saved for this week's event, plus all the reward chrons and ongoing voyages, but I decided to go threshold-and-out. Had I known earlier that it was going to be a skirmish event next week, I wouldn't have burned through all my chrons levelling up random crew. Oh well, I have almost a week to rebuild the chron reserves for a 4-day bloodbath.
  • LeForge = ENG = bloodbath

It’s going to be very competitive. 38k crons and counting 😎
  • Guest Guest  ✭✭✭
    Yikes, ship expedition again. Wish these would only be for two days with faction the other two.

a hybrid skirmish followed by a galaxy ....
  • I’d love to be able to finish my specs on my Klingon Sarcophagus ship, I was only 32 specs from completion.
  • New La Forge? Breen-themed Dukat? Just pulled Weyoun Clone 4 from a Voyage, was going to space him, but now I'm not?

My poor phone and thumbs...
  • FutureImperfectaFutureImperfecta ✭✭✭✭✭

You sure it's a she, eh?

Pretty much implied in the name lol
  • Is Thot Gor a x2 bonus as she is a Breen?

You sure it's a she, eh?

Not that this is the place for it, but I've not seen anything that makes that clear at all, implied or otherwise.
  • GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭

You sure it's a she, eh?

I feel yea. I think of Thot Gor every time I hear "You can't trust THOTs." ;)