Home The Bridge

Key information about the event: Haunted Vessels - 07/12

Comments

• [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    Amphistaff wrote: »
    New Breen ships visible in game now, a 5* and 3* version.

4aqjsxwicicz.png
  • YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    So the warship and command ship look the same?
  • Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yateball wrote: »

That's normal for ships. T'Ong and K'Tinga are the same, both Vulcan ships etc.
  • Commander SinclairCommander Sinclair ✭✭✭✭✭
    Except DB specifically said the Miranda Class would be changed to NOT have the Reliant insignias, and it still does...
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yateball wrote: »

That's normal for ships. T'Ong and K'Tinga are the same, both Vulcan ships etc.

Don't they usually at least do a different angle?
  • Cpt. CavemanCpt. Caveman ✭✭✭✭
    I've got...an ANGLE
    b86a9wus46vz.png
  • Captain LostCaptain Lost ✭✭✭✭
    So, does this mean we will be getting new ships with Skirmish events normally? That would really up the rate of new ships that we get, if so.
    If we end up getting a lot more ships going forward, I'm hoping to see the Constitution refit (Enterprise A) and Excelsior soon!
  • Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    So, does this mean we will be getting new ships with Skirmish events normally? That would really up the rate of new ships that we get, if so.
    If we end up getting a lot more ships going forward, I'm hoping to see the Constitution refit (Enterprise A) and Excelsior soon!

Hear hear! Some obvious holes in our starship lineup in the game. In addition to those two, we need to have the USS Enterprise E.
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • I sure hope Amazon can get my Macro keyboard here in time so I can keep up with this. Just set and forget. Or get my monkey trained in time, my tappy is not tappy enough for all this excitement. 😂😂
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    No new ships until they are obtainable without "best chance" packs and can be properly sorted.
  • Is Thot Gor a x2 bonus as she is a Breen?

You sure it's a she, eh?

Pretty much implied in the name lol

Not that this is the place for it, but I've not seen anything that makes that clear at all, implied or otherwise.

I imagine that if Urban Dictionary had been a thing back when DS9 was on the air, the writing team might have chosen a different “honorific” title when creating the Breen.

A proper write up / analysis of the term thot [url=
    http://www.slate.com/blogs/xx_factor/2014/10/16/a_thot_is_not_a_**tsk tsk**_on_popular_slurs_race_class_and_sex.html]via Slate[/url]
  • Benredux wrote: »
    Is Thot Gor a x2 bonus as she is a Breen?

You sure it's a she, eh?

Not that this is the place for it, but I've not seen anything that makes that clear at all, implied or otherwise.

I imagine that if Urban Dictionary had been a thing back when DS9 was on the air, the writing team might have chosen a different “honorific” title when creating the Breen.

http://www.slate.com/blogs/xx_factor/2014/10/16/a_thot_is_not_a_**tsk tsk**_on_popular_slurs_race_class_and_sex.html]via Slate[/url]

Dang BB code URL should be:

http://www.slate.com/blogs/xx_factor/2014/10/16/a_thot_is_not_a_**tsk tsk**_on_popular_slurs_race_class_and_sex.html
  • RennJaxoRennJaxo ✭✭✭✭✭
    That might be the best looking Dukat in the game. Just a really sharp looking card all around. Kudos!
  • [NDQ] Joker41NAM[NDQ] Joker41NAM ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2018
    I figured this might be useful for planning purposes, pulled from the previous/original Skirmish announcement (reformatted for clarity)
    Some Q/A:

- Will crew in assigned to Voyages/Shuttles be locked out for Skirmishes:
    No
    - What kind of bonus do bonus crew provide:
    bonus crew that have a matching trait will increase VP gain and, at the end of a battle, will enhance repair if you choose to repair, or enhance rewards if that is the option chosen.
    - Will trait bonus/crew bonus stack:
    No. If you use multiple bonus crew, only the highest bonus will be taken into account. Edited: removed the notion of trait as it is included in the concept of bonus crew, when an event includes crew with a specific trait.
    - What kind of bonus do featured ships provide:
    From our blog post "Different featured ships will give hull bonuses during each event, so choose your ship wisely. "

Important distinction for bonus crew: each battle in a Skirmish has its own traits to match, bonus crew provide a better trait match bonus. (Similarly to a Galaxy Event when building an event item)

• YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dukat better be threshold... I needs the precious
  • YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    Benredux wrote: »
    Is Thot Gor a x2 bonus as she is a Breen?

You sure it's a she, eh?

"klingon" isn't exactly a term that they'd probably pick for trek again either if we're living by urban dictionary standards
  • Still no way to find bonus crew easily in the eye-vomit that is the crew selection screen, I'm supposin'.
  • New 2* Geordi as well
  • breen ships!!!!!!!!!
    yay
  • General McDuckGeneral McDuck ✭✭✭✭
    New Geordi as DIP primary....boooooo!
    edited July 2018
    New Geordi as DIP primary....boooooo!

And 2* helmsman La Forge is an ENG...
  • GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    The only 2* characters that have a CHANCE at not going directly to the freezer are the ladies.
    Posting here, since people always seem to ask in this post...

Interfaced La Forge (New) 5*
    Fully Fused Fully Equipped Level 100 Skills: DIP 1254 (237-470), ENG 906 (182-516), SCI 444 (100-236)
    Traits: Human, Starfleet, Federation, Cyberneticist, Innovator, Communicator, Hero

Breen Disguise Dukat (New) 4*
    Fully Fused Fully Equipped Level 100 Skills: CMD 489 (127-276), DIP 239 (131-283), SEC 748 (169-380)
    Traits: Cardassian, Brutal, Desperate, Veteran, Cultural Figure, Villain

New 2* crew as threshold rewards Geordi La Forge
    Fully Fused Fully Equipped level 100 Skills: CMD 284 (18-65), DIP 159 (8-24), ENG 327 (92-221)
    Traits: Human, Starfleet, Federation, Innovator, Cyberneticist

Interfaced La Forge
    FE 1/5 level 100 DIP 864 (237-470), ENG 458 (182-516), SCI 219 (100-236)

Breen Disguise Dukat
    FE 1/4 level 100 CMD 261 (127-276), DIP 119 (131-283), SEC 504 (169-380)

Geordi La Forge
    FE 1/2 level 100 CMD 235 (18-65), DIP 130 (8-24), ENG 283 (92-221)

https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/6322/skirmish-event-notes-haunted-vessels-bug-fixes#latest
  • Community rewards in phase 2?
    vn5tajbv12ii.png
    Sisko: What are you gonna learn in the next few months that you haven't already learned in the last 300 years?
    Ezri Dax: Oh, how to keep from breaking into tears for no reason...
  • General McDuckGeneral McDuck ✭✭✭✭
    @Shan - Is there a reason Thot Gor does not provide a bonus with the Breen trait?
  • Althea BiermontAlthea Biermont ✭✭✭✭✭
    Community rewards? That's a nice surprise. I bought 3 packs to get a Dukat so I could FF him with Thresholds. Not complaining though because the first two pulls gave me Interfaced La Forge.
    edited July 2018
    Community rewards in phase 2?
    vn5tajbv12ii.png

Wish I'd seen that. I'd have waited to see if Dukat was in them instead of doing three pulls to get him, grrrr.
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Community rewards in phase 2?
    vn5tajbv12ii.png

Letting the team know!