Home The Bridge
Options

Key information about the event: Home for the Holidays - 12/06 (Mega-Event Part 1)

Comments

• Options
    5000 Quatloos5000 Quatloos ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kant wrote: »
    This picture shows that Spock is most pleased :)

Oh my. NSFW.
    Accepted. Mark them, Galt.
  • Options
    Capt. ChaosCapt. Chaos ✭✭✭✭✭
    Data1001 wrote: »
    Spock can only laugh and wonder, "WTH am I doing with these losers?"

Man, if Spock ever ran into Quark, he'd get forehead cramps from all the eyebrow-raising he'd be doing.

tclyjqaxtzs8.gif
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    6kx50u7pqupz.png
    ta7w1czc2p96.jpg
    Wow, Etana Jol did not age well.

But she's still precious to me.
  • Options
    ProontProont ✭✭✭✭✭
    Data1001 wrote: »
    So, I'd mentioned in another thread how a fleetmate said this Spock reminded him of Herman Munster, and then I shared my mockup-mashup of the two.

After looking at the new Chakotay, his expression made me think of Herman again, prompting the same fleetmate to chime in that he thought he'd make a good Grandpa. Not being able to resist that Photoshop challenge, I decided to take that concept all the way, and came up with this unholy abomination...

lad7hrwgtmoe.jpg

Lily's neck seems too long but other than that awesome job!
  • Options
    Lady GaghgaghLady Gaghgagh ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aww I was hoping to see the Sphere Builder art
    Admiral of the Haus of GaghGagh, Starbase level 94, we are not accepting members at this time.
    Captain of the voyage vessels: Queen of Bashir, Landsknecht, and Sunspear, the first luxury starship cruiseliners.
    Amenities include wifi, fully-functioning holodecks, a full-service bar, 3 party decks, a Trill spa, and a business centre.
    Fun fact: The ships are propelled by bouncy castle technology.
  • Options
    Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭

Technically she is event crew for the second event.
  • Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭

Technically she is event crew for the second event.

Yeah, unless that crew ends up in Dabo or something accidentally, the first time we'll see them would be on Wednesday, getting a peek at them in the event's ranked rewards.

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Options
    Chakotay looks good. Not a fan of Etna Jol art though.
  • Options
    Oh, sweet! I just realized I have a 3/4 Tourist Quark. I was thinking he was still a 1/4 for some reason. I should be able to immortalize him just from the Community Rewards, so unless the rank table 3* is someone new, all I have to worry about this week are thresholds.
  • Options
    Is Pilot going to be the mega trait for all events? That's over 40 crew to unvault. Otherwise, it makes no sense to include on a galaxy.

That’s the impression I got from the main announcement for the mega event. Might as well start now.

From both the description of this event and the in game message about the Mega Event, I think the Pilot trait will be a recurring trait for the entire month. But with that said There may be over 40 “pilots”, but anything less than a 4* doesn’t really help with Faction or Galaxy events. The only event a 3 or 2* will come in handy for is the half Expedition event in week 3.
  • Options
    This will be the first mega event that I attempt to score all of the 5* crew.
  • Options
    odp6i1qu5kxx.jpg

Looks like the promo poster for a bad 80's sitcom......or a reboot of Alf, not sure which.....

I liked Alf. ...But then, I was a whole lot younger.
    Yes, your description is apt.
  • Options
    Etana Jol - A combination of Dip/Eng/Sci

Disguised Chipotle - A combination of Cmd/Dip/Sec

Sphere Builder Presage - A combination of Cmd/Eng/Sci
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    Etana Jol - A combination of Dip/Eng/Sci

Disguised Chipotle - A combination of Cmd/Dip/Sec

Sphere Builder Presage - A combination of Cmd/Eng/Sci

Glad they listened for Etana...let's just hope they numbers are actually quality.
  • Options
    AldudeAldude ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mmmm, interesting that the new crew is rank this time...
    Fleet Admiral of NCC UK Midlands."Leave any bigotry in your quarters. There's no room for it on the bridge." - J.T. Kirk, 2266
  • Options
    [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chakotay is ranked, get ready for the pitchforks... ;)
  • Options
    Aldude wrote: »
    Mmmm, interesting that the new crew is rank this time...

It used to be random. For the past few months it was predictable. Now it is changed. Too bad I won't get the high value items for Chakotay, but at least he'll be fully fused. Of course, that also means more people will vie for top 1000, but I have 20,000 chronitons that say I get the Sphere Builder.
  • Options
    Captain_WhoCaptain_Who ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bummer, that's 100K and out. Maybe 25K. The 350k for the 4* portal isn't that hard, and maybe the 400 honor is even worth the chron cost, but unless I want to build a macro to play for me, the tedium of the event isn't worth it.
  • Options
    AntasilAntasil ✭✭✭✭
    Chakotay is ranked, get ready for the pitchforks... ;)

Well, Quark is not very old and he was ranked in his first event. I only recently immortalized him myself and I've heard of plenty of people who still need Quarks. I'd say the pitchforks are bit excessive this time :-)
  • Options
    Ah pity, not Chak to be gotten 4-fold but quark. Ah well that means he’ll be immortalized soon. But I’d really hoped to get a fully fused Chakotay 😔
  • Options
    AldudeAldude ✭✭✭✭✭
    It doesn't change my strategy too much. I have quark 1/4. Plus one with community, I was only needing top 2500 to get FF quark and chakotay.
    The only change is I have to aim for top 2000, but I get 200 honour extra.

I dunno how the new thresholds will change things but after my 20 HR voyage, I will need to stock up my revival tokens!
    Fleet Admiral of NCC UK Midlands."Leave any bigotry in your quarters. There's no room for it on the bridge." - J.T. Kirk, 2266