Home The Bridge
Options

Key information about the event: Crimson Spark - 06/06 - ME part 1- bonus correction

Comments

• Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    I corrected the unfused stats for Neelix, it is 313.
  • Options
    Zann Calcore (ISA)Zann Calcore (ISA) ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2019
    CB4_V'ger wrote: »
    We are really going to be a bit light on the variant crew here, especially considering it’s a faction, aren’t we?

Even with Janeway I feel like I’m going to have about six crew to use, lol.

bxvy8ok66lgd.png

I think most people should be ok.

55 characters with Survivalist trait

I really didn’t realize so many had that trait. Also, even with that large grouping I personally only have about 5 or so of those, counting blues and greens, that are actually FF. Just to let everyone know, even with a small crew pool, I still live faction events.
    Weirdly enough, I’m also Vulcan Housewife. Also, RNGesus hates me, like really, REALLY hates me.
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shan,

Faction Event Notes Crimson Spark posts have 2 conflicting max proficiency figures for Tactical Officer Neelix:

5* stats: MED 1024 (140-313)
    FE 1/5 level 100 stats: MED 576 (140-213)

Can you confirm is 213 or 313 correct? Thanks.

Typo? The "2" & "3" are right next to each other, after all.

Good catch.
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    CB4_V'ger wrote: »
    We are really going to be a bit light on the variant crew here, especially considering it’s a faction, aren’t we?

Even with Janeway I feel like I’m going to have about six crew to use, lol.

bxvy8ok66lgd.png

I think most people should be ok.

55 characters with Survivalist trait

I really didn’t realize so many had that trait. Also, even with that large grouping I personally only have about 5 or so of those, counting blues and greens, that are actually FF. Just to let everyone know, even with a small crew pool, I still live faction events.

Part of the problem is that 22 survivalists are legendaries. Sure, that includes two former mega event recurring legendaries and the current gauntlet special crew (whose 5th star dropped for me just last night, yay!), but many are from old events or Tuesday packs.
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2019
    Hmm, not sure what to put in the med-com shuttle slots. Vedek Bareill is not very strong nor is my 1/5 sulan. Obrist, Tuvok and Janeway do not have medical. I am glad I did not buy packs this week.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    Hmm, not sure what to put in the med-com shuttle slots. Vedek Bareill is not very strong nor is my 1/5 sulan. Obrist, Tuvok and Janeway do not have medical. I am glad I did not buy packs this week.

borg queen and ignore the Medical.....

I'll start using her, then. Mine is better than Bareil even with just one Match.
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    ChaoticDNAChaoticDNA ✭✭✭

That's pretty much a Sulan bonus node. Others might fit well depending on your crew, but I don't think there's many other options for bonus crew that'd fit.
    Captain Bubble Bobble
  • Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭

Doesn't the second skill on an AND shuttle only get 25% of the stat? Wouldn't Borg Queen be a terrible idea? I'm just not using that shuttle.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭

Doesn't the second skill on an AND shuttle only get 25% of the stat? Wouldn't Borg Queen be a terrible idea? I'm just not using that shuttle.

Allegedly, the order doesn't matter anymore, but I still assign based on the presumption it does. After her trait bonus, the Borg Queen's CMD is 2468 and 25% of that is 617. Of course, that doesn't account for whatever Starbase/Collection bonuses you have. Thankfully, that one MED/CMD slot is the only such one in the bunch so it's negligible. I'd advise staffing the other two spots with stronger crew and let Bareil tag along.
  • Options

Yes I am putting a command person in the second slot and it is working much better than when I was using med options. As an aside, yikes Janeway was terrible to lvl up.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭
    Starting late on this event but I just got the single greatest 10x pull I've ever had in my ~3 years playing this game!!!!

ssjfflajwf4o.png

SHAZAM! Who else were your choices in the Beholds with Paris and Daniels?
  • Options
    SunshineRikerSunshineRiker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Starting late on this event but I just got the single greatest 10x pull I've ever had in my ~3 years playing this game!!!!

ssjfflajwf4o.png

SHAZAM! Who else were your choices in the Beholds with Paris and Daniels?

Paris was my choice between Borg Queen and Romulan Picard (I have the latter FF'd) and Daniels was my choice between Miranda Jones and Falcon O'Brien (I didn't have either of those).

Tough choice in that last behold, definitely.
  • Options
    DeanWinsDeanWins ✭✭✭✭

Yap thats what I been doing, it works well
  • Options

ssjfflajwf4o.png

That is amazing!!!!!

Awesome Pull!!!!!
  • Options
    DeanWins wrote: »

Yap thats what I been doing, it works well

I’ve been slotting the Warship EMA there and haven’t had any issues, to save the Queen for that COM/ENG slot in one of the other missions.

Just for kicks, my current round of shuttles includes five time-boosted shuttles at 90+% and five skill-boosted shuttles at 80+%...this mission is one of the skill-boosted shuttles and actually has Proto Barclay in the SCI/ENG slot alongside bonus crew Laas in the SEC/SCI slot. A 3* SCI boost had it at 82%, I believe.
  • Options
    Dingbat1Dingbat1 ✭✭✭
    I've been putting Pulaski in the Medical slot. I make sure the other crew are strong, so those shuttles get to around 90% anyway, and that saves CMD crew for other shuttles.
  • Options
    SovinoxSovinox ✭✭✭
    I have been running 3 missions with 3* boosts all morning (the 4th one going regularly on the 3 hour schedule) and am dropping rank! Are people going really hard on this event?
  • Options
    Sovinox wrote: »
    I have been running 3 missions with 3* boosts all morning (the 4th one going regularly on the 3 hour schedule) and am dropping rank! Are people going really hard on this event?

Neelix has a pretty good set of skills and a lot of people probably are overloaded with shuttle tokens and bonus crew. I’m not surprised that it’s hard to keep up with just four shuttles at a time...
  • Options
    Just used Borg Queen in that Med/Com Slot. 41% before I plugged the others in. Got well over 90% on the Shuttle.
  • Options
    Just used Borg Queen in that Med/Com Slot. 41% before I plugged the others in. Got well over 90% on the Shuttle.
    Yes, I did the same thing and found the same results. It worked better to have a bonus command crewmember in that med-com slot than using a med-com non bonus crew like Reverend Phlox.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    Yes, I did the same thing and found the same results. It worked better to have a bonus command crewmember in that med-com slot than using a med-com non bonus crew like Reverend Phlox.

I saw that Shuttle pop up, and I was like "I'ma check this right now."
  • Options
    Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sovinox wrote: »

Competition is definitely tougher for this one.
  • Options
    Yeah the person in first place has over 1.2 million VP. Good lord. I think at that point you’d spend less money and dilithium if you just tried to FF Neelix from packs.
  • Options
    I’m currently in 18th place, but it’s because I just happened to have enough resources saved up. But I’m not spending extra money or dilithium on this