Home The Bridge
Options

What Is On Your STT Bucket List?

Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
For me it’s, as I’m sure everyone knows by now, an 11 hour voyage. Secondly it’s reaching Captain Level 99.

Comments

• Options
    FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭
    My current next achievement, Fully Equipping all of my crew. (I'm down to 10 not fully equipped in my total crew of 625 collected)
    Intentionally Left Blank
  • Options
    Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have 2 things at this stage.

- Consistently be able to do 10hr voyages no matter which skills/ships are next up. I've reached 10hrs a few times, but I'm typically around 9.5hrs now. So this is a longer-term goal.
    - Complete the top-5 event achievement. I've been 10th before, and I do not think I'll ever be able to dedicate enough time to go for first, so 5th place will be my Mt Everest. Not that 5th wouldn't require a bunch of time too, but it seems more feasible than what it takes to win one.
  • Options
    Cam TaliisCam Taliis ✭✭✭✭
    Senator Vreenak.
  • Options
    Commander SinclairCommander Sinclair ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm with you @Banjo1012 on the 11 hour Voyage. (Maybe with the power creep we will see 12 in the next year?)

– definitely want a top 10 Event finish
    – Finish Lucille Davenport (with that collection)
    – FTM at least one crew

I know, I'm aiming low. :D
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    UluruUluru ✭✭✭
    10 h voyages. I'm stuck by 9,5 at the moment and do not know what to do for 10 h regulär.
    Evolved Janeway. I have 2 janeway and to Paris and waiting for fusion.
  • Options
    GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Commander Shelby. Sadly overlooked, the poor thing. Cute as a button, too. Then I can die happily.

Wouldn't it be HILARIOUS if she comes back in the new Picard series somehow (which I doubt) and the first card we get is an old Admiral Shelby?
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    We all seem to have similar needs...I also would like to get to consistent 10 hour voyages, pick up a few white whale crew members (Sulan’s absence is now starting to stick out like a sore thumb, for example), completing the Jury Rigger collection, and getting a few select crew cited up would be nice as well.
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Finish off 4* crew as much as possible.
  • Options
    eXo | das411eXo | das411 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ByloBand sorry for your loss! dealing with things like that is never easy, but i hope you can spend lots of time with family, and you know exactly what we'll be talking about here while you're away :)

@ original post - at this point my goal is to finally have six DIP higher than Admiral Cornwell so she no longer shows up on the top page there for her secondary skill! At this point i have 3 ahead of her, after getting a fifth star for Cowboy Trip in a begold the other day, and once I work on Merry Troi she'll be the fourth...it sure would be nice if RNGesus blesses me with a 5th star on Kohlinar Spock or Dancing Uhura too :smiley:
  • Options
    Get a FTM on a crew I really like. Granted this is a pipe dream as I have cut off my spending on this game due to behaviour from DB... but i can dream.
  • Options
    GhaziGhazi ✭✭✭
    cptrios wrote: »
    1. Get Gary Seven
    2. Cite Gary Seven
    3. Enjoy using Gary Seven

Same here. I would also like to be a little more consistent with my ten hour voyages. I am hitting ten hours about one in five right now.

• Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    1. Consistently hit 10 hour voyage - I'm able to hit that barrier with pretty much every combination, but nowhere near every time.
    2. Finish off every purple in the game.

I think that's it for now.
  • Options
    NS111111NS111111 ✭✭✭
    Mine is to eventually get an immortalised version of all regular cast crew of TNG/DS9/VGR (maybe two for each captain...)
  • Options
    getting a char to max. first<- my personal 5 year mission... maybe a 10 year mission...... if ever...
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I didn’t realize so many people were thirsty to First to Max. That is a real rat race!
  • Options
    HaBlackHaBlack ✭✭✭✭✭
    Making regular 10 hour voyages
    PlayingSince: 2016-09-16Can we get some more characters from TAS?We finally have Caitians in the game!Character wishlist:
    • Lieutenant M'Ress - got her
    • Amanda Rogers - got her
    • Admiral S'rrel from Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home - not in the game yet
    • Agmar - not in the game yet
    • M'yra - not in the game yet
  • Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    Banjo1012 wrote: »
    I didn’t realize so many people were thirsty to First to Max. That is a real rat race!

Count me in that crowd. But I'm going to need a better connection and/or some dabo luck.

- Get Cheesecake Seven
    - 10-hour MED/ENG voyage
    - Top 25 event finish
    - Talk DB into creating a prime universe Lorca
    - Get my whole squadron to finish in top 1k
    - Finish all stat boost collections
    - Recruit one captain per week to 10FH family of fleets
    - Post on the forum every Tuesday
    - See at least one more new event type

I threw some stuff in there. I want to have a list that keeps me motivated.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    Hungry Dog DDMHungry Dog DDM ✭✭✭✭
    Win an event. That's it.

I suppose it would be nice to be first in every arena category at the same time.
    10 hour voyage would be nice, I'm really close.
    I don't expect to make it to 99, I'm 81 currently.
    I'm ridiculously close to every 4* character, just those pesky voyage cards missing.

But win an event is the only thing keeping me in the game.
    Drunken Dahar Masters is recruiting active players.
    PM for details.

So long and thanks for all the fish.
  • Options
    I don't have a specific goal. I've completed all episodes. I have all gauntlet crew immortalized, working on duplicates. I keep improving voyages, I can now pretty much do 10 hours for any skill set unless I get unlucky. I'm close to 11 personal best but haven't hit 11 hours. I've completed every collection that gives stat bonuses. I'm at 570 immortalized crew, about 550 of which are unique. I can't fathom the time or money to win an event, so that's not really a goal. I'm level 87 so eventually I'll hit 99.

So it's really more just same old same old.

I would like to see new collections added, and the gauntlet to be shaken up. It's remained essentially unchanged from day one.
  • Options
    WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2019
    I have a few, many of which have been mentioned by others...

1. Consistent 10-hour voyages - I have had 2 voyages go past 10 hours, but am usually around 9.5 hours

2. Top-5 finish in an event or actually win an event - I have had 2 top-15 finishes, but I was nearly a million points away from 5th place both times

3. Immortalize all the 4* crew - I currently have 7 FE 4* crew that are not yet FF, and another 5 x 4* crew completely missing (2 are voyage-exclusive, 2 are binars, and the last is also pack-only)

4. Finish all the collections - 11 collections are currently still open to some degree
  • Options
    PinkyfirstPinkyfirst ✭✭✭
    1. Finish the A New Challenger Awaits collection--the last bonus collection I have to finish. Although the relief from Spit and Bailing Wire being finished in nice.
    2. Top 25 finish. I am being realistic because I don't have the time and/or disposable income to get much higher.
    3. Finish every version of Phlox. All I need is Naked Phlox, who is my current white whale. Every other variant is immortalized. I liked ENT and Phlox is one of my favorite crew in all of Star Trek.
    4. Get to Captain Level 99, which is only a matter of time.
    5. Finally--probably more dependent on RNG than anything else--hit a 12hr voyage. I have hit 11hrs three times now and honestly just wonder if it is even possible.
  • Options
    Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭
    • Win an event
    • Win a Gauntlet (would help if I played Gauntlets regularly)
    • Get the three Gauntlet crew I am missing, and the final star on Guinan
    • Fully equip all 4* crew
    • Finish the collections that matter (the ones giving stat bonuses)
    • FTM a crew, but I have never attempted it.
    • Get the final three voyage crew, but at this rate I will achieve all of the above before this one.
    • Remember to recall voyages before they crash.
  • Options
    I once had a dream of fully fusing all my crew. But with 150 needing a varying degrees of citations I'll be chasing that dream forever
  • Options
    DraftedMcCoyDraftedMcCoy ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2019
    They are all crew based objectives

- Get all the Gauntlet Only Crew. (I only have Guinan and Locutus)
    - Obtain Emotion Chip Data and Age of Sail Data
    - Get all the Voyages-based crew. I am only missing McCoy
  • Options
    Capt. ChaosCapt. Chaos ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wish that final Clown would drop.
  • Options
    V.V. ✭✭✭✭
    I doubt I will ever see a 10 hour voyage, but yeah that probably is mine as well.
    Jean-Luc Picard: "We think we've come so far. Torture of heretics, burning of witches, is all ancient history. Then, before you can blink an eye, suddenly, it threatens to start all over again."
  • Options
    First up finish the galaxy map - 6 nodes to go
    Second up finish all rare crew
  • Options
    AldudeAldude ✭✭✭✭✭
    Finish all purple crew
    Fleet Admiral of NCC UK Midlands."Leave any bigotry in your quarters. There's no room for it on the bridge." - J.T. Kirk, 2266