Home Engineering Room
Options

Cannot create a thread yet but have an issue? Please post here :)

Comments

• Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can play on my Android phone but when I try to play on my Windows 10 tablet through Facebook, I either get nothing happening in Facebook gameroom or redirected to the page of text on the Facebook website that says log in with dbid or facebook that never works. Any ideas?

Playing on a tablet without an app is not supported, this is likely the cause of the issues.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    I've been here for a while but I can't seem to create a thread - despite logging/out etc. Probably not enough replies yet or something.

Anyhow I have a question - is it possible to store multiple copies of crew in cryostasis? Sometimes with events I can end up with double 4* super rares, could be worth levelling the second if it can be stored afterwards.

You should now be able to create a thread :)
    As for your question, no you can only vault 1 copy of each character.
    I was wrong, my apologies - you can indeed vault multiple copies of the same crew.
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been here for a while but I can't seem to create a thread - despite logging/out etc. Probably not enough replies yet or something.

Anyhow I have a question - is it possible to store multiple copies of crew in cryostasis? Sometimes with events I can end up with double 4* super rares, could be worth levelling the second if it can be stored afterwards.

Yes. I've done it. When I was new a couple months ago, I had a level 90 two star Data and the 2* event crew was Data. I leveled my second Data to 89 in the even and used both. I then finished off both of them and froze both. The freeze number in the achievements went up by 2. I've pulled Data back out. I haven't pulled *both* back out, but when I asked that question you asked on the in-game chat 2 months ago, someone said it was possible. If I had the crew space, I would test it.
  • Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yes, I have done this very recently. I sent two Captain Janeways to cryo, and got them both out later. Once this mega-event is over, I plan to do the same with the two copies of Mirror Uhura I now have. ;)

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Options
    Hello. I am unable to create a new thread for my issue, so am posting here. For over an hour now, I have been unable to login to the game from either iOS or Steam platforms. I receive an orange error box reading, "Sign In. An error occurred during sign in. Please try again later." Reading horror stories in past threads about this exact same issue has me quite worried. Please help.
    The Guardians of Tomorrow
    Protecting the Galaxy's Future from Itself
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    I get this when I have connection issues. Make sure the connection is good an restart the game from it being totally off.
  • Options
    I get this when I have connection issues. Make sure the connection is good an restart the game from it being totally off.

I've tried restarting both the phone and the computer. Others can access the game using the same internet connection. I deselected the cloud sync option on Steam and tried again, and that seemed to let me in on that platform. I still cannot login through the iOS though.
    The Guardians of Tomorrow
    Protecting the Galaxy's Future from Itself
  • Options
    Mirror Mayweather requires a lot of section 31 items, hes from the terran empire and nothing to do with section 31 so he requires the wrong items.
  • Options
    Shan wrote: »
    sarahbug wrote: »
    i don't see where I can post a thread I have a problem dailys crew daily missions voyages wont show up

Hi and welcome!
    I am sorry you are encountering what sounds like an UI issue. Please submit a ticket to support via http://sttsupport.disruptorbeam.com.

You should be able to create threads now :)

i can now create threads but they haven't fixed the issue I wrote about and its a week old
  • Options
    Yeah, I have an issue. I had an account on the old forums for more than a year and now you're telling me that I can't start a thread? Do I really need to spam thread I'm not interested in just to get some forum points? I mean... what is this?
  • Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, I have an issue. I had an account on the old forums for more than a year and now you're telling me that I can't start a thread? Do I really need to spam thread I'm not interested in just to get some forum points? I mean... what is this?

If you were on the old forums for more than a year, then you must've seen all the *actual* spam posts that got through, towards the end. This new forum and its restrictions were specifically set up to address that issue, making it so that a new user could not post a new thread until they had been a member for a couple of days and had a certain number of "points". I have helped you toward those points by giving you an "awesome" on your post.

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Options
    SynSyn ✭✭
    edited December 2017
    @Shan

The game is Frozen on Hailing Starfleet after trying to buy something in the time portal.

Since it's frozen I can't put in a ticket. I've tried turning off my phone completely and it changed nothing...

Over 24 hours and I'm missing out on my daily missions and getting 30 days in a row is shot! I have rebooted my phone and even uninstalled and reinstalled the game. It is still Frozen.
    I'd really like some help as soon as you can!
  • Options
    MagisseMagisse ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Shan
    Can you put a similar thread sticky in The Bridge? Seems nearly every day someone over there posts in an unrelated thread just because they can't create a new discussion yet. They probably don't come to this room and see it here. Just a thought.
  • Options
    {DD} Smelly{DD} Smelly ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi, long time lurker here. I'm posting here because I can't start a new thread. Any help with that would be appreciated. LLAP
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭

i can now create threads but they haven't fixed the issue I wrote about and its a week old

There are some delays due to an influx of tickets and the holidays, you will receive a reply as soon as possible.

• Options

There are some delays due to an influx of tickets and the holidays, you will receive a reply as soon as possible.

any time estimate for response times? I have had my display and game completely unplayable since the 22nd. I've missed out on the majority of the previous event and I'm hoping not to miss this one. I don't want my picard not being fully fused. I can't even purchase anything normally as my crew packs don't show up. I sometimes randomly can get to other parts of the game.

ticket #368483
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭

any time estimate for response times? I have had my display and game completely unplayable since the 22nd. I've missed out on the majority of the previous event and I'm hoping not to miss this one. I don't want my picard not being fully fused. I can't even purchase anything normally as my crew packs don't show up. I sometimes randomly can get to other parts of the game.

ticket #368483

I do not have an estimate, no.
    You should receive a reply within a day or 2 at most.
    I know this is particularly annoying. On another note you are now rank 2 and able to create discussions on the forum.
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    Unable to post topic as only joined today, so posting here.

Episode 8 - Evacuation Orders there appears to be a bug with the super rare casing. When claimed, it’s showing as obtainable using warp. I just wasted over 1000 chrons until I realised.

qi5ktsge9f99.png

87kqqsnrarpb.png

102e8mgqd8ok.png

Unfortunately, I can’t upload screenshots as they are classed as links and not images (I know they are links to images but should be differentiated).

Edit: You can add images but you need to take out the https: and it works.
    For example (remove the space between m & g - [im g]//url.com/image.png[/im g]
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unable to post topic as only joined today, so posting here.

Episode 8 - Evacuation Orders there appears to be a bug with the super rare casing. When claimed, it’s showing as obtainable using warp. I just wasted over 1000 chrons until I realised.

<snip>

Thank you, I have let the team know.
  • Options
    I have also the problem that my buttons disappeared since I tried to Login via steam. I Logged in via steam bought the fleetcommander package and now its not playable anymore. This is very disappointing. Has anyone experience how long it takes to fix the problem?
  • Options
    My cadet challenge says there is a server error and I cannot complete it without cancelling. However I have spent dilithium on an extra pack today as I need the shuttle rushes. I'm now stuck between a hard place and a rock.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jimmyt85 wrote: »
    My cadet challenge says there is a server error and I cannot complete it without cancelling. However I have spent dilithium on an extra pack today as I need the shuttle rushes. I'm now stuck between a hard place and a rock.

We are experiencing performance issues that are the cause, we are working on it as fast as we can.
  • Options

We are experiencing performance issues that are the cause, we are working on it as fast as we can.

Thanks Shan, It's working now but I've lost 2 cadet credits as i had to cancel to resent shuttles. Could I get these back please? Or is this a raise a ticket?
  • Options
    ok for 3rd event in a row and still unanswered trouble tickets so didnt know if posting in here would help or not

just ran 4 shuttle missions for event prize shown 1200

so run 4, 3 hour missions ,difficulty is really hard at 1200 so i use a bunch of boosts right

so all 4 missions just completed, prize awarded on all 4 is 200

so instead of getting 4800 points i now get 800

which wastes my boosts because i can pass 200s without them

so to recap i just wasted 4 high lvl boosts and got shortened 4000 points for rewards for 4 three hour missions on a timed event, and messed up my ranking for prizes

can someone plz fix this or tell me what to do to fix it

even tired to close and reopen app before i run them so im not getting a false image, clear cache, unstalled app and reinstalled app, got over 1.8 gs of free space ,not sure what else i can do, but this is 3rd event now really fraking annoying

-- DO NOT DELETE: FOR

• Options
    Hello, I have been playing daily since about March of 2016 with my old phone and have never had an issue like this and am getting no CS support from my ticket a week ago and I have tried to follow up on it 2 different occasions with no response. Anyway I have been unable to play the game for over a week now and I'm hoping that someone can help me out. Here is the issue:

I switched to a new phone last Thursday the 21st and tried to sign on to the newly downloaded game and I found I can only access less than half of the features. Essentially I can run scans and arena and that is about it. I have tried logging on thru email and Facebook with no change. I have tried restarting, reinstalling, and from a similar forum discussion I reset, played thru level 4 and then signed in to my account with no change. Furthermore I signed in on my old phone and it shows the same screen with just 1/3 access to the game. So far I have missed out on all of last week's event and the start of this one, all of the special holiday offers, over a week's worth of cadet missions, daily rewards/achievements including the dilithium I have paid for voyages and gauntlets.

If CS is taking a week or 2 of vacation it would be great to receive an announcement or something, meanwhile I can't think of anything else I can do on my end. Please let me know if anyone has a suggestion on what else I can try.

Thank you,

• Options
    SynSyn ✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Please help!

So I'm trying again... My game had now been frozen on Hailing Starfleet for 3? days now. You can see in the picture that I hadn't claimed my event rewards yet.
    Since it's frozen I can't put in a ticket thru the game. I think a new every started and I'm missing out as well as all the daily items I haven't been able to collect.
    You can see in my message box that I'm still getting mail.

And it looks like it won't let me post my screenshot

• Options
    Hiho, has anyone experience with the reset button? Just want to know if it will reset everything or just the quests? thanks for a feedback
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks Shan, It's working now but I've lost 2 cadet credits as i had to cancel to resent shuttles. Could I get these back please? Or is this a raise a ticket?

A global compensation has been sent out for this, it should cover the tickets that you lost :)
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello, I have been playing daily since about March of 2016 with my old phone and have never had an issue like this and am getting no CS support from my ticket a week ago and I have tried to follow up on it 2 different occasions with no response. Anyway I have been unable to play the game for over a week now and I'm hoping that someone can help me out. Here is the issue:

I switched to a new phone last Thursday the 21st and tried to sign on to the newly downloaded game and I found I can only access less than half of the features. Essentially I can run scans and arena and that is about it. I have tried logging on thru email and Facebook with no change. I have tried restarting, reinstalling, and from a similar forum discussion I reset, played thru level 4 and then signed in to my account with no change. Furthermore I signed in on my old phone and it shows the same screen with just 1/3 access to the game. So far I have missed out on all of last week's event and the start of this one, all of the special holiday offers, over a week's worth of cadet missions, daily rewards/achievements including the dilithium I have paid for voyages and gauntlets.

If CS is taking a week or 2 of vacation it would be great to receive an announcement or something, meanwhile I can't think of anything else I can do on my end. Please let me know if anyone has a suggestion on what else I can try.

Thank you,

CS is not on vacation but there is unfortunately a small backlog of tickets.
    There is nothing you can try on your end, it needs CS intervention and it will hopefully be within a day or two.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Syn wrote: »
    Please help!

So I'm trying again... My game had now been frozen on Hailing Starfleet for 3? days now. You can see in the picture that I hadn't claimed my event rewards yet.
    Since it's frozen I can't put in a ticket thru the game. I think a new every started and I'm missing out as well as all the daily items I haven't been able to collect.
    You can see in my message box that I'm still getting mail.

And it looks like it won't let me post my screenshot

I am sorry this is happening to you.
    When you are unable to submit a ticket from within the game you can still do so via the link found at the bottom of this page.