Home The Bridge
Options

Player Positivity and Accomplishment Thread

Comments

• Options
    ThurthoradThurthorad ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dalisair75 wrote: »
    Came back to the game after 2 years.

Welcome back. Only back myself a few months. The game seems to be in a good place, though it could do with some promotion again.
  • Options
    SoupKitchen RikerSoupKitchen Riker ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2023
    New personal best for voyage without a refill. 12:37:20

lifwduyjz5f3.png

My Crew… (Photo taken after a refill and running it down).
    pe9194l9a6m9.jpeg
    ldzah2kto639.jpeg
    ga5ws89be5xh.jpeg

“A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Only missing one Legendary for Mega now.

rp18v7lf2vfl.png
    What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • Options
    Sulu's HusbandSulu's Husband ✭✭✭✭✭
    My first Double begold.

Pike is new and 3* for Archer!

uq2zvvsc3f8x.png

I will one up you from a few weeks ago. Does anyone have a 4 Begold?
    eqwwzpbnfiyx.jpeg
  • Options
    eXo | RamzaeXo | Ramza ✭✭✭
    I didn't delete my STT account today.
  • Options
    Got him today and cited him up.

2neyngdp75rc.jpeg
    “A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...
  • Options

2neyngdp75rc.jpeg

Why did you cite him up when he was at level 1?
  • Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    One of my new fleet mates went 4/4 on nodes today. Very proud of Ruskettle.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    edited May 2023

2neyngdp75rc.jpeg

I have a lot of citations. When I get a card I know I will not be searching for again (going back to the faction store repeatedly), I tend to cite right away and then level whenever I get around to it. 😊

• Options

2neyngdp75rc.jpeg

I have a lot of citations. When I get a card I know I will not be searching for again (going back to the faction store repeatedly), I tend to cite right away and then level whenever I get around to it. 😊

Seems like it would consume a lot more resources with that route.