Home The Bridge
Options

Key information about the event: The Prime Directive (re-run) - 03/29 - Edited 1:44 PM

ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2018 in The Bridge
Event Name: The Prime Directive (re-run)
Event Type: Galaxy Event
Event Crew: Grand Nagus Zek 5* (Existing), Anij 4* (New), Agent Harris 4* (Existing), and Mirror Tucker 4* (Existing)
Event Dates: Thursday 03/29 until Monday 04/02

Factions: Section 31, Terran Empire, Ferengi Alliance

Bonus crew:
• high bonus: event crew
• small bonus: variants of Tucker, and Section 31 crew.

Please note that while we have been able to provide the bonus information early recently, it will not always be the case. The announced schedule of key info on Friday and bonus crew on Tuesday remains.

Event Notes and stats.

Comments

• Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    Ooooh Anij!

I guess this will give me a reason to finish off Tucker and Harris, which is not a bad thing at all.
  • Options
    NivenFresNivenFres ✭✭✭✭
    Not bad. Got all of the existing, but wouldn't mind a second star on Zek.
    "If it wasn't for autocorrect, we wouldn't have Tuvok on a Giraffe."
  • Options
    Oh snap, the infamous Prime Directive event! This should be fun to watch.
  • Options
    Yay! Weekend off! Galaxy events should be limited to once a month. It's such a drain on resources and time.
  • Options
    KTzKTz ✭✭✭
    But Mirror Tucker just ran in the recently mirror mega event.
    Come on, after that there are so many characters, now you repeat some over and over.
    Be more professional!
  • Options
    For CardassiaFor Cardassia ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh good, so it's not the start of the mega yet.

And I can get Zek! Yay! :D
    “Treason, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder.” - Elim Garak

Cardassian wishlist:
    Tora Ziyal - Thanks!
    Natima Lang
    Empok Nor Garak
    Tekeny Ghemor
    Mira
    Makbar
    Dejar
    Ulani Belor
  • Options
    KTzKTz ✭✭✭
    At least put Tucker only in portals, because it was recently in mirror mega event.
  • Options
    Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    GIves me an excuse to level Zek and Harris I suppose. Doubt I will try to hard for top 1000 though
    DB: Do Better
  • Options
    Althea BiermontAlthea Biermont ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    I have Zek at 5/5 so this will be a nice relaxing weekend :)
  • Options
    DraftedMcCoyDraftedMcCoy ✭✭✭✭
    Insurrection is def underrepresented, so its good to see if getting some love. Not my favorite, but there are some good moments
  • Options
    I'd dearly love to get a Zek, but not enough to go through the grind of a galaxy event. Here's hoping Anij is the threshold character!
  • Options
    KTzKTz ✭✭✭
    I know it is a rerun, but they could swap with so rare to find EV Suit Tucker...
  • Options
    Seriously? I literally just froze Tucker! Oh whatever, i’l pull him out of the freezer cause I’m interested in Anij.
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Options
    I'd dearly love to get a Zek, but not enough to go through the grind of a galaxy event. Here's hoping Anij is the threshold character!

+1

Threshold and out.
  • Options
    [KM]Videm[KM]Videm ✭✭✭
    I have Zek 1/5 but it's easter weekend, threshold for Anij and out is likely all the time I'll have.
    We are recruiting for our sister fleet, Mirror Klingon Marauders! Contact me via private message if interested
  • Options
    The Elusive Jazzy One is a fugitive from the law. Along with notorious baddie Mirror Tucker they have taken Anij hostage in a bid for ransom from Ba'ku and her paramour Jean-Luc Picard.

They threaten that her long life will finally meet a messy end, unless the Federation can cough up 10 gold-pressed latinum trombones and 1 million bottles of Tucker's favourite massage oil to begin his own health and wellness product empire. Gotta start somewhere.

Having nowhere else to turn... Picard enlists the aid of the most wealthy person on his subspace contact list, Grand Nagus Zek. Zek is not keen to part with his latinum, but the Ba'ku people have always been good business associates in the spice trade. Perhaps he can strike an agreement to get a better bargain on their produce next time he's in the sector.

But someone else is already on the hunt for the devious duo, complicating matters and putting Anij in further jeopardy: as Section 31 has learned of Anij's ability to slow down time, they have sent Agent Harris to apprehend them.

Who will get to them first? And will they have the kindness to drop Riker into my community 10-pull while they're at it? I must craft all the things to find out...

nydl1qad4o2j.png

Riker drops in voyages now
  • Options
    I wasn’t around when the event first played sooo.. why does everyone call this the cursed event?
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Options
    For CardassiaFor Cardassia ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Elusive Jazzy One is a fugitive from the law. Along with notorious baddie Mirror Tucker they have taken Anij hostage in a bid for ransom from Ba'ku and her paramour Jean-Luc Picard.

They threaten that her long life will finally meet a messy end, unless the Federation can cough up 10 gold-pressed latinum trombones and 1 million bottles of Tucker's favourite massage oil to begin his own health and wellness product empire. Gotta start somewhere.

Having nowhere else to turn... Picard enlists the aid of the most wealthy person on his subspace contact list, Grand Nagus Zek. Zek is not keen to part with his latinum, but the Ba'ku people have always been good business associates in the spice trade. Perhaps he can strike an agreement to get a better bargain on their produce next time he's in the sector.

But someone else is already on the hunt for the devious duo, complicating matters and putting Anij in further jeopardy: as Section 31 has learned of Anij's ability to slow down time, they have sent Agent Harris to apprehend them.

Who will get to them first? And will they have the kindness to drop Riker into my community 10-pull while they're at it? I must craft all the things to find out...

nydl1qad4o2j.png

Oohh a story and a picture!

I had him drop in a basic portal yesterday :P

You'll get him soon enough I'm sure.
    “Treason, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder.” - Elim Garak

Cardassian wishlist:
    Tora Ziyal - Thanks!
    Natima Lang
    Empok Nor Garak
    Tekeny Ghemor
    Mira
    Makbar
    Dejar
    Ulani Belor
  • Options
    DraftedMcCoyDraftedMcCoy ✭✭✭✭
    I got Jazz Riker in a voyage today.

Airlocked him right away
  • Options
    Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice re-run. Thx
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    RaraRacingRaraRacing ✭✭✭✭✭
    re-run - check

have existing crew - both existing 4*s immortalised - check

Galaxy - chance at a FF crew through thresholds (Anij hopefully) - check (all other crew sweet Honor towards a citation for the coming mega-event 5* - check)

f2p - community reward 10x portal pull - check

--> thresholds and out and keeping my fingers crossed for a decent community pull! Sweet.

• Options
    FutureImperfectaFutureImperfecta ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol I look forward to the reply when he gets the Riker and turns those frowns upside down lol
  • Options
    Lady GaghgaghLady Gaghgagh ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    ANIJ!!!

I've wanted her to appear for so long!
    I hope she is threshold. And please for the love of god do 2 things DB...
    1. Let her have 3 skills, I'm so tired of 2 skill wonders.
    2. Let her primary skill break 700.

Possible third
    3. If possible, let her skills be some combination of DIP, CMD, SCI or MED or maybe even ENG.

I mean she was the speaker/leader of the Ba'ku essentially. She was quite diplomatic of course. And she had a unique gift that could be considered scientific or medical, she also explicitly said while she and her people lived free of technology, they were actually very gifted engineers. But I swear to god if she has the SEC skill whatsoever, we need to have a serious talk: the Ba'ku are known pacifists.
    Admiral of the Haus of GaghGagh, Starbase level 94, we are not accepting members at this time.
    Captain of the voyage vessels: Queen of Bashir, Landsknecht, and Sunspear, the first luxury starship cruiseliners.
    Amenities include wifi, fully-functioning holodecks, a full-service bar, 3 party decks, a Trill spa, and a business centre.
    Fun fact: The ships are propelled by bouncy castle technology.
  • Options
    Lady GaghgaghLady Gaghgagh ✭✭✭✭✭
    You're doing it. You're actually doing it. The Cursed Event. I didn't think you had it in ya, DB. That's gutsy.

Though I kinda hoped it'd be a Hybrid with the first half being the Galaxy "The Prime Directive" then the second half being the Faction "Unlikely Heroes", with 1500 in-game chronitons just for old times' sake.

EXISTING VARIANTS

ANIJ
    (none)

HARRIS
    (none)

TUCKER
    2* Commander Tucker
    3* Rescuer Tucker
    4* EV Suit Tucker
    5* Lone Star Tucker

ZEK
    (none)

During the original run of this event, there were no additional bonus crew. Also, EV Suit & North Star Tuckers didn't exist. It was an awfully small pool of crew in them days, kiddies.

POSSIBLE THRESHOLDS

The first time through, there were two copies of Rescuer Tucker in the thresholds and a third copy in the rank rewards. It would certainly be nice to return to a 2/2 Threshold and 3/3 Rank schema.

REWARDS TABLE
    The trend has been for New Crew to be in the Thresholds and the Existing Crew to be in the Rank Rewards; five of the six events in 2018 with a New/Existing blend have followed this schema, including the last four. That would suggest the likelihood that Anij will be in the thresholds, with either Agent Harris or Mirror Tucker being in the rank rewards.

Mirror Tucker, you may recall, was a Rank Reward in "Smoke & Mirrors 2: Imperial Decree" (12/14/17).

Of course, Tucker could be in the Thresholds, Harris in Rank, and Anij only in packs. Guessing along with DB is difficult, y'all.

For the record, it's North Star Tucker, not Lone Star Tucker, this is a space colony that looks like Texas, not Texas itself :p

As for variants, I am hoping Section 31 and Ferengi at the very least. Although for Galaxy events, it isn't always that important.
    That would add...
    Event Crew (4): Anij, Grand Nagus Zek, Mirror Tucker, Agent Harris
    Tucker Variants (4): Commander Tucker, Rescuer Tucker, EV Suit Tucker, North Star Tucker
    Section 31 Traited (3): Luther Sloan, Section 31 Reed, Agent Janeway
    Ferengi Traited (15): Grand Nagus Rom, Niners Rom, Technician Rom, Acting Nagus Brunt, Grand Proxy Neelix, Pel, Captain Nog, Teenager Nog, Cadet Nog, Bartender Quark, Convergence Day Quark, Martian Quark, Klingon Quark, Tourist Quark, Dr. Reyga
    TOTAL: 26 - 1*s = 2, 2*s = 4, 3*s = 3, 4*s = 10, 5*s = 7
    Admiral of the Haus of GaghGagh, Starbase level 94, we are not accepting members at this time.
    Captain of the voyage vessels: Queen of Bashir, Landsknecht, and Sunspear, the first luxury starship cruiseliners.
    Amenities include wifi, fully-functioning holodecks, a full-service bar, 3 party decks, a Trill spa, and a business centre.
    Fun fact: The ships are propelled by bouncy castle technology.