Home The Bridge

Key information about event: Advance Directive (Mega-Event #3) - 08/16

Comments

• Lady GaghgaghLady Gaghgagh ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2018
    Gotta say Diseased Changeling Founder is on every shuttle rotation in this event, and it's one of the most successful ones too.

Yeah, using her. Also Thot Gor and Kilana. Didn’t use Weyoun or regular Changeling Founder on any of them though.

My FE 1/4 Thot Gor has been completely useless. Same for my 3/5 Changeling Founder.

My 3/5 Changeling Founder didn't make a single shuttle either, then I got a really lucky behold in a pack pull on Friday and I got her to 4/5. Now she's constantly on the shuttles.
    Admiral of the Haus of GaghGagh, Starbase level 94, we are not accepting members at this time.
    Captain of the voyage vessels: Queen of Bashir, Landsknecht, and Sunspear, the first luxury starship cruiseliners.
    Amenities include wifi, fully-functioning holodecks, a full-service bar, 3 party decks, a Trill spa, and a business centre.
    Fun fact: The ships are propelled by bouncy castle technology.
  • Yeah, I'm regretting the use of Honor on Thot Gor a bit less now - he's doing great alongside First Goran.
    Come join our fleet! We're a great social group that helps each other. You play the way you want to, participate as much as you want and if you want to be competitive, you can be! Check out our fleet ad:

https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/5023/qh-the-oldest-fleet-in-timelines-l91-starbase-daily-targets-met
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2018
    Gotta say Diseased Changeling Founder is on every shuttle rotation in this event, and it's one of the most successful ones too.

Yeah, using her. Also Thot Gor and Kilana. Didn’t use Weyoun or regular Changeling Founder on any of them though.

My FE 1/4 Thot Gor has been completely useless. Same for my 3/5 Changeling Founder.

Yes for me as well. The Founder is one of the early crew and is just terrible stat wise. Wish db would put Thot Gor in the last week of the event. Not really likig these voyage only crew that we just get 1/4 of and then are supposed to shell out 54,000 honor to finish them or airlock them. Wish we could just finish them by getting more of them in voyages.
    Let’s fly!
  • PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gonna be in the woods for most of the event, just hoping I can get on long enough to threshold (assuming its the Magic Y...) --- good weekend to go back to nature and avoid the botfest.
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mo wrote: »
    Hi, Is the website up and running ?
    Since yesterday I cannot log on,
    just get a white screen.

Mo..........................

This is not the relevant thread for this.
    If you are using Chrome, please refer to the following workaround: https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/10658/chrome-68-issue-white-screen-game-not-loading
  • barrydancerbarrydancer ✭✭✭✭✭

Well, crap. Event's almost over and I forgot I even had Kilana in the freezer...
  • Althea BiermontAlthea Biermont ✭✭✭✭✭

Well, crap. Event's almost over and I forgot I even had Kilana in the freezer...

She should come in handy in the final week because of it being two days of shuttles so probably worth pulling her out still
  • Gotta say Diseased Changeling Founder is on every shuttle rotation in this event, and it's one of the most successful ones too.

She should come in handy in the final week because of it being two days of shuttles so probably worth pulling her out still

I may do that myself as I forgot to thaw her this time. All the more embarrassing since I compiled the list of all bonus crew for our fleet 🤦‍♂️
    Come join our fleet! We're a great social group that helps each other. You play the way you want to, participate as much as you want and if you want to be competitive, you can be! Check out our fleet ad:

https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/5023/qh-the-oldest-fleet-in-timelines-l91-starbase-daily-targets-met
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭

I may do that myself as I forgot to thaw her this time. All the more embarrassing since I compiled the list of all bonus crew for our fleet 🤦‍♂️

I mistakenly had an immortalized Aviator Yar on Voyages THE ENTIRE EVENT! Last round of shuttles she came up, I spotted her in and it said Bonus. I said D’OH!!!

• Banjo1012 wrote: »

I mistakenly had an immortalized Aviator Yar on Voyages THE ENTIRE EVENT! Last round of shuttles she came up, I spotted her in and it said Bonus. I said D’OH!!!

Thanks Banjo - I feel a bit better now! 😂

• He negotiated a hostage exchange so Yelgrun should be a diplomat right? That alone makes me happy as I will be able to complete the Diplomat collection.
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Banjo1012 wrote: »

You are not alone, my friend...I had RAF O’Brien on a voyage for a day and a half during the triple hybrid, because I of course let my AM run out and really wanted the extra chrons and decided to extend rather than abandon. He was practically soloing the Expedition part of it, too, before I shipped him off to the unknown.
  • RennJaxoRennJaxo ✭✭✭✭✭

You are not alone, my friend...I had RAF O’Brien on a voyage for a day and a half during the triple hybrid, because I of course let my AM run out and really wanted the extra chrons and decided to extend rather than abandon. He was practically soloing the Expedition part of it, too, before I shipped him off to the unknown.

Ditto. Completely forgot to unfreeze Mirror Garak.
  • Good news for me: already have 4/4 Goran'Agar. Bad news: he kinda **tsk tsk** at ship battle. Ah well, I guess he'll sit in whatever slot isn't used by the crew that do all the actual work.

Of course, if it's skirmish, it's time to re-raise my pet peeve about ships - they don't matter except in arena (and occasionally for a smidgen more antimatter in voyages). Why would I spend a ton of dil to get a Jem'Hadar flagship when my 10/10 cube works just fine?
  • AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mithiwithi wrote: »
    Good news for me: already have 4/4 Goran'Agar. Bad news: he kinda **tsk tsk** at ship battle. Ah well, I guess he'll sit in whatever slot isn't used by the crew that do all the actual work.

Of course, if it's skirmish, it's time to re-raise my pet peeve about ships - they don't matter except in arena (and occasionally for a smidgen more antimatter in voyages). Why would I spend a ton of dil to get a Jem'Hadar flagship when my 10/10 cube works just fine?

You shouldn't. That's one of the many reasons why skirmishes need a massive redesign. But the rewards are good and people like rewards, so people seem to like skirmishes, so DB doesn't seem inclined to change them. I guess we'll see what DB does when the bot writers defeat the popup.
  • Captain_WhoCaptain_Who ✭✭✭✭✭
    AviTrek wrote: »
    Mithiwithi wrote: »
    Good news for me: already have 4/4 Goran'Agar. Bad news: he kinda **tsk tsk** at ship battle. Ah well, I guess he'll sit in whatever slot isn't used by the crew that do all the actual work.

You shouldn't. That's one of the many reasons why skirmishes need a massive redesign. But the rewards are good and people like rewards, so people seem to like skirmishes, so DB doesn't seem inclined to change them. I guess we'll see what DB does when the bot writers defeat the popup.

That's what, by 12:05 EDT Thursday?
  • [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yelgrun looks great.
  • [10F] gobolts07 [10F] gobolts07 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That Phlox art is...interesting.
    Oh how cool!! I’m all over this event crew!!!
  • Not a bad job on Yelgrun - guess I'm gonna be doing a lot of button mashing this weekend!

• Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    gobolts07 wrote: »

Like I said to my fleetmates, it's well-done art, but Phlox almost looks too good — like he got a makeover or something. Supermodel Phlox!

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • [10F] gobolts07 [10F] gobolts07 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Data1001 wrote: »

Like I said to my fleetmates, it's well-done art, but Phlox almost looks too good — like he got a makeover or something. Supermodel Phlox!

My thoughts exactly haha. He’s like Phlox 2.0. New and improved.

• (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hope the stats for phlox are great otherwise not really any reason to buy packs.
    Let’s fly!
  • Average GuyAverage Guy ✭✭✭✭
    Data1001 wrote: »

He is a physician so I am sure he knows a few good plastic surgeons.
    Hope the stats for phlox are great otherwise not really any reason to buy packs.

Seems he should be high MED/SCI. Maybe as a reverend DIP would be tertiary.

• Average GuyAverage Guy ✭✭✭✭

I think the other way around. As a reverend he should have a high DIP and COM or MED secondary / tertiary.

I think the other way around. As a reverend he should have a high DIP and COM or MED secondary / tertiary.

That could very well be. I was just thinking first and foremost he was a doctor but then again Mirror Bashir is SEC/ENG

• I'm thinking dip/sci/med or sci/dip/med from what I remember of the episode.
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm thinking dip/sci/med or sci/dip/med from what I remember of the episode.

After that run of 4* DIP/MED we had a few months ago, I sincerely hope that 5* Rev. Phlox has a tertiary skill. 🖖🏻
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust