Home The Bridge

Key information about event: Advance Directive (Mega-Event #3) - 08/16

Comments

• Still hoping for any one of Weyoun 6/7, Eris, Remote Control Keevan, Ornithar, Ikat'ika, Changeling Martok
    Join the Star Trek Timelines Discord Server:
    Invitation code: https://discord.gg/8Du7ZtJ
  • TcalTcal ✭✭✭
    Welp. It's a Phlox. This....this is going to get messy real quick
  • Lady GaghgaghLady Gaghgagh ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm baffled by the choice of Phlox, much like everyone else; yet, intrigued.
    Admiral of the Haus of GaghGagh, Starbase level 94, we are not accepting members at this time.
    Captain of the voyage vessels: Queen of Bashir, Landsknecht, and Sunspear, the first luxury starship cruiseliners.
    Amenities include wifi, fully-functioning holodecks, a full-service bar, 3 party decks, a Trill spa, and a business centre.
    Fun fact: The ships are propelled by bouncy castle technology.
  • ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm baffled by the choice of Phlox, much like everyone else; yet, intrigued.

It’s anomalous, to be sure.... >:)
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2018
    It would be pretty awesome if the new 2* Jem'Hadar Battleship takes the commander arena crown from the K'Vort BOP. I'd love to finally freeze Kang.
  • I like Phlox much better than I like the Dominion, so no complaints from me. :p

I don't remember Yelgrun. Was he the one they accidentally killed and then had to remote control so that he would look alive when they were exchanging him for Ishka? That was an interesting episode.
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lummelunda wrote: »
    I like Phlox much better than I like the Dominion, so no complaints from me. :p

I don't remember Yelgrun. Was he the one they accidentally killed and then had to remote control so that he would look alive when they were exchanging him for Ishka? That was an interesting episode.

No that was Keevan. This dude was Iggy Pop who came to bring Keevan back to the Dominion

• S31S31 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wait until Kirshara Archer appears as a final legendary. Why? For no reason at all.
  • KTzKTz ✭✭✭
    Thank you for Goran
  • would be nice if the jemhadar 2* battleship would shake up the captains division 2 years of kang obrien bird of preys is getting stale lol
  • ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    It would be pretty awesome if the new 2* Jem'Hadar Battleship takes the commander arena crown from the K'Vort BOP. I'd love to finally freeze Kang.
    would be nice if the jemhadar 2* battleship would shake up the captains division 2 years of kang obrien bird of preys is getting stale lol

I had the same hopes once for the 2* Borg Sphere, using its Position trigger & 3* Boxer Chakotay. I tried it out for the daily Arena battles once.

Once was enough. 🖖🏻
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Althea BiermontAlthea Biermont ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still hoping for any one of Weyoun 6/7, Eris, Remote Control Keevan, Ornithar, Ikat'ika, Changeling Martok

With one week left in the event after the Skirmish, you may possibly see one of those. Maybe? Probably not.
  • Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Having Phlox-from-Archer's-Dream reminds me of the savior of the Borg mega-event: Admiral Picard-drawn-from-Riker's-imagination-of-the-future.

". . . this time-shifting, when it happens, I experience a momentary disorientation."
    "How little do you mortals understand time. Must you be so linear?"
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • PompeyMagnusPompeyMagnus ✭✭✭✭
    Still hoping for any one of Weyoun 6/7, Eris, Remote Control Keevan, Ornithar, Ikat'ika, Changeling Martok

Save some for future events! :p

Personally, I hope we get Eris and/or Second Ixtana'Rax. I want Ixtana'Rax as a 5*
  • Commander SinclairCommander Sinclair ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2018
    Yelgrun! YELGRUN!!
    He can go on the bridge with Moogie!
    Especially if he whoops a55 on ships & can stay in the roster!
    !

Gazuntite!

Fortunately I just finish Goran'Agar, unfortunately, I just locked Mirror Phlox back in the freezer. [sigh]
    Musical slots for the crew time...
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Peachtree RexPeachtree Rex ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yelgrun! YELGRUN!!
    !

Gazuntite!

Fortunately I just finish Goran'Agar, unfortunately, I just locked Mirror Phlox back in the freezer. [sigh]

Its a skirmish. You only need one of the event crew to get max bonus. There's no real value to unvaulting others...
  • Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yelgrun! YELGRUN!!
    !

Gazuntite!

Its a skirmish. You only need one of the event crew to get max bonus. There's no real value to unvaulting others...

Yeah.

I looked through my Dominion crew ship abilities, and Diseased Founder is a good permanent option. She has +8 attack which initializes in 6 seconds.
  • Neither Rufie or First Goran'Agar have great ship abilities, I think I'll use Rufie for my bonus crew. Unless Yelgrun cranks in ship ability, they're going to be the 'plus one' in this event, like the other skirmishes the event crew seem to be there for bonuses only.

Looking forward to Yelgrun, probably dip/com/sec, and I love Phlox so I hope his Med is decent. I expect a dip/med combo of some sort, in that episode he shows a significant scientific bent though!
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • edited August 2018
    Looks like I need to save my dilithium to get a ship pack and hope for the best and have some luck mixed in. My Intrepid is a POS.😧 At least I got crew.
    Any other ships I could use? I remember reading someone used the Lvl 1 or 2 T'ong on epic last skirmish event and they passed all 5 stages. Anybody have similar luck? Any other strategy?
  • FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like I need to save my dilithium to get a ship pack and hope for the best and have some luck mixed in. My Intrepid is a POS.😧 At least I got crew.
    Any other ships I could use? I remember reading someone used the Lvl 1 or 2 T'ong on epic last skirmish event and they passed all 5 stages. Anybody have similar luck? Any other strategy?

Pretty much any of the 5* ships are good, its a matter of matching the ship ability to the crew ability for maximum damage and hull regeneration.

I worked with T'ong (fully leveled) last Skirmish, and the D'Kora Krayton in the first Skirmish event.
    Intentionally Left Blank
  • During the early mega-events (Borg and Klingon), we got new Borg and Klingon crew each week. Totally made sense. Why doesn't that happen anymore?
  • Lady GaghgaghLady Gaghgagh ✭✭✭✭✭
    S31 wrote: »
    Wait until Kirshara Archer appears as a final legendary. Why? For no reason at all.

I'll actually take that if it happens. I've been patient for long enough.
    Admiral of the Haus of GaghGagh, Starbase level 94, we are not accepting members at this time.
    Captain of the voyage vessels: Queen of Bashir, Landsknecht, and Sunspear, the first luxury starship cruiseliners.
    Amenities include wifi, fully-functioning holodecks, a full-service bar, 3 party decks, a Trill spa, and a business centre.
    Fun fact: The ships are propelled by bouncy castle technology.
  • Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭
    Someone to consider using in the Skirmish is Third Remata'Klan:

4aqqwk55el5c.jpg
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2018
    Wish db could change skirmish to make more crew useful. Basically we just use one crew member on our ship.
    Let’s fly!
  • Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    S31 wrote: »

I'll actually take that if it happens. I've been patient for long enough.

Agreed. I'd jump at any new Archer.
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭

I use my Borg Cube because I'm most familiar with it. I've always done well.
  • Extremely happy to have Yelgrun, one step closer to cousin Gaila and Leck for a Magnificent Ferengi event. They don’t even have to be good, I just want to revisit that momentous occasion in slapstick history
  • Got my Goran at level 100: looking forward to getting 2 more stars for him.
  • AldudeAldude ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know bonuses don't stack during the actual ship battle, but do having multiple bonus crew affect the end-or-battle rewards? For example, are you more likely to get 150 or 300 honour as opposed to 76 honour if you have both Goran'Agar and Ru'Afo on board, as opposed to just one?

Or is that just wishful thinking/the RNG wipes out the perceived effect of any bonus?
    Fleet Admiral of NCC UK Midlands."Leave any bigotry in your quarters. There's no room for it on the bridge." - J.T. Kirk, 2266
  • Peachtree RexPeachtree Rex ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aldude wrote: »
    I know bonuses don't stack during the actual ship battle, but do having multiple bonus crew affect the end-or-battle rewards? For example, are you more likely to get 150 or 300 honour as opposed to 76 honour if you have both Goran'Agar and Ru'Afo on board, as opposed to just one?

Or is that just wishful thinking/the RNG wipes out the perceived effect of any bonus?

I don't know that anyone has generated any data on it, but nothing DB has said would indicate having more bonus crew generates more rewards.