Home The Bridge

Key information about event: Advance Directive (Mega-Event #3) - 08/16

ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 2018 in The Bridge
Event Name: Advance Directive
Event Type: Skirmish Event
Event Crew: Reverend Phlox 5* (New), Yelgrun 4* (New) and First Goran'Agar 4* (Existing)
Event Dates: Thursday 08/16 until Monday 08/20

Mega Event recurrent featured crew: Ahdar Ru'afo 5* (Existing)

Bonus crew:
• high bonus: event crew and Ahdar Ru'afo
• small bonus: variants of Dr. Phlox, and crew with the Dominion trait.

Bonus ships:
• Jem'Hadar Battleship 2* (New)
• Intrepid Class 3* (Existing)
• Jem'Hadar Flagship 5* (New)

Comments

• *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2018
    Hmmm...Well, at least we get new Dominion card :smile:
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thats the kind of legendary crew i hoped for a dominion mega event.....NOT! :D
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Vorta Iggy Pop! Woop woop!
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thx for the info. I hope Yelgrun and the new Phlox have good ship battle abilities.
    Let’s fly!
  • RennJaxoRennJaxo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happy to finally get Iggy Pop in the game, even if he is likely going to be DIP/CMD/SEC.

No idea what episode that Phlox is from, but I'm assuming DIP/MED/CMD for him?
  • AHSOG2AHSOG2 ✭✭✭
    From Archer's Dream in "A Night in Sickbay"Star_Trek_Enterprise_A_Night_in_Sickbay_023.jpg
  • AHSOG2AHSOG2 ✭✭✭
    How is a character from a Dream coming into the game?
  • A new phlox....because when I think "dominion mega event" I think phlox.

I'll add him to the collection which includes things like a species 8472 from a ds9/augment event.
  • Yelgrun! YELGRUN!!
    He can go on the bridge with Moogie!
    Especially if he whoops a55 on ships & can stay in the roster!
    !
  • *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    How is a character from a Dream coming into the game?

They throw darts at a dart board, what ever name comes up is this week's card.....
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭
    My 2/4 First Goran'Agar looks forward to immortality. #VictoryIsLife

Also, I'm totally down for Yelgrun and the new ships. Reverend Phlox holds no interest for me, but whatever. I'm unlikely to rank high enough to earn the 5* in a Skirmish anyway.
  • WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    No secondary crew to level up prior to the event, one of the 4* already immortalized, and a 5* who does not interest me and will be useless for mega event 4/4, in an event type that is a huge time sink... hopefully Yelgrun is the threshold reward, so I can go threshold-and-out.
  • PompeyMagnusPompeyMagnus ✭✭✭✭
    I dig a new Phlox but in a Dominion mega event? Whatever, fine.
  • Well, I can finally finish off First who has been 1/4 forever.
  • FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭
    Managed to pick up a 3rd First Goran'Agar on a voyage, I knew he'd get around to an event this Mega, so he's FEd and waiting for his fourth.

Lots of placing adjectives here...
    Intentionally Left Blank
  • Flemming wrote: »
    Managed to pick up a 3rd First Goran'Agar on a voyage, I knew he'd get around to an event this Mega, so he's FEd and waiting for his fourth.

Lots of placing adjectives here...

My situation exactly. Just finished FE him yesterday.
  • If dreams are fair game lookout for 5* ravens...that data dream was a doozy...
    DB = Climbing up an endless wall...
  • SiblinSiblin ✭✭✭
    Best thing about iggy pop vorta is that as anyone who listens to BBC6 will know he’ll lend his voice to ANYTHING!

I can’t go anywhere without hearing about his exploits on an airplane or the time he lost his shirt

• the jem'hadar battleship is a 2 star???? I am confused!
  • Captain LostCaptain Lost ✭✭✭✭
    Currently, the only Legendary Dominion card in the game is the (statwise) lackluster Changeling Founder. I was hoping we would get some good Gold Dominion cards out of this Dominion event, especially a Vorta or Jem'Hadar; that doesn't seem very likely now. I was excited when I first heard about this mega, but it's just been one disappointment after another.
  • AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't worry, week 4 will feature a non-cannon 5* changeling <crewname>.

Burnham, Janeway, Picard, take your pick.
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love Phlox but I am having a hard time understanding why this version was released before Nanoprobe-Infested Phlox, and why it would be in a Dominion event.

On the other hand, this Phlox being a 5* makes it possible to get Yelgrun without wasting a monumental amount of money or resources.
  • Really perplexed at this Phlox even being considered at all TBH...

...YELGRUN tho!!! 😁
    Come join our fleet! We're a great social group that helps each other. You play the way you want to, participate as much as you want and if you want to be competitive, you can be! Check out our fleet ad:

https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/5023/qh-the-oldest-fleet-in-timelines-l91-starbase-daily-targets-met
  • Finally, Yelgrun enters the game. It's unfortunate that he is only a 4*, as he was the one character I was willing to draw my purse for. Now it seems with a lot of grinding and some citations, it'll be easy to get him.
    Most anticipated character not in the game: Mr. Homn
  • Immortalized my Goran'agar just in time. Fourth star dropped in one of my reward pulls on Monday.
    Join the Star Trek Timelines Discord Server:
    Invitation code: https://discord.gg/8Du7ZtJ