Home The Bridge

Key information about event: Advance Directive (Mega-Event #3) - 08/16

Comments

• SiblinSiblin ✭✭✭
    Loving the fact
    Pallidyne wrote: »
    Equipping Yelgrun suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucks.

He's actually not that bad. I had him FE within a 10 hours with only a few replications. Got lucky on some Dominion shuttles tho

yeah its the sheer volume of faction items, marquis and dominion in particular.

Enjoying the fact he has "musician" trait though!
  • PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    Siblin wrote: »
    Loving the fact

He's actually not that bad. I had him FE within a 10 hours with only a few replications. Got lucky on some Dominion shuttles tho

yeah its the sheer volume of faction items, marquis and dominion in particular.

Enjoying the fact he has "musician" trait though!

I had the encodeds stored up from Cadet missions, so it was just replicating some Dominion pads... Good thing is we're not in the middle of a faction event so you can sent whatever shuttles you like.

BTW- 5* Changeling Founder has soooo many more faction items.
  • GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2018
    I mean I've FE'd him too, but I used 7 replicator trips, waited for the day to lapse, then used at least 4 more. I was out of Dominion items and Augment science projects.
  • DraftedMcCoyDraftedMcCoy ✭✭✭✭
    5* Founder is really annoying to level, I hated it.

Im not crazy about the stats for this Mega, but some of the new additions have been a long time coming. The stats seem to be aimed at new players
  • GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2018
    I'm actually impressed at how MANY new players there are. I wonder if people are downloading that OTHER (wink wink) Star Trek collector card game and seeing Timelines in the app stores. Maybe we're benefitting from their advertising?
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭

My problem hadn’t been communiques or even Dominion items, it’s 2* science experiments. The Spider Barclay I got from a banned 10 for $10 pack (and many failed attempts at Gary Seven) used them all...
  • Althea BiermontAlthea Biermont ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cyrus was an obnoxious build!

Agreed. I ended up replicating a lot of his stuff just to get it over with.
  • Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cyrus was an obnoxious build!

Agreed. I ended up replicating a lot of his stuff just to get it over with.

Yep. I even replicated two of his last 5* items because I had the spare credits and just wanted him done.
  • AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    Or how to see the ship stats for the crew before I select them? For that matter, what skills do they have to see if they even fit in the slot I'm clicked on.
  • Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trying to practice playing this event as it was intended. Please could someone point out to me on this screen how I check the traits of the 200 active crew I have between battles to get the best match?

pkvo6i3nasf2.png

So, if I were thinking about how to play this in the future, I would pick my best crew lineup and have one open slot that can change among event/bonus crew. Right now, I'm using First Goran'Agar in that slot (his ship skill never matters for my lineup), but I could easily change it to Yelgrun or Ru'afo depending on the skills that time. Would eat into the time to play, though.
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • eXo | das411eXo | das411 ✭✭✭✭✭
    *BREAKING NEWS* Next Mega Announced for Oct 2018: DSC/TOS
    Recurring Mega 5* Mirror Ferengi Ba’ku Janeway
    Week 1:
    Floating in Shower Archer 5* (New), Mirror Burnham 4* (New), Lt. Valeris 4* (Existing)
    Week 2:
    Falling off cliff Cmdr. Kruge 5* (New), Pregnant Kira 4* (New), MIral Torres 4* (Existing)
    Week 3:
    Hallucinating Reed 5* (New), Horseback Riding Picard 4* (New), Hologram Barclay 4* (Existing)
    Week 4:
    Killed by Lance McCoy 5* (New), Soup Nazi Neelix 4* (New), Laas 4* (Existing), Red Shirt Security 2* (New)

i would go so hard for Falling Off Cliff Kruge...and probably be the only one doing so :smiley:
  • RennJaxoRennJaxo ✭✭✭✭✭
    das411 wrote: »
    Week 1:
    Floating in Shower Archer 5* (New), Mirror Burnham 4* (New), Lt. Valeris 4* (Existing)
    Week 2:
    Falling off cliff Cmdr. Kruge 5* (New), Pregnant Kira 4* (New), MIral Torres 4* (Existing)
    Week 3:
    Hallucinating Reed 5* (New), Horseback Riding Picard 4* (New), Hologram Barclay 4* (Existing)
    Week 4:
    Killed by Lance McCoy 5* (New), Soup Nazi Neelix 4* (New), Laas 4* (Existing), Red Shirt Security 2* (New)

i would go so hard for Falling Off Cliff Kruge...and probably be the only one doing so :smiley:

Oh, I'd be right there with you. I always thought he kind of got shafted - I THINK he's the only movie villain who is less than four stars. How guys like Ru'afo and Klaa (really?) got above him is beyond me.
  • eXo | das411eXo | das411 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RennJaxo wrote: »
    das411 wrote: »
    Week 1:
    Week 2:
    Week 3:
    Week 4:

Oh, I'd be right there with you. I always thought he kind of got shafted - I THINK he's the only movie villain who is less than four stars. How guys like Ru'afo and Klaa (really?) got above him is beyond me.

That sounds right, only counting the ones we have of course...does anyone else kinda sorta want George and Gracie?
  • RennJaxoRennJaxo ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would love a Legendary George and Gracie, with an insane DIP base. They did save the world, after all.
  • Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2018
    Cleared thresholds this morning. Won't be able to rank top 1000 and I have the First immortal, so no interest in rank. Working on feeding the chron-intel cycle to generate honor from random drops. Only running the first 4 battles from here out because the last one only drops VP and I want to make it easier on those looking to rank.
  • FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2018
    Flemming wrote: »
    Why on Earth is Dukat in the ranked rewards? I figured for sure it'd be Surgeon Phlox.

This is a stretch, but *maybe* Dukat is bonus crew for the next event.
    It could happen.

Holy Crap, what genius thought that a misplaced Dukat variant would be an Event crew the next week.
    (someone give that 3 year old a raise!)

((Seriously, I would a preferred Thot Gor)).
    Intentionally Left Blank
  • PenguinJimPenguinJim ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would love a Legendary George and Gracie, with an insane DIP base. They did save the world, after all.

Spoilers follow, but they did not actually save the world. George and Gracie had severe social problems from their time in captivity, and with the added stress of being moved from captivity to ocean to Bounty to ocean, they were incredibly rude to the Probe. They caused a diplomatic conflict that escalated to a declaration of war during their conversation. The Probe then left Earth to return to its homeworld in order to send a fleet back to destroy the Earth.

The long travel time involved for the Probe is why the Earth has not yet been destroyed in Voyager's time (including Endgame), but it's coming. It's coming...
  • This is the crew I use, it works out well start to finish on epic.

• You might want to give us a bit more of a challenge, the Skirmishes in Epic more get`s boring after a while, they`re too easy
  • Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭
    Phase one, battle three has a bonus trait of "Jemhadar". This is pointless since both Jemhadar have the Dominion trait, and get a bonus from that.
    edited August 2018
    Phase two, battle five a bonus trait is Vorta, but all Vorta are dominion. Battle one has a bonus trait of Dominion, already included as a bonus trait for the whole event.

Also the First Goran'Agar gives bonuses for all battles.

l73lpj0123db.jpg
    e4qr2um2nkrx.jpg
  • robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    All Vorta or Jem'Hadar may (currently) be Dominion, but not all Dominion are Vorta or Jem'Hadar. I'm not sure I see the issue?
    robownage wrote: »
    All Vorta or Jem'Hadar may (currently) be Dominion, but not all Dominion are Vorta or Jem'Hadar. I'm not sure I see the issue?

All Vorta and Jem'Hadar get a bonus from the dominion trait, adding it as a seperate trait for an individual battle is redundant, and does not give any extra bonuses.
  • robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2018
    But it's not Dominion + Vorta, it's Dominion + Denobulan and Vorta + Federation. A lot of Dominion have Villain as well, which is also a trait somewhere along the line.
  • DraftedMcCoyDraftedMcCoy ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2018
    Im sorry, I cant get behind a 5* Mary Poppins Phlox

• Im sorry, I cant get behind a 5* Mary Poppins Phlox

Oh, the imagery! I think he looks adorable and I'm pretty damn excited to be having him on my crew!
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/