Home The Bridge

Key information about the event: Pygmalion - 10/04 (Mega-Event Part 1)

SunshineRikerSunshineRiker ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 2018 in The Bridge
Event Name: Pygmalion
Event Type: Hybrid Event Faction/Galaxy
Event Crew: Tuxedo Nog 5* (New), Lady Beverly 4* (New) and Sheriff Worf 4* (existing)
Event Dates: Thursday 10/04 until Monday 10/08

Mega Event recurrent featured crew: Minuet 5* (New)

Ranked Reward 5*: Gloria (New) (Guinan variant) - this crew will be featured event crew in the event starting on 10/11.

Event factions: Ferengi Alliance, Federation, Hirogen

Bonus crew:
• high bonus: event crew and Minuet
• small bonus: variants of Nog, variants of Beverly Crusher, variants of Worf, and crew with the hologram trait.

Comments

• barrydancerbarrydancer ✭✭✭✭✭
    A new Bev? I'm in!
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not sure what episode she’s from
  • robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    Could it be "Hollow Pursuits" Beverly?
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Banjo1012 wrote: »
    Not sure what episode she’s from

Probably one of the many times she was in the holodeck. Probably very similar to Doc Crusher
  • Cranky (SC) Cranky (SC) ✭✭✭✭✭
    And please could we have the same details, plus crew stats, for the following weekend? So we can decide if it’s worth committing to earning Gloria or not.
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you for the information you provided.

Please when the stats come out next Wednesday and they include the 5* for the following week, please include ship skills. You don't usually post them, but they are always known before the event anyway. Now they will not possibly be known ahead, but that can make a difference in how hard we intend to go after them.

Thanks
  • edited September 2018
    All I want to know is.. Did the DB minds have a serious sit down and decide if your going back to the old T.R. or are you going forward with the new wacked system of having to buy packs to have the event mega character?
  • Good crew. I can get my Sheriff Worf FF so a good reason to finally level him up. Also gives me a good reason to work on Doc Crusher.

I’m hoarding my dilithium in hopes of cheesecake Seven so no packs for me.
  • A Guinan (Who has completely eluded me) last stars for Sheriff Worf and a NEW BEV!!!

I'm excited!
    Come join our fleet! We're a great social group that helps each other. You play the way you want to, participate as much as you want and if you want to be competitive, you can be! Check out our fleet ad:

https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/5023/qh-the-oldest-fleet-in-timelines-l91-starbase-daily-targets-met
  • Captain_WhoCaptain_Who ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wait, now the mega 5* is only featured crew for up to 3 events? Does that mean it's also now down to 3/5?

And what happened to getting full stats of the next not-quite-featured-5*?
  • [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wait, now the mega 5* is only featured crew for up to 3 events? Does that mean it's also now down to 3/5?

What would make you think that? There are still 4 events in the mega and Minuet should be a threshold reward for all four.

Wednesday, when we always get stats.
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭

Unless they want to really see us pull out the torches and pitchforks, Minuet will be a threshold reward at 25,000 VP for each of the four events.

I am curious about both the skills/traits and ship stats for top-ranked 5* crew. It won’t be important right away but will be utterly crucial going into the Skirmish event at the end of the month.

Minuet is the mega 5*, and is here listed as high bonus. Not sure what about this post indicates she will only be featured crew in 3 events, or that indicates that she will only be 3/5.

Full stats have only ever been posted as part of the Wednesday communication. It was clearly indicated this would not be changing.
    edited September 2018
    I am curious about both the skills/traits and ship stats for top-ranked 5* crew. It won’t be important right away but will be utterly crucial going into the Skirmish event at the end of the month.

I'm generally curious about it, but utterly crucial? Really? Why?
    My bad, got stuck on stupid and was thinking Gloria was the mega 5*.
    robownage wrote: »

Minuet is the mega 5*, and is here listed as high bonus. Not sure what about this post indicates she will only be featured crew in 3 events, or that indicates that she will only be 3/5.

Full stats have only ever been posted as part of the Wednesday communication. It was clearly indicated this would not be changing.

Actually, they specifically said that stats for the future week's 5* would be posted a week earlier. Technically under that we should have gotten Tuesday Nog's stats two days ago.
  • Paladin 27Paladin 27 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My bad, got stuck on stupid and was thinking Gloria was the mega 5*.

Actually, they specifically said that stats for the future week's 5* would be posted a week earlier. Technically under that we should have gotten Tuesday Nog's stats two days ago.

Only if he was the reward this event, which he isn’t.

Next Wednesday we should get gloria’s stats since she is the reward for that event.

To quote Riker about the new system, which starts with next weeks events...
    - Stats will be provided with the full event notes that are usually posted the Wednesday prior to the event. These notes will include the stats for the featured event crew and the stats of the 5* ranked reward as well.

• FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭
    No lack of bonus skills for this event. Now my challenge is who do I level up first?
    Intentionally Left Blank
  • [SSR] GTMET[SSR] GTMET ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is this crusher from the Barclay program?
    edited September 2018
    Just got the message from DB..
    We are all getting a free copy of the 5* Nog next Tuesday.
    Thanks DB way to do a 180° by listening to the players.

My feeling is that this was always the plan, but that the uproar on the forums meant they had to ruin the surprise. They seem to like giving out 5* for free (Will Scarlett, the Picard incident, Sarek, Mariachi Q, Dancing Chekov all come to mind).
    Just got the message from DB..
    We are all getting a free copy of the 5* Nog next Tuesday.
    Thanks DB way to do a 180° by listening to the players.

My feeling is that this was always the plan, but that the uproar on the forums meant they had to ruin the surprise. They seem to like giving out 5* for free (Will Scarlett, the Picard incident, Sarek, Mariachi Q, Dancing Chekov all come to mind).

This is a VERY Tipping Point move. Like I said, TP has much better business sense and "generosity" for players than DB ever did.
    I VERY Highly suspect that the "$29MM" TP investment was for controlling stake of STT in addition to controlling steak of the new CCG that will be a copy of STT.
  • Yay Free Nog!
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!