Home The Bridge
Options

Key information about the event: Plague of Plagues (Rerun) - 01/03

Comments

• Options
    FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why does Warship EMA have the Android trait? I don’t recall the EMH ever being an Android.

Watch ST:VOY "Living Witness" . In this episode a future culture mistakes the ramifications of a visit from Voyager, including the assumption that the EMH is an Android, not a Hologram.
    Intentionally Left Blank
  • Options
    Paladin 27Paladin 27 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why does Warship EMA have the Android trait? I don’t recall the EMH ever being an Android.

It’s from this voyager episode.

http://memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/Living_Witness_(episode)
  • Options
    FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2019
    Or what Paladin and Peachtree said
    Intentionally Left Blank
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭

The aliens that had the "museum" in that episode thought he was an Android.
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • Options
    Paladin 27 wrote: »
    I really need to make sure I’m on the last page of a thread before being the third person to answer a question.

Or fourth.......
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • Options
    FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭
    Paladin 27 wrote: »
    I really need to make sure I’m on the last page of a thread before being the third person to answer a question.

Or fourth.......

Or second... but really, who is counting?
    Intentionally Left Blank
  • Options
    FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭
    Decided to try one Pack, expecting Warship Chakotay since he is the Threshold this week. Second Star for McCoy, followed by Begold in second slot. New Dancing Uhura and New Sarah Sisko, versus second Star for Mirror Kirk. Took Mirror Kirk. Third slot was a Behold with Orion Slaver and two FF. Took last Star for Orion Slaver logically. Two Schemes and rest 💯 Honour 3*s.

Not complaining at all!!!!!!!!

EDIT: CLARIFIED SARAH WITH LAST NAME

Four pack pulls.
    1) Got a 4th Dark Ages McCoy
    2) Chakotay (barf)
    3) Chakotay (barf x2) but wait, a Mirror Fontaine to make second star!
    4) Got a 3rd Warship EMA

I'm pleased.
    Intentionally Left Blank
  • Options
    I'm surprised there is so little enthusiasm to play for Hawk. The art is great, and his base sec is about 100 below Falcon Obrien after starbase bonuses FF so not bad, but he is a voyage MONSTER. Higher total voyage score than Surak, higher voyage Sec score than High Roller Sisko, and a more valuable tertiary skill (sci). I know he's not bridge crew so has very rare event potential, but the list of very high SEC score voyage crew is not that long.

He's not a super desirable card, but he's pretty good imo.

The art is pretty meh to me. Not bad, not great.

Also, so much SEC and CMD in this game already... I suppose he's worthwhile for being a Voyage monster, but I have several SEC bridge crew cards with more stars that make more sense to cite up first.

So I could drop 8k chrons or whatever for Hawk, but it'd be about 1.5-2 years before the investment is likely to make a statistical difference, and even then it would be marginal. 10% on Mirror Picard? *finger twirl*

I'm glad other people are excited though. I much prefer not having to add 1*/5's when I can help it. It does feel a little weird to not try to be competitive with 3/4 event crew immortalized and an FE EMA, but decisions like this are why I don't have crew slot issues.
  • Options
    Almost all Borg have sick ship abilities and my bet is that next week event will be a skirmish.
    Also it's a tendency that non main crew have better ship abilities/stats than main crew.
  • Options

You need to rewatch Living Witness then. The race thinks the EMH was an android for whatever reason and that discrepancy is basically the crux for the guy to be open to being wrong about their version of history.

Goes to show I'm not a huge fan of Voyager.
  • Options
    YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭

You need to rewatch Living Witness then. The race thinks the EMH was an android for whatever reason and that discrepancy is basically the crux for the guy to be open to being wrong about their version of history.

Goes to show I'm not a huge fan of Voyager.

Even if you’re not a Voyager fan (neither am I), Living Witness is a good episode. There really were never any reasons for Voyager to go to the mirror universe...this episode was an opportunity for the cast to have a little fun with their characters. It’s also a good commentary on how historical facts can be twisted over time and through being colored by the perceptions of those who write it.

Agreed, Voyager overall was fairly weak in comparison to the great TNG and the INSANELY good DS9, that being said however this episode is one of the gems.

"They've left me no choice. Computer, initiate the Borg activation sequence"
  • Options
    AntasilAntasil ✭✭✭✭
    "Dirk wrote:

Even if you’re not a Voyager fan (neither am I), Living Witness is a good episode. There really were never any reasons for Voyager to go to the mirror universe...this episode was an opportunity for the cast to have a little fun with their characters. It’s also a good commentary on how historical facts can be twisted over time and through being colored by the perceptions of those who write it.

Precisely. Two of my main criticism's of Voyager is inconsistency of the tech (no holodoc backup/ hey, there's a holodoc backup!) and the heavy focus on holodoc episodes. But on the other hand, there are some excellent holodoc episodes out there and this is one :-)
  • Options
    Almost a AngelAlmost a Angel ✭✭✭
    edited January 2019
    Comment moderated. ˜Shan
  • Options
    Antasil wrote: »
    "Dirk wrote:

Precisely. Two of my main criticism's of Voyager is inconsistency of the tech (no holodoc backup/ hey, there's a holodoc backup!) and the heavy focus on holodoc episodes. But on the other hand, there are some excellent holodoc episodes out there and this is one :-)

The HoloDoc easily had the biggest ongoing plotholes of the series. I consider it even more plotholey than "one itty bitty Federation ship fights off multiple Borg Cubes, even though 39 of 40 Ships of the Line could not survive a single Cube at Wolf 359" thing. Since that was just occasionally happening, and HoloDoc "rules" got changed about once a month........
  • Options
    Ice ManIce Man ✭✭✭
    edited January 2019
    We need Lutan in the game so every time we craft a Super Rare supply item for this event he can pop up shimmering in the middle of the screen and say, "VoxEEEEEN!!"
  • Options
    Up and running now , however does 80 - 90 percent not give Rare rewards anymore? Such a JUNK GAME these days. HAPPY NEW YEAR.. VINICULUM.!

My biggest "Wut?" Moment was a 98% Immortalized Legendary could not find a SR.
  • Options
    hi evry one little question? for played other rerun and made 400k in pts and win the legendary for the event i am at 250k in pts and have 464 rare thing to turn (vacin) do u think is enought when i going to turn it down in 2nd phase i going to have enought pts to hit 400 k in pts ? ty in advance for the answer
    94 Legendary, 4x 5/5 , 8,x 4/5 , 2x 3/5 , 11x 2/5 , 68x 1/5 ,
    78 FE ,78 Lvl 100,
    Immortalized: 190
    Vip:12 Lvl :64
  • Options
    hi evry one little question? for played other rerun and made 400k in pts and win the legendary for the event i am at 250k in pts and have 464 rare thing to turn (vacin) do u think is enought when i going to turn it down in 2nd phase i going to have enought pts to hit 400 k in pts ? ty in advance for the answer

If i did the math right, you are about 1k points short for Dark Ages Mccoy. Your 464 sr are worth 148450 Points.
    https://stt.wiki/wiki/Galaxy_Event#Super_Rare_Turn-in
    Here is the link to the wiki
    Huhu
  • Options
    Fortuna wrote: »

If i did the math right, you are about 1k points short for Dark Ages Mccoy. Your 464 sr are worth 148450 Points.

Ty for the answer
    94 Legendary, 4x 5/5 , 8,x 4/5 , 2x 3/5 , 11x 2/5 , 68x 1/5 ,
    78 FE ,78 Lvl 100,
    Immortalized: 190
    Vip:12 Lvl :64
  • Options
    Comment moderated. ˜Shan

Lol :-)
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think it is safe to say that you will need at least 500K for top 1000.
  • Options
    Fortuna wrote: »

One more Item Crafted would give you another 1025 Points. Plenty of time to get to close enough to make 400,000.
  • Options
    Legate Damar Legate Damar ✭✭✭✭✭
    uuaunx4so327.png

400k isn’t going to be enough. If you’re asking about how much vp you get for turning in SRs then stop at thresholds.
  • Options
    uuaunx4so327.png

400k isn’t going to be enough. If you’re asking about how much vp you get for turning in SRs then stop at thresholds.

400k is for McCoy. That is what he is going for.
  • Options
    Legate Damar Legate Damar ✭✭✭✭✭
    He typed legendary for the event, read that as Hawk. My bad.
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    I came to that conclusion early yesterday, when I was thousands of places back after grinding past the 250k threshold. With turn-ins in a few minutes when phase 2 kicks in, I think I will overshoot the last threshold by about 18k points. Although that’s not ideal, it’s better than blowing a lot more resources to end up in 2686th place.