• Captain_WhoCaptain_Who ✭✭✭✭✭
    Joe Sage2 wrote: »
    Normal=200 x 4 + 700=1500VP
    Elite=300 x 4 + 800=2000VP
    Epic=500 x 4 + 1000=3000VP

Thanks
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shan wrote: »

Yeah. That is what I meant. Sorry. The ongoing illness goes on, and I had not been awake for long when I posted. Was up most of the again, then slept Three or four hours.

It just seems weird.

OK - well I hope you will feel better soon :)

Nothing will be changed for this event obviously but we will see what we can do for future skirmish events.

Thanx. Had a respiratory virus since October. I can't shake stuff that gets in my lungs because I had smoke inhalation three times as a firefighter. Twice treated lumber at the local sawmill. No idea what all was in that smoke. Also have the thing where my throat can randomly close down while eating or drinking something. That hit last night. Choked on a soda, and chest hurt for hours.

"The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
    edited March 2019

I have been doing it right then. Voyager is crewed by Captain Juanway, "Go ahead, Major Tom" Archer and Assimilated BorgWay. EDIT: Forgot. I switched BorgWay for Section 31 Janeway. That way, each of the three Ship Stat Boosts has a built-in Boost, plus Boost from one of the Crew.

4,000 Points a run on Elite. Both my 9/10 5* Ships can't get past the first Epic Battle.

"The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am almost at 100K VP, and I have not encountered a single chron drop in the bonus rewards (I have gotten noticably more honor) was there a change?
    Intentionally Left Blank
  • FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nevermind, finally dropped some
    Intentionally Left Blank
  • Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    jvqq5a2tzx1e.jpeg
    Still waiting on proof(SS of drop rates from previous), but i am pretty sure chron drop rate wasn t only 11,45% in previous skirmishes. I think it was nerfed.
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
    jvqq5a2tzx1e.jpeg
    Still waiting on proof(SS of drop rates from previous), but i am pretty sure chron drop rate wasn t only 11,45% in previous skirmishes. I think it was nerfed.

I've gotten 62 three times. 125, or however much that next one is, once.

<300 Points shy of 40,000.
  • FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭
    Could that be why there are more chrons in threshold?
    z6i99cdurxvl.png
    Intentionally Left Blank
  • WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2019
    I've gotten way more chrons early on in this skirmish than I ever remember getting.

Through 10 epic skirmishes, I've accumulated 1050 chrons from the after-battle rewards (7 of 40 = 17.5% have been chrons), without spending a single chron yet.

On the flip side, I've received very little honor and no premium pulls yet, though I just got started and just passed 60k VP at this point.
  • JeanLucKirkJeanLucKirk ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chrons drop nicely and in all kinds of sizes here. Especially the last few battles were very fruitful. Don´t forget the RNG part of things. Maybe until the end of the event you will be fine...
  • I've never been particularly lucky with chrons on skirmishes, but this one seems to drop more of them rather than less. And a 11,45% drop rate seems higher to me than what I used to get on previous events, but as JeanLucKirk said, RNG probably accounts for the differences.
  • robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    I seem to be on more of a VP streak than I'm used to. Getting a few more chrons this morning, but they were few and far between yesterday.
  • RaraRacingRaraRacing ✭✭✭✭✭
    Webberoni wrote: »
    I've gotten way more chrons early on in this skirmish than I ever remember getting.

Through 10 epic skirmishes, I've accumulated 1050 chrons from the after-battle rewards (7 of 40 = 17.5% have been chrons), without spending a single chron yet.

On the flip side, I've received very little honor and no premium pulls yet, though I just got started and just passed 60k VP at this point.

Everything "feels" to be dropping as has in past skirmish events ...
    e.g. started the event at just over 40k Honor and am now at 50k (the increase includes all portal pulls so far and fleet/daily Honor for 1 day) ... Honor is the only reason I'm still going in this event. :)
    Break even on chronitons, so that's fine too.

Premium pulls - I've only ever had one of those drop from all the skirmish event battles (including where skirmish was part of a hybrid) ... I've also not had one this time around (yet) ... and I have run a lot of space battles (e.g. currently at rank 205) over the course of skirmish events.
  • IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had one blue portal pull drop so far, it feels like the 300 chroniton drop is rarer (don't think I have had any and I am beyond threshold so it's not for the lack of trying) I am getting the 76 chroniton drop far more frequently with the occasional 150, but it could just be bad RNG.

I am finding my levelling binge is slower but I think that is more to the fact I am running out of faction items as the main cause of this. Can't believe I've burnt through my 1* security codes but Friar tuck Data is the cookie monster of those.
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • Paladin 27Paladin 27 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jvqq5a2tzx1e.jpeg

There wasn’t a screenshot here but the 11.45 was mentioned as the published rate in a post here from June of 2018.
    https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/5745/skirmish-events-post-mortem/p1
  • Cranky (SC) Cranky (SC) ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2019
    jvqq5a2tzx1e.jpeg

It’s always been advertised as 11.45%. Keep in mind that’s an average, as with everything. Expect swings in variation.

Side note: I did an analysis on actual chron drop rates back in September. Not a massive sample size admittedly, but it tracks close enough to that advertised drop rate to satisfy me as plenty at the time were calling shenanigans.

Phase 1
    • Total reward scoring battles: 228
    • Chron drops: 25
    • Chron drops (%): 10.96%
    • Chron split (76/150/300): 88%/8%/4%

Phase 2
    • Total reward scoring battles: 354
    • Chron drops: 42
    • Chron drops (%): 11.86%
    • Chron split (76/150/300): 79%/14%/7%
  • RaraRacingRaraRacing ✭✭✭✭✭
    The only thing I want these days from the game is Honor or portal pulls (or 4*s from voyages) ... I don't really care about anything else (chronitons ... meh ... always seem to have 3000+ these days).

I have close to zero crew left to level (3 now with Archer ... am really taking my time with them).

For skirmishes I'd be mighty pleased if they increased the threshold reward table even further ... e.g. 750k an event pack ... 1250k a citation (4* or 5* doesn't matter) ... I am nutty enough to go for those, especially the event pack ... just give me a chance to obtain more crew.
    For other event types I couldn't care less.

I'm a bit in limbo where I can't get further unless I start spending on the game (again, had a couple of monthly cards back in late 2016, early 2017) but I've been playing for so long that I don't have limitations on what to do (e.g. crew size ... have 25+ open slots) and have been able to achieve most of my goals.
    meh ... a feeling of "meh" is slowly starting to creep up to me when I see STT ...
  • Cranky (SC) Cranky (SC) ✭✭✭✭✭
    RaraRacing wrote: »
    The only thing I want these days from the game is Honor or portal pulls (or 4*s from voyages) ... I don't really care about anything else (chronitons ... meh ... always seem to have 3000+ these days).

I have close to zero crew left to level (3 now with Archer ... am really taking my time with them).

For skirmishes I'd be mighty pleased if they increased the threshold reward table even further ... e.g. 750k an event pack ... 1250k a citation (4* or 5* doesn't matter) ... I am nutty enough to go for those, especially the event pack ... just give me a chance to obtain more crew.

I'm a bit in limbo where I can't get further unless I start spending on the game (again, had a couple of monthly cards back in late 2016, early 2017) but I've been playing for so long that I don't have limitations on what to do (e.g. crew size ... have 25+ open slots) and have been able to achieve most of my goals.
    meh ... a feeling of "meh" is slowly starting to creep up to me when I see STT ...

I’ve had zero crew left for a while now. The new event reward crew I finish off, then I usually get several days spare. I’ve been immortalising duplicates; initially some 1/2* crew, now I’ve moved over to 4* purples that have good event bonus potential.

The chron rewards from the event are only really useful to me for reinvestment back into the event. There’s a decent amount of honor that can be earned, as well as cash and holoemitters. But it does often get to a point where it just gets too dull to continue.
  • [10F] gobolts07 [10F] gobolts07 ✭✭✭✭✭

I’ve had zero crew left for a while now. The new event reward crew I finish off, then I usually get several days spare. I’ve been immortalising duplicates; initially some 1/2* crew, now I’ve moved over to 4* purples that have good event bonus potential.

The chron rewards from the event are only really useful to me for reinvestment back into the event. There’s a decent amount of honor that can be earned, as well as cash and holoemitters. But it does often get to a point where it just gets too dull to continue.

I agree. I love skirmishes from the rewards perspective, no other event type gets us honor drops as well as being chron neutral or positive. The space battles are helpful too for holo emitters and leveling crew.

It does, however, get to the point where I’m like “ok I just can’t tap anymore.”
  • ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2019
    gobolts07 wrote: »

I agree. I love skirmishes from the rewards perspective, no other event type gets us honor drops as well as being chron neutral or positive. The space battles are helpful too for holo emitters and leveling crew.

It does, however, get to the point where I’m like “ok I just can’t tap anymore.”

👆🏻

🖖🏻
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • I am surprised that no one has brought up the irony of the intro. Archer tells us to try not to get a scratch on the E. We then blow it up at the end.
  • Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2019
    Paladin 27 wrote: »
    jvqq5a2tzx1e.jpeg

There wasn’t a screenshot here but the 11.45 was mentioned as the published rate in a post here from June of 2018.
    https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/5745/skirmish-events-post-mortem/p1

Thank you for digging. And apologies for bringing it up before having proof.

I just was sooo sure that the percentage was like 12 or 13%.
    Guess i am just getting old and my mind is playing more tricks on me
    than usual. :D
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
    Just a dumb question. When the Phase changes at Noon, does the Intel cost reset and build up again?
  • ProontProont ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just a dumb question. When the Phase changes at Noon, does the Intel cost reset and build up again?

Yes.
    Proont wrote: »

Yes.

Thanx. Thought it did, but could not remember for sure.
    I might have an analogy on the whole "Sci/Eng" thing on Archer.

There are probably quite a few car mechanics that can tear down a car engine and put it back together. And the car engine will purr like a kitten when they are done. {Engineering}
    The doesn't mean those same mechanics could sit down at a drafting table and design a brand new type of engine using new technology and scientific principles drawing knowledge from a dozen different disciplines and theories. {Science}
    edited March 2019
    Not sure if it is funny or sad that the Big "E" isn't the most powerful ship we face in the Skirmish Battles. On Elite, the Ship that usually lasts longest is that Wolverine-Class Breen Ship. Sudden Heal 50% of Health makes it hang a little longer in a fight.....