Home The Bridge

Key information about the event: Fixed Variables - 03/14

Comments

• DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Believe it or not, but I need two stars on my Captain Janeway. Guess I have a target for next week.

I just checked. I don't have her at all.
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    The At Dawn pack in the shop today is offering different 3* and 4* ships then the ones listed in the OP.
    The At Dawn pack in the shop today is offering different 3* and 4* ships then the ones listed in the OP.

Nether that Pack nor the Crew Pack have anything to do with an Event a week away.....

{The Crew Pack MAY "sorta" tie in with something else a little bit.}
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • JayBeezyJayBeezy ✭✭✭
    edited March 2019
    Shy Khan wrote: »

He's captain of the USS Rhode Island in the alternate future timeline of the Voyager finale episode, "Endgame."

It's the smallest ship in the fleet, but with a good design school.

Well played, sir. Well played.
    In case it occurs to anyone else to wonder, Memory Beta lists the following ships as being featured in "The Cancer Within", the two-part comic story that gives us Dr. Katherine Pulaski:

U.S.S. Defiant (already in the game)
    U.S.S. Rio Grande (shuttles have been nixed for inclusion and would be a really bizarre choice for a 5*)
    Eagle Alpha (Maquis fighter)
    Eagle Beta (Maquis fighter)
    Surak (a Vulcan ship)

I no longer have my DS9 comics so I can't readily consult to see what the Surak looked like, and there's no image on Memory Beta. Of course, there's absolutely no reason that the TBD should have anything to do with that story.

Other than the fact that the Legendary is from that series.....
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Archer? Cap’n Kim? Hooray!
    wfg wrote: »
    what Captain Kim, he was always doomed to be an ensign wasn't he lol

I'm guessing another non-canon character. I don't recall there being a future version shown on-screen where he's a captain.

He was a captain in the alternate future scenes of Voyager: Endgame Part 1. Could also be the demon planet duplicate Kim who was de facto captain of the duplicate Voyager before it disintegrated, but my money is on Endgame.

I think we definitely need one or more Silver Blood crew in a future event or three.
    Believe it or not, but I need two stars on my Captain Janeway. Guess I have a target for next week.

I just checked. I don't have her at all.

If only I could give you my spare...
  • GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2019
    I assume it's the future USS Rhode Island, they could re-use the Nova model. Even though it IS a bit different.

d8xilpjab8b9.jpg

Such a TINY ship, though.
  • AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is not Kim's event. Kim's event is the following week. The event crew are Pulaski, Archer, and Captain Janeway.
  • wfg wrote: »

I'm guessing another non-canon character. I don't recall there being a future version shown on-screen where he's a captain.

He was a captain in the alternate future scenes of Voyager: Endgame Part 1. Could also be the demon planet duplicate Kim who was de facto captain of the duplicate Voyager before it disintegrated, but my money is on Endgame.

Harry was also the acting captain of a Kraylor ship in the episode "Nightingale"
  • Hooray for a new Kim and Archer!
    “Holodeck 2 tomorrow, 1600 hours. Just you, me and a tuning fork”
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    wfg wrote: »

Harry was also the acting captain of a Kraylor ship in the episode "Nightingale"

A very good point. Good episode for character growth.
  • S31S31 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ARCHER!!!!!!
  • Finally another Archer event and variant :)
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Flemming wrote: »
    Flemming wrote: »
    Test Pilot Archer?
    2dim5twnmc6k.png

I take it back,
    THIS would be a cool Test Pilot Archer:
    2gjekaiqeb2x.png

Yes and it would fit in nicely with coffee janeway as Archer is hearing the sound of coffee percolating while up in the jet.
    Let’s fly!
  • JeanLucKirkJeanLucKirk ✭✭✭✭✭

Since you told us more times than I want to count you play STT scrooge style the surprise factor of this "news" is close to zero ;)
  • Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2019
    Based on my current voyage ship trait, I think our mystery ship might be the Scimitar
    e2efveygdrza.jpg

EDIT: As Travis illuminated, Scimitar is already in the game and I was just being dumb. Carry on.
    edited March 2019
    Based on my current voyage ship trait, I think our mystery ship might be the Scimitar
    e2efveygdrza.jpg

I have been wondering all afternoon if "TBD" was supposed to be "TBA". It seems like really poor planning for Disruptor Beam to not know a key component of the Event, that will be used in one-third of the Battles being set up, less than a week before the Event starts...........

Very poor planning.
  • Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Scimitar has already been added, though. Seems unlikely they'd recycle that instead of introducing a new 5* ship.
  • Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Scimitar has already been added, though. Seems unlikely they'd recycle that instead of introducing a new 5* ship.

Aagh you're right...I never got enough schems to unlock so I forgot all sbout it and was trying to come up with some reason Reman was in the list...

Disregad my comment then.
  • I like skirmishes, but there goes my plan to try and get more stars for Pulaski. I hate the event packs for skirmishes. DB needs to change it so we still get the same amount of event pulls

• I have been wondering all afternoon if "TBD" was supposed to be "TBA". It seems like really poor planning for Disruptor Beam to not know a key component of the Event, that will be used in one-third of the Battles being set up, less than a week before the Event starts...........

Very poor planning.

TBD = This Bloody Discovery !

or To Be Discovered ?
  • Average GuyAverage Guy ✭✭✭✭
    e2efveygdrza.jpg

I have been wondering all afternoon if "TBD" was supposed to be "TBA". It seems like really poor planning for Disruptor Beam to not know a key component of the Event, that will be used in one-third of the Battles being set up, less than a week before the Event starts...........

Very poor planning.

I think they will surprise everyone last minute with the most requested ship in the forums.
  • 3 years....time for this!

gcocqjlc14dq.jpg

db6dsn4rdgia.jpg

Let's hope :)
    [DCC] bebe
    Privileged to be Admiral of the Great Fleet
    Dilithium Causes Cancer, maxed Starbase level 134
    Featuring photonic flee free holodecks and
    All you can drink Neelix's Even Better Than Coffee Substitute!
  • WoghdWoghd ✭✭
    This is looking like the best event in six months!
  • S31S31 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2019
    I hope that 4* Test Pilot Archer will be something like

ENG 940
    Com 540
    Sci 300
  • Even the semi-canon NX-Refit would be neat, for an event with Archer.

Semi-canon because it was designed by Doug Drexler, planned for a Season 5 of Enterprise, which never happened.

31555340a8ba5098f784e9936a288632.jpg

Cool redesign. If Season Five had also done away with the worst series finale since "Blake's 7" that would have been even more awesome!!!!!

Well you have to blame b-4 for that finale. If he wasn’t cast then nemesis might not have tanked so badly and enterprise would have got 5th season