Home The Bridge

Campaigns Beta - Feedback/Issues thread

ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
Campaigns Beta, please provide feedback in this thread.

Be as thorough and concise as possible, it will help greatly :)

Comments

• robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    Excited to see how this plays out.
  • WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    This looks like fun, with potential for decent rewards!
  • *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2019
    Feedback on Beta: Wonder why the announcement wasn't made today with Beta going live tomorrow so we could be ready.....or if it would interfere with event, announce yesterday and go live today.....
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Looks like an interesting way to keep players engaged. I'm kinda confused by the description of how it works though.

Also it says that to access the "premium rewards tier", you'll have to purchase it. That's disappointing. Does it mean with money or dilithium?
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Feedback on Beta: Wonder why the announcement wasn't made today with Beta going live tomorrow so we could be ready.....or if it would interfere with event, announce yesterday and go live today.....

Because there were various things to take into consideration and final points to iron out and this was the best option.

There will be plenty of time for you to participate fully, regardless of where you are at with your Daily Missions today.
  • WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    From the blog post, it looks like all daily activities will cumulatively build towards tiers of rewards over time, similar to how gauntlet rounds added up to unlock rewards.
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like an interesting way to keep players engaged. I'm kinda confused by the description of how it works though.

Also it says that to access the "premium rewards tier", you'll have to purchase it. That's disappointing. Does it mean with money or dilithium?

If you look at the screenshots in our blog post I think it will help.
    There are 2 sets of rewards for each tiers, the second set can be unlocked by purchasing the Premium Rewards Track for real money.
  • Is it a one-time purchase or per Campaign?
  • Moose1Moose1 ✭✭✭
    Gentlemen, start your engi...errr...wallets.
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is it a one-time purchase or per Campaign?

Per campaign.
  • Seven of One Seven of One ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shan wrote: »

purchasing the Premium Rewards Track for real money.

Real money?? 😔
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2019
    Shame would have been better if it was dilithium purchase at least give the layman the chance to earn and do a premium campaign every once in a while.

Depends of course on the price, frequency, duration and ease of achieving the top tier but if it is just straight up money purchase it just says cash grab to me.
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Feedback: If DB had let us know the day before instead of day-of, I'd have waited on my daily missions. Now everyone who's gotten them done quick are behind by a day.

Better more thoughtful communication please, episode 3438690.

Quoting what I replied above for a similar comment:

Because there were various things to take into consideration and final points to iron out and this was the best option.

There will be plenty of time for you to participate fully, regardless of where you are at with your Daily Missions today.

• AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭

purchasing the Premium Rewards Track for real money.

Real money?? 😔

Can you confirm that means Dollars, Euros, etc... and not DIL?
  • Webberoni wrote: »
    Looks like an interesting way to keep players engaged. I'm kinda confused by the description of how it works though.

There are 2 sets of rewards for each tiers, the second set can be unlocked by purchasing the Premium Rewards Track for real money.

And here I thought we finally had another way to earn 5* crew and other premium rewards through dedicated game-play...

I thought the same thing! Finally they're letting us earn legendary crew just through gameplay. But nope...
  • Webberoni wrote: »

And here I thought we finally had another way to earn 5* crew and other premium rewards through dedicated game-play...

I thought the same thing! Finally they're letting us earn legendary crew just through gameplay. But nope...

😩😩😩
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Premium Rewards Track will not be purchasable with Dilithium.
  • Shan wrote: »
    Feedback: If DB had let us know the day before instead of day-of, I'd have waited on my daily missions. Now everyone who's gotten them done quick are behind by a day.

Better more thoughtful communication please, episode 3438690.

Quoting what I replied above for a similar comment:

The best option wasn't to iron out the final points first, and then let us know, and then release it so we've all an equal starting point? It couldn't have waited several hours to go live?

I'll wait and see what happens, but if it has to do with completing daily missions, then yes some people get a head start over others because of communications on DB's part.

While we're talking dailies, guess it's an alright time to mention that the writing on the new daily missions tab is hard to read and navigate on anything smaller than a large tablet.
  • Seven of One Seven of One ✭✭✭✭✭
    Webberoni wrote: »

Dedicated game-play does not pay the bills of DB nor does it generate profit for them. They give enough stuff for free/dedicated gameplay. 4/5 legendaries in the mega events for example. With little gameplay in that case even. They also have to introduce money making features all the time. Without them STT would already be where their other games are - dead. I don´t want that. Do you?

I buy two monthly card a month. My OH also buys a monthly card, so our household contributes a small amount per month.
    I used to buy the occasional offer, but I pulled that back over Yargate.
    It's just disappointing that's all. It's possible I can juggle them around and maybe delay a monthly card, or stop one of them altogether if these are small enough microtransactions. It's a bit demoralising and takes away the excitement of a new feature when I realise I probably can't play with it. Hopefully the standard or free rewards will be exciting too.
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • Me [AUS]Me [AUS] ✭✭✭
    The Premium Rewards Track will not be purchasable with Dilithium.

Well then i guess i'll skip this new feature.
  • NoelHNoelH ✭✭
    Are any rewards earnt during this 'Beta' kept by the players permanently or will they be deleted after the test?