Home The Bridge

Campaigns Beta - Feedback/Issues thread

Comments

• WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2019
    It's live....

It says I need to complete accolades, but nowhere can I find out what an accolade is...

EDIT: nevermind - if you go into the Daily Missions screen, there are now accolades associated with each achievement, in addition to credits/merits/honor

This new feature only serves to make the revamped Daily Missions interface that much worse. I was on the fence, but now it's even busier with text getting cut-off or overlapping, with the main text way too small on an iPhone.
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Banjo1012 wrote: »
    My question is by earning 5* crew is that meant we could possibly win one by earning a single premium pull or is 5* crew itself part of the earning possibility? For instance, I see Durango Troi there. Is she a crew that’s being used for the campaign or is she the 5* crew you can win?

I'm not sure I completely understand your question, but if you unlock Tier 20 in this Campaigns Beta run, you will get 1x copy of the 5* Durango Troi.

Oh nice! Thank you. May I go against the naysayers and quote Robocop as saying “I’ll buy that for a dollar”. Hate to keep pestering but is that crew a random daily thing like the 5* reward for Dabo?

No, the crew will remain the same for the duration of the active campaign.
  • robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    5000 dilithium to immediately max it out. Yikes.
  • error: 'invalid season run' before restarting the game trying to open the daily missions, saw a seasons unlock under the profile a while back. Guess 1 campaign is supposed to run for a season
  • @robownage playing Ferengi is no fun.

The awards look various enough to cover many needs, it's a good thing.
    For a proper testing I'll have to wait till daily reset, since I could only gain a few remaining points for today. I'll be back tomorrow with some feedback.
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does using Durango Troi or Sheriff Worf while completing dailies give more points?
    Let’s fly!
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shan wrote: »
    My question is by earning 5* crew is that meant we could possibly win one by earning a single premium pull or is 5* crew itself part of the earning possibility? For instance, I see Durango Troi there. Is she a crew that’s being used for the campaign or is she the 5* crew you can win?

I'm not sure I completely understand your question, but if you unlock Tier 20 in this Campaigns Beta run, you will get 1x copy of the 5* Durango Troi.

Oh nice! Thank you. May I go against the naysayers and quote Robocop as saying “I’ll buy that for a dollar”. Hate to keep pestering but is that crew a random daily thing like the 5* reward for Dabo?

No, the crew will remain the same for the duration of the active campaign.

Now I see. This campaign is 8 days. There would be a different crew reward when it resets. Chosen at random I’m guessing.

• RoxtonRoxton ✭✭✭
    So do we need to complete all daily’s every day to earn enough accolades to reach tier 20
    Star Truckerz
    It's only my opinion but....

• Ah. I get it now. Looks like it is one campaign per 8 days. And it looks like it will take the full 8 days in order to gain the necessary amount of accolades to build up to the final reward. Interesting, since there's no way to get more from the daily rewards than we already do.

I'm curious how much it will cost to buy into the premium reward tier.
  • SunshineRikerSunshineRiker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh, thanks all, but you know, any European player may want a time in GMT, that's why we prefer asking. You favor enough the US players, at least a time statement should be more universally-fitting. Translating that ET would mean T-12 min at this moment.

All of the communications mentioned that it would be starting at 19:00 UTC :)
  • Is the campaign crew the same for everyone? Sorry if this was already answered.
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • DeanWinsDeanWins ✭✭✭✭
    Kay here is my feedback so far.

Obviously yet another money grab, cause the rewards for the non premium portion are sub-par at best, so just another way to throw money at the game which we already have plenty of already.

I spend on the game, but it would be nice for you guys to throw a bone to the F2P players every now and again.

Not that I intend to do it, but where do you even buy the premium entry?
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is the campaign crew the same for everyone? Sorry if this was already answered.

Yes.
  • Is the campaign crew the same for everyone? Sorry if this was already answered.

Appears to be. I have Sheriff Worf and Durango as well.
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does using Durango Troi or Sheriff Worf while completing dailies give more points?

No.
  • This really **tsk tsk** as I completed all my dailies already
    Jack Mitchell
  • Shan wrote: »

Yes.

Captain Level 99

• To play the Beta version why does it cost me 250 Dilithum to start?
  • WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2019
    jackson992 wrote: »
    This really **tsk tsk** as I completed all my dailies already

My initial reaction was the same, since I had already completed 7/11 daily missions.

However, my assumption is that making the beta test 8 days long will be sufficient for everybody to clear all 20 reward tiers, even if they had already finished today's daily missions. It might just take the keeners an extra day to get their.

I was only able to accumulate 250 accolades today, since I was mostly done my daily missions when the announcement was made.
  • To play the Beta version why does it cost me 250 Dilithum to start?

it doesn't... you get accolades from daily missions... if you want to "BUY" accolades to jump to the reward.. you can pay dil. once you do enough daily missions to get 200 accolades.. the Tier 1 box will "unlock" and allow you to collect it.
  • So basically the top row is obtainable but you have to spend $$ to get the bottom row?

Captain Level 99

• I would doubt it but who knows

No. There are no bonus crew or ships or anything else that provides bonus accolades during a Campaign.
  • how many accolades can one get from doing the dailies?500?
    edited March 2019

The Campaign crew is the same for all players, yes. It was not strictly mentioned, no reason to apologize <3
  • Who doesn't love earning an all-new in-game currency we can exchange for other in-game currencies? Talk about fun!