Home The Bridge

Campaigns Beta - Feedback/Issues thread

1131415161719»

Comments

• Cranky (SC) Cranky (SC) ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you find any error(s), please let me know. Did it in a rush. :)

EDIT: Free Tier Merits total was off, corrected it.

yyekkajg5hbk.jpeg

You spelled your watermark incorrectly ;) Nice job though, Thank you.
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2019
    This part of the lower box is crooked.
    lr5o1m2pu0wa.jpg
    I suppose that might be a cape. It is only noticeable because it changes from one crew to the next.
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    This part of the lower box is crooked.
    lr5o1m2pu0wa.jpg

That's the cape Shan mentioned, I think.........
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • so far - my Vip0 mad 4 tiers / 800 accolades on day 1 and my main made 4 tiers / 900 accolades.
    The gap will increase during the campaign but just by hitting the daily goals my vip0 will get a nice boost.
  • AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    I cleared 4 tiers today. So it should be possible to clear everything in 25 days. Giving 3 days of wiggle room. VIP bonuses can potentially increase the wiggle room.
  • 34 shuttle tokens? 7k honor? This is an extremely good deal that I'm glad I jumped on.
  • Commander SinclairCommander Sinclair ✭✭✭✭✭
    Okay, I don't mean to seem greedy or ungrateful, as the premium rewards are "platinum level" and much appreciated! However, with a premium track, shouldn't there be at least 1 Voyage Token? Perhaps instead of a couple of the useless replicator rations...?
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • ZenBotZenBot ✭✭✭
    "Oh yeah, we drippin' in finesse and getting paid." - Cardi B.
  • do we get vip points from second row payment?! we should!!
  • Cranky (SC) Cranky (SC) ✭✭✭✭✭
    GarakS31 wrote: »
    do we get vip points from second row payment?! we should!!

Yes you do. 500 points.
  • Granted. This will probably be interpreted as a Wtf... but i hope that DB will cycle gauntlet legendaries into the mix. Id like to have a imortalized armus....