Home The Bridge

Campaigns Beta - Feedback/Issues thread

Comments

• Don't think I've seen it asked or explained yet, so pardon if I missed it.

What's the silver cylinder thingie in the blog post picture for tier 2? It looks like there's a gold thingie on tier 18 of the premium rewards too. Are these equippable items or some sort of new loot box I can earn 3* trainers from?
    Proud Former Admiral of eXodus
    Proud Former Officer of The Gluten Empire

Retired 12-14-20. So long, and thanks for all the cat pics!
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't think I've seen it asked or explained yet, so pardon if I missed it.

What's the silver cylinder thingie in the blog post picture for tier 2? It looks like there's a gold thingie on tier 18 of the premium rewards too. Are these equippable items or some sort of new loot box I can earn 3* trainers from?

These are loot boxes and they will contain items.
  • Shan wrote: »
    These are loot boxes and they will contain items.

Thanks... is this the same table as the gauntlet "item" drop one (i.e. RNG on chrons, equippable items, trainers, crew) or another loot table? I'm assuming that color indicates chances at progressively better rewards as in gauntlet, also?
    Proud Former Admiral of eXodus
    Proud Former Officer of The Gluten Empire

Retired 12-14-20. So long, and thanks for all the cat pics!
  • YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    NoelH wrote: »
    Are any rewards earnt during this 'Beta' kept by the players permanently or will they be deleted after the test?

I lol'd at the use of the non-word earnt here btw
  • edited March 2019
    Noob question, do I need to do anything to see this new feature? I can't see it after closing the app and logging in again.
  • YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2019
    Noob question, do I need to do anything to see this new feature? I can't see it after closing the app and logging in again.

Announcement states " The Campaigns beta will be available later today around 3:00pm ET until Wednesday March, 27 3:00pm ET (19:00 UTC)"

This is why Shan posts the announcements and then links it in the first post of this thread
  • Loot boxes? In addition to the gold card in the premium tier? Or is the gold card not guaranteed?
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My question is by earning 5* crew is that meant we could possibly win one by earning a single premium pull or is 5* crew itself part of the earning possibility? For instance, I see Durango Troi there. Is she a crew that’s being used for the campaign or is she the 5* crew you can win?
  • BakerbeanzBakerbeanz ✭✭✭
    edited March 2019
    New gameplay is exciting! Look forward to it. I have nothing to nag about, esp since I haven't tried it yet.
  • Cranky (SC) Cranky (SC) ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the detailed explanation, @SunshineRiker. I hate to ask, but if this is going to add more stuff to inventory, do you guys have any updates on the item cap or replicator interface that'll let us offload the junk?

Incoming awesomes for this q!
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the detailed explanation, @SunshineRiker. I hate to ask, but if this is going to add more stuff to inventory, do you guys have any updates on the item cap or replicator interface that'll let us offload the junk?

We have brought it up, no update as of yet.
    Your feedback will be important in that regard, so please once you have played a bit and received a few of those rewards, let us know how you feel this impacts your inventory.
  • i guess it would impact inventory only if new items were introduced.is that the case?
  • What time does this suppose to start ?
  • What time does this suppose to start ?

Come on... that was already answered within the 2 pages of this thread, and was linked on the first page, and in the in-game mail. slow down on spamming this forum post until we can add some actual feedback guys. :)
  • Me [AUS]Me [AUS] ✭✭✭
    I think the free tier will have as final reward the 4* crew and payed one will have the 5*.
  • YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2019
    Banjo1012 wrote: »
    I wish my name was important enough to have my question answered. :..-(

Why would there be crew "used" for the Campaign? The Campaign is just earning accolades by completing your normal daily missions.... I'm no expert but in this case Troi appears to be the top reward for the premium track
    What time does this suppose to start ?

So many people commenting here before reading the actual announcement post (sorry, but I just cannot fathom why people wouldn't read the actual announcement.) I'll bite and save you your reading though.

3pm EST (ish)
  • SunshineRikerSunshineRiker ✭✭✭✭✭
    My question is by earning 5* crew is that meant we could possibly win one by earning a single premium pull or is 5* crew itself part of the earning possibility? For instance, I see Durango Troi there. Is she a crew that’s being used for the campaign or is she the 5* crew you can win?

I'm not sure I completely understand your question, but if you unlock Tier 20 in this Campaigns Beta run, you will get 1x copy of the 5* Durango Troi.
  • SunshineRikerSunshineRiker ✭✭✭✭✭
    What time does this suppose to start ?

We're flipping the switch at 3:00pm ET to turn on the Beta. That's about 15 minutes from right now. :smile:
  • Oh, thanks all, but you know, any European player may want a time in GMT, that's why we prefer asking. You favor enough the US players, at least a time statement should be more universally-fitting. Translating that ET would mean T-12 min at this moment.
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm not sure I completely understand your question, but if you unlock Tier 20 in this Campaigns Beta run, you will get 1x copy of the 5* Durango Troi.

Oh nice! Thank you. May I go against the naysayers and quote Robocop as saying “I’ll buy that for a dollar”. Hate to keep pestering but is that crew a random daily thing like the 5* reward for Dabo?

• YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2019
    Oh, thanks all, but you know, any European player may want a time in GMT, that's why we prefer asking. You favor enough the US players, at least a time statement should be more universally-fitting. Translating that ET would mean T-12 min at this moment.

I'm offended that you put me in a blanket with the US players.... J/k, I'm only partially offended, but FYI, EST, PST, etc are not U.S.A. time zones

PLUS, they have (19:00 UTC) in the announcement as well... They're being fairly inclusive
  • One thing I don't understand from the info provided. Is a campaign daily? Or does a campaign last a week? I know the beta for this will last a week, so does that week encompass one campaign, or will it be one campaign per day?
  • Yateball ... just saying, if I'd make an announcement to cover any area I'd definitely use the most universal thing possible instead of specific zones.