Home The Bridge

Campaigns Beta - Feedback/Issues thread

Comments

• DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shan wrote: »
    Guuuuyyyys, stop quoting a post that you are reporting/know I am going to moderate.
    Better yet, don't engage it makes my job easier >:)

Thank you :)

I'm reporting you!!! B)B)B)B)B)
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • JeanLucKirkJeanLucKirk ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2019
    AviTrek wrote: »
    Funny, for someone who complains about the negativity on these forums, you seem to spend a lot of your posts being negative about other players.

Nope, I am speaking about the attitude of people. Not people. Big difference. As said: No spending is not honorable, spending is not either. Attitude is. And I find the concept strange that many of those who slash DB the most, give them the least at the same time have the most demands and act like major shareholders. Kinda like peeps who slurp their free water in a restaurant and throw a fit because they don´t get a delicious meal for free as well.

And userbase and watching adds play a part in the whole picture as well, but those who really drive the revenue for DB keep the game alive the most. Yet some heavy spenders get slashed heavily by the non/moderate spenders.

Seriously, take yourself: You made the comparison of certain deals to the monthly card a felt 100 times, you say you could invest much more in this game. But don´t. And often slash nearly every part of STT. A further strange concept. At least to me. Cause I would not bother with as many postings and time spend as you on something I don´t mainly enjoy. You are 99% negative about DB. Judge them, slash them nearly all the time. So your posting seems more like "Those who live in glass houses should not throw stones" ;)

So others cherish the game more and invest more. Yet you don´t hear them with kinda outrageous wishes all the time. The most outspoken people are the ones for whom this game and the entertainment they get out it is not worth much. That together with the mentioned attitude is the point...

• DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wait. We own the company if we spend money?

https://youtu.be/X8a9S4hQWCc
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • ZenBotZenBot ✭✭✭
  • AviTrek wrote: »
    Really not a fan of bashing of F2P players as freeloaders. Thought we'd settled this nonsense already.

Well, the funny thing is: Peeps who pay for whatever usually only want what they payed for. In case there were bugs with the purchase etc. While many of the F2P players ask for more and more and more freebies all the time. Really really strange concept. In case you work do you work for free or do you want to get rewarded for the efforts you put in?

Also you are the role model of why, sorry, many (many, not all!) F2P players don´t have the best reputation. You are one of the biggest Star Trek Geeks in here, you live and breathe your favourite show. Often come across as if the things you saw in this show are your bible of life.

And despite being a spending scrooge as you admitted many times you come to DB with countless wishes and requests all the time. Often act like a big shareholder or an anonymous member of the design team, like Star Trek would be your show, those characters and their paths are yours to decide on.

And here we go full circle: Cause, again, as a mainly non spender you should cherish what DB does, next to other things give you a platform where you can interactively dive into your favourite show every day. If you want them to set 1000 of your Geek cravings into motions, well, you should also give them some "flesh" so they can do that. Always asking and not giving is zero cool.

Also let´s say you invite some friends and cook for them - a free meal. And those "friends" would complain about everything: Not spicy enough, not the right stuff etc. How would you feel? And would you invite them again?

F2P itself deserves no bashing, to each their own. Also keeping in mind individual financial background etc. But the attitude of many F2P players - THAT is a completely different story.

NO SPENDING is no badge of honor as you always want to sell. Spending is not either. The right attitude is!!!!

Funny, for someone who complains about the negativity on these forums, you seem to spend a lot of your posts being negative about other players.

Amen!
    Any category of game supporter (monetary or otherwise) could have new great ideas for crew, game features, improvements, etc. Your wallet does not limit your imagination.

Fully agree.

Game development is very expensive though. So to set the imagination in motion much cash is needed.

Those things go hand in hand...

edited April 2019
    There is NOT one way to play, and going after a fellow player or group of players for any reason is not okay, no matter how right you think you are.

Absolutely. We are individuals and so play individual. Some casual, some ambitious etc. That is normal.

The way some peeps act in this forum is far from normal though and, sadly, reflects the social media world we live in very well. Or better said very bad, lol.

One can also convey wishes and complaints to DB in a constructive and polite way. Here it often looks like DB stole the girlfriend/boyfriend of some persons...

• eXo | RodenberryPieeXo | RodenberryPie ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2019
    I'm curious. Does the campaign go live at midnight or will it go live at the same time as the next event?

EDIT: Never mind. The times are listed on the announcement, which is going to be 1am EST/12am CST.
  • RoxtonRoxton ✭✭✭
    So do we get any VIP point s with this purchase ?!
    Star Truckerz
    It's only my opinion but....

• UluruUluru ✭✭✭
    Hmm, I get 3 steps per day of 100 in 27 days. How can I get the last steps?
  • Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    Roxton wrote: »

I didn't see anything about VIP next to the purchase button. With the current slot sale, the bonus dilithium is a motivator to buy now versus waiting. Has anyone purchased and checked their VIP to see if it counts?
    Farewell 🖖
  • Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭

Ok, so someone told me that we do get VIP points, so I made the purchase. We DO get VIP and the bonus dilithium that goes with it. And I now have enough for some slots. :)
    Farewell 🖖
  • JoeSage 2JoeSage 2 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2019
    Yeppers
  • JoeSage 2JoeSage 2 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2019
    Uluru wrote: »

I can get 4 steps per day x 25 days = 200 steps
  • Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2019
    800 Accolades a day =22400 accolades. 3 days wiggle room

VIP 14 players get an extra 1600 or 1700, so have an extra spare two days.
    Other VIP players get (I believe) an extra 100 per VIP level. e.g. VIP 8 would give 800, or one spare day.

tfkaon39baeg.png
  • Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭
    Uluru wrote: »

Have you collected all the daily rewards yet? The number of accolades for multi-part dailies goes up.

Did you collect rewards before restarting the game. I needed a forced restart to bring up the campaigns and accolades in the dailies.
  • UluruUluru ✭✭✭
    Ok, sorry then it is my fault.
  • elemnteeelemntee ✭✭✭
    edited April 2019

VIP 14 players get an extra 1700 or 1800, so have an extra spare two days.
    Other VIP players get (I believe) an extra 100 per VIP level. e.g. VIP 8 would give 800, or one spare day.

tfkaon39baeg.png

Thanks. I'll only get to about tier 70. <snip> ~Shan >:)
  • [ISA] Big McLargeHuge[ISA] Big McLargeHuge ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2019
    elemntee wrote: »

tfkaon39baeg.png

Thanks. I'll only get to about tier 70.<snip> ~Shan >:)

If you hit all your dailies, you will make tier 100, with room to spare. It is intentionally designed that way.
  • elemnteeelemntee ✭✭✭

tfkaon39baeg.png

Thanks. I'll only get to about tier 70. You **tsk tsk**, DB >:)

If you hit all your dailies, you will make tier 100, with room to spare. It is intentionally designed that way.

Thanks, I can't be bothered with arena and sending out shuttles though.
  • elemnteeelemntee ✭✭✭
    edited April 2019

tfkaon39baeg.png

Thanks. I'll only get to about tier 70. You **tsk tsk**, DB >:)

Thanks, I can't be bothered with arena and sending out shuttles though.

Each to their own game style......bit hard to blame DB for your choices though.

<snip> ~Shan
  • WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭

I believe I got 500 VIP for buying the premium tier rewards.
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Shan FYI: there is a graphic error with the box around the 4* crew.
    2in71lc2y54i.jpg
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Shan FYI: there is a graphic error with the box around the 4* crew.
    2in71lc2y54i.jpg

You mean the cape overlapping outside of the box, and the text being cut out?