Home The Bridge

Key information about the event: Reconstruction - 06/13 - ME part 2

Comments

• Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    rkebr8wrddcz.png

Is this the first 5* Scout ship? I can't think of any others?
    Farewell 🖖
  • robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    rkebr8wrddcz.png

Is this the first 5* Scout ship? I can't think of any others?

Looks like it. At least it'll be useful in 9-12 months.
  • RennJaxoRennJaxo ✭✭✭✭✭
    rkebr8wrddcz.png

Well that is ADORABLE.

• YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    rkebr8wrddcz.png

It's certainly going to be useful when it's maxed, but this is by far the lamest 5* anything in this game... how can that thing have similar stats to a Borg Cube lolz
    Yateball wrote: »
    rkebr8wrddcz.png

It's certainly going to be useful when it's maxed, but this is by far the lamest 5* anything in this game... how can that thing have similar stats to a Borg Cube lolz

The Binars?
    Farewell 🖖
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    rkebr8wrddcz.png

The Binars?

Even they might have a tough time making that happen. I blame Q.
  • YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    rkebr8wrddcz.png

The Binars?

They are a bad 5* too, but the character with the fusing and everything is interesting, and tough to get, it's just their stats that aren't good... I'd say that them fused together have a legitimate case to be a legendary crew... this fighter does not deserve to be a legendary ship
    rkebr8wrddcz.png

The Binars?

They are a bad 5* too, but the character with the fusing and everything is interesting, and tough to get, it's just their stats that aren't good... I'd say that them fused together have a legitimate case to be a legendary crew... this fighter does not deserve to be a legendary ship

Oh, you mean the worst case for being a 5* in the first place. I thought you were saying it was the most underpowered 5*.

Now that I get your meaning, I agree. I would rather have seen it be a 2* or 4* ship. And maybe make Po's Federation Fighter the 5*. Maybe. But preferably not.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd still like a Delta Flyer, as this is *meant* to be a voyager themed mega event. It just doesn't feel that "mega"
    DB: Do Better
  • robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    rkebr8wrddcz.png

The Binars?

Oh, you mean the worst case for being a 5* in the first place. I thought you were saying it was the most underpowered 5*.

Now that I get your meaning, I agree. I would rather have seen it be a 2* or 4* ship. And maybe make Po's Federation Fighter the 5*. Maybe. But preferably not.

All this does is make me sad Po isn't in the game yet.

But yes, this is a very odd choice for a 5*.
  • HaBlackHaBlack ✭✭✭✭✭
    If this fighter had warp drive, or ablative armor it could have passed as 5*
    v4clc6tl53c4.jpg

This way is somewhat weird. I would really like to see fight with Borg cube...
    PlayingSince: 2016-09-16Can we get some more characters from TAS?We finally have Caitians in the game!Character wishlist:
    • Lieutenant M'Ress - got her
    • Amanda Rogers - got her
    • Admiral S'rrel from Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home - not in the game yet
    • Agmar - not in the game yet
    • M'yra - not in the game yet
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    rkebr8wrddcz.png

Does that look like any of the the possibilities from the episode it comes from? DB got creative?
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
    rkebr8wrddcz.png

Does that look like any of the the possibilities from the episode it comes from? DB got creative?

I just saw that episode a couple weeks ago and don’t remember anything like that. I remember the souped-up shuttles and the experimental flight pod things, neither of which have wings like this.
    rkebr8wrddcz.png

I just saw that episode a couple weeks ago and don’t remember anything like that. I remember the souped-up shuttles and the experimental flight pod things, neither of which have wings like this.

And the third option was the "Lander Pod" that they used in Episode One of Season Two to save Jett & her Patients.

That looks like something out of the 1990s Starship Troopers. {Robert A. Heinlein wrote a book called "Starship Troopers". I wish THAT had been made into a movie.}
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
    rkebr8wrddcz.png

And the third option was the "Lander Pod" that they used in Episode One of Season Two to save Jett & her Patients.

That looks like something out of the 1990s Starship Troopers. {Robert A. Heinlein wrote a book called "Starship Troopers". I wish THAT had been made into a movie.}

I didn’t mind that movie but you’re right, it only shares the name with the book...what a shame.
  • Should have been the Delta Flyer.....
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Should have been the Delta Flyer.....
    Delta Flyer blew up so many times.
    Let’s fly!
  • Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2019
    Sigh. If we're going that small, I can think of lots of better options, like any of the DS9 Runabouts, or the Delta Flyer, or HMS Pinafore Data's one-man craft in Insurrection, or the Ent-E's Captain's Yacht, etc, etc., etc.

Also, if we're looking for Scouts, why not bring in the USS Grissom, a B'Rel class Bird of Prey, the USS Equinox, etc., etc., etc.

Are Pike's Enterprise and the USS Discovery now 6* because they holds so many 5* Federation Fighters??

Sigh. I will play this Skirmish for the honor, but the Federation Fighter is not likely to get flown much.
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
    Sigh. If we're going that small, I can think of lots of better options, like any of the DS9 Runabouts, or the Delta Flyer, or HMS Pinafore Data's one-man craft in Insurrection, or the Ent-E's Captain's Yacht, etc, etc., etc.

Also, if we're looking for Scouts, why not bring in the USS Grissom, a B'Rel class Bird of Prey, the USS Equinox, etc., etc., etc.

Are Pike's Enterprise and the USS Discovery now 6* because they holds so many 5* Federation Fighters??

Sigh. I will play this Skirmish for the honor, but the Federation Fighter is not likely to get flown much.

1) I would find it kind of funny that a B’Rel would be a 5* but a K’Vort is a 2*...then again, this fighter nobody seems to recall is a 5* and the Enterprise-D is a 3*.

2) Even if we could get a 10/10 Federation Fighter from the event, rather than a 1/10 if there’s a mistake or just not quite enough schematics to reach level 1, I would never consider using it as my main ship. If I get tired of my Andorian theme I’d probably go back to the ISS Defiant, or maybe one of the Starships Enterprise. This fighter only covers voyages with the Scout trait, nothing more.
  • RennJaxoRennJaxo ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was hoping they’d give that Riker ENG.
    rkebr8wrddcz.png

I didn’t mind that movie but you’re right, it only shares the name with the book...what a shame.

Only worse "adaptation" was whatever they tried to do with "Wanted". They literally only used the names from the graphic novel. And gave everyone Wesley's power......
  • Wait...so Beloved Annorax is a Casual Survivalist and also still Desperate somehow, but Timeship Annorax isn’t a Survivalist? Also, why does Beloved have slightly more hair than Timeship?

Oh, and what the heck is up with Desperate Riker’s hands?
    Weirdly enough, I’m also Vulcan Housewife. Also, RNGesus hates me, like really, REALLY hates me.
  • YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2019
    Wait...so Beloved Annorax is a Casual Survivalist and also still Desperate somehow, but Timeship Annorax isn’t a Survivalist? Also, why does Beloved have slightly more hair than Timeship?

Oh, and what the heck is up with Desperate Riker’s hands?

Yah I just rewatched the clip and at no point does he even remotely make that action... his hands are cut off by the viewscreen but his arms 100% don't move in a way that would produce jazz hands... Odd choice DB

Annorax looks awful to me too, IMO this is a huge swing and a miss all around between Riker, Annorax and the joke of a 5* ship
  • RennJaxoRennJaxo ✭✭✭✭✭
    When even Neelix thinks you're a bit too much, it's time to really start re-evaluating things.
  • Automaton_2000Automaton_2000 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm off in sunny Porto for a few more days...can someone hit me up with Red Foreman and Jazz Hands' voyage ranks pretty please?
  • Commander SinclairCommander Sinclair ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shan wrote: »
    Re: Federation Fighter
    It refers to the ships that are seen in the battle between the Enterprise/Discovery and Control.

Apparently she was misinformed. This fighter is not in any scene on those battles on Disco. I went through them all, and almost frame by frame.

Also this looks like a TNG/VOY-era design. After a thorough search, the only thing similar was the Sec31 Starship Leland was commanding...(which still isn't close)

8sk4xj59whom.jpg

I do remember seeing this somewhere, but maybe it was from Starship Troopers. :smiley:
    I want to become a Dilionaire...