Home The Bridge

Key information about the event: Reconstruction - 06/13 - ME part 2

Comments

• *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yateball wrote: »
    rkebr8wrddcz.png

Wow, umm, spared no expense on that design, although I do see a resemblance to another ship....

n2tfl4x4vqpj.jpg

Just give me Pizza The Hut and I'll never ask for another card, ever

Don't ask for another card or else Pizza is going to send out, for you!

vtbor3pjtzad.jpg
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • I see Jabba and Freddie Kruger myself - kinda sums up the Pizza Hut experience!
  • robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2019
    Madman1 wrote: »
    Is the chroniton drop rate really low for anyone else? Starting to get worried they nerfed it and I won’t be replenishing my supply like I always do in skirmishes.

I'm actually doing a lot better than the last skirmish with chroniton drops.

Same. Last one I was questioning if they had nerfed them, but this time I'm doing just fine. RNG FTW.
  • Synthetic CommanderSynthetic Commander ✭✭✭✭✭
    Skirmish sometimes takes a lot of rounds to balance out, but eventually with a large enough dataset you'd see it always balances out to almost exactly match posted drop rates. Someone posted during last hybrid skirmish the stats they collected from their last 2-3 skirmish events, and showed this very accurately with a large data set of their own building.
  • YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is the chroniton drop rate really low for anyone else? Starting to get worried they nerfed it and I won’t be replenishing my supply like I always do in skirmishes.

I've had the 300 drop 4 times now, and 150 and 76 (Ugh, still an OCD nightmare) many times too, no issues here
  • I did 8 or 9 runs yesterday, and got over 1,200 chrons.
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭

I did okay:

Day One Summary, Chronitons:

Starting Chronitons: 787
    Threshold Drops: 650
    Post-Battle Drops: 778
    1300 Hours Chroniton Boost: 20
    Chronitons Earned/Added: 1448
    Chronitons Used: 1120
    Final Chronitons For Day: 1115

"The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • ProontProont ✭✭✭✭✭
    3iuhakuynjhf.jpg
    ck0odml49w2h.jpg
    s78c4ccq5o6p.jpg
    I tested it out in the first Delphic Expanse mission. I was hoping it would be smaller. Oh well...

I've had the 300 drop 4 times now, and 150 and 76 (Ugh, still an OCD nightmare) many times too, no issues here

Can't decide which is more aggravating:

76 instead of 75 Chronitons. {OCD here, too!}
    30 Intel {Only need 40 Drops for one run of the Skirmish!}
    Any amount of "Federation Credits", when the Federation is a currency-less government......
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • Wow congrats on the chronitons. Looks like I’m ending up deep in the red this skirmish.
    edited June 2019
    Day One {Thursday} Summary, Chronitons:

Day Two {Friday} Summary, Chronitons:

Starting Chronitons: 1710
    Threshold Drops: 200
    Post-Battle Drops: 376
    Chronitons Earned/Added: 596
    Chronitons Used: 560
    Final Chronitons For Day: 1746
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭

Can't decide which is more aggravating:

76 instead of 75 Chronitons. {OCD here, too!}
    30 Intel {Only need 40 Drops for one run of the Skirmish!}
    Any amount of "Federation Credits", when the Federation is a currency-less government......

I suspect that the 76 chrons/honor drop is a multiple of the drop handed out for having no bonus, a single trait bonus, or designated crew bonus.

All the intel drops could be multiplied by five, maybe even ten. Anything less is useless.

Technically, Federation credits were referenced as late as 2366. I suspect they existed only to be used as currency during business dealings with non-Federation peoples, given the many references to Federation society itself being without a medium of exchange.
  • The fighter looks terrible, and Riker seems to be mid surprise prostate exam.

He'll later be sat with Troi, and her Sexual Harassment Panda, pointing where Phlox put the Regulan Bloodworm.
  • Anyone getting a "no time left in phase" error in phase 2?
    I'm stuck in a temporal loop.....
  • KanonKanon ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone getting a "no time left in phase" error in phase 2?
    I'm stuck in a temporal loop.....

Same here. Already restated
  • Another second phase screw up.
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Phase 2 is now proceeding normally.
  • Commander SinclairCommander Sinclair ✭✭✭✭✭
    Super quick fix. Kudos to the staff!
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like getting the honor but yikes skirmishes are boring.
    Let’s fly!
  • @ByloBand Leaderboard buddies!legyzzapojwr.png
  • Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2019
    @ByloBand Leaderboard buddies!legyzzapojwr.png

High five!
  • Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sonofa...

dh8jnu2atjdl.png
  • Sad that 1 million VP will probably not secure a top 500 spot, let alone top 50! This is utter bs with the points you can accumulate nowadays. 3 years ago, 100k in a shuttle event was unheard of unless you bought your way to the top with dilithium!
  • calsnowskiercalsnowskier ✭✭✭✭✭
    Top 25 is already at 3M. 450 is approx 1M.

I am at 1M and fear that when I wake up, I may be out of the 1500...
  • Top 25 is already at 3M. 450 is approx 1M.

I am at 1M and fear that when I wake up, I may be out of the 1500...

That's extreme. It may be hard to climb substantially in a Skirmish, but it's equally hard to fall substantially. I lost maybe 100 spots overnight.
  • Commander SinclairCommander Sinclair ✭✭✭✭✭
    mission accomplished :)

Screenshot-20190617-094441-Star-Trek.jpg

and now to put it onto this lovely lady who very much deserves it:

Screenshot-20190617-094605-Star-Trek.jpg

now to see if i can fall out of the top 1500 by the time the event ends...do you guys think i should work on her first or my 1/5 (old) annorax?

Very nice! I am extremely jealous, I spent over 5K dil to try for her, and never got a single gold from all those pulls.
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
    Day One {Thursday} Summary, Chronitons:

Day Two {Friday} Summary, Chronitons:

Starting Chronitons: 1710
    Threshold Drops: 200
    Post-Battle Drops: 376
    Chronitons Earned/Added: 596
    Chronitons Used: 560
    Final Chronitons For Day: 1746

Day Three {For ME} {Monday} Summary, Chronitons:

Starting Chronitons: 1816
    Threshold Drops: 0
    Post-Battle Drops: 1588
    1300 Hours Chroniton Boost: 0
    Chronitons Earned/Added: 1588
    Chronitons Used: 1080
    Final Chronitons For Day: 2324

Notes for today: Did not do the Daily Cadet Yet, so that is another 200. Also have a Voyage returning with 151 or so.

Drops from the Skirmish were 13 x 76 and 2 x 300!!!!!
  • WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2019
    I didn't have a chance to push this event too much, and was happy finishing inside the top-5000, since I got 3 copies of Burnham while chasing the final star for Riker from packs (I finished 3702).

I pretty much finished even with regards to chroniton use (with a supply kit activated), and had about 6-8,000 unused intel remaining.

- straight intel farming: - 2681 chronitons used
    - threshold chrons: + 850 chronitons gained
    - reward chrons: + 1896 chronitons gained
    - NET: - 65 chronitons used to clear thresholds & finish top-5000

NOTE: I also spent 2,383 additional chronitons to fully level & equip 6 crew (4 x 4* crew & 2 x 5* crew) during the event, which helped contribute to my intel stack. However, the intel gained while levelling them was offset by the amount of unused intel.

The bottom line is that with decent RNG luck with the chroniton drops and strategic chron-farming, skirmish events can essentially become net-even in terms of chroniton usage.