Home The Bridge

Key information about the event: Reconstruction - 06/13 - ME part 2

Comments

• DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    They are doing a good job with mega event crew. I am with those who would have preferred the Time Ship. I'm not mad at the Federation Fighter, but it would be better received during the next Discovery mega event.

I'm hoping for a $10 deal on old Annorax when that event runs so I can get them both.

No Jett Reno yet. The wait is interminable. :)

We want to know all about her now!!!!!

I'm kinda mixed between Stranded Jett Reno deserves to be a 5* with high Med/Eng and a Tertiary, and I hope she is the Threshold in the Galaxy Event.

"The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope Jett Reno is a legendary but I think DB will make her a super rare. I wished she was in week 2 so I could know where to put my dilithium, Tuvok, Neelix, or hold.
    The Year of Hell was two episodes not one. I think Annorax is a survivalist because he kept the faith in his mission even after a hundred years or however long he was doing it and he never lost sight of his goal. Due to his time ship being out of space time he survived the erasure and resurrection of hindreds of species. Course I do not know how you would eat and digest food if you were out of space time.
    Let’s fly!
  • eXo | das411eXo | das411 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yay for a skirmish and double yay for only having to level the new mega Janeway...and i guess (the old) Annorax in two weeks, thanks as always Shan!
  • *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another thresholds and out. DB really making it easy not to spend money and not to spend all weekend pew pew pewing....only thing left is easy to not play any longer...........
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am not sure a character that only appeared in 2 episodes, needs to have 2 legendary versions...but what do i know... ;)
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • barrydancerbarrydancer ✭✭✭✭✭
    I guess on the plus side we'll have 5* ship with the fighter trait for voyages.
    I am not sure a character that only appeared in 2 episodes, needs to have 2 legendary versions...but what do i know... ;)

I dare you to say that to Red Foreman's face. :D

I know what his response would be.

"The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • IvlainIvlain ✭✭✭✭
    "Beloved"? Could that be Mrs. Annorax?
    Ivlain wrote: »
    "Beloved"? Could that be Mrs. Annorax?

What if everyone just assumed it was Red Foreman? But, surprised, it is his "Beloved"!!!!!
  • Commander SinclairCommander Sinclair ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh, and even if DB couldn't pull off Annorax's Timeship, there were other Krenim ships to choose from, especially this warships which were a constant pain in Janeway's, er...neck.

I can't find even a single decent photo of the Krenim warships though.
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Yateball wrote: »
    Shan wrote: »
    Re: Federation Fighter
    It refers to the ships that are seen in the battle between the Enterprise/Discovery and Control.

0o3mka5o21rg.gif

Did you use Frinkiac to make this?
  • [TFA] Celeres[TFA] Celeres ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2019
    Shan wrote: »
    Re: Federation Fighter
    It refers to the ships that are seen in the battle between the Enterprise/Discovery and Control.

Womp womp. Seriously, is there a quota for Disco content?
    First Officer - Task Force April
    Squadron Leader - [TFA] Bateson’s Bulldogs
  • enigma starlordenigma starlord ✭✭✭
    edited June 2019
    ...What the hell is a Federation Fighter?

A better Maquis raider. Edit: nm i guess not
    And Desperate Riker say from "Frame of Mind"?
    DB please clarify.
  • Synthetic CommanderSynthetic Commander ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why is there so little discussion about desperate Riker being 4*?? Really we're talking about ships now more than crew cards? Now I hope I was wrong and it's not him from Parallels (though that's literally what comes up first when I google desperate Riker). Damnit that's probably my favorite Riker moment of the series!
  • Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why is there so little discussion about desperate Riker being 4*?? Really we're talking about ships now more than crew cards? Now I hope I was wrong and it's not him from Parallels (though that's literally what comes up first when I google desperate Riker). Damnit that's probably my favorite Riker moment of the series!

I get torn when it comes to SR vs Legendary. On one hand, I want him to be awesome. On the other hand, I want him to be easy to get. I've just settled on taking it how it comes.
    Farewell 🖖
  • [TFA] Celeres[TFA] Celeres ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2019

Dude just humiliates himself with poor grammar and then gets his ship blown up. He's lucky he isn't the 2* threshold.
    First Officer - Task Force April
    Squadron Leader - [TFA] Bateson’s Bulldogs
  • A second Annorax!? Awesome. Now if we can just get the Krenim Timeship we’ll be good.
    Weirdly enough, I’m also Vulcan Housewife. Also, RNGesus hates me, like really, REALLY hates me.
  • Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just went back through the "most wanted ships and crew" thread. Federation Fighter was not mentioned in name or in spirit. There were a few Discovery ship, but that was not one of them. I think it should have been a 2* ship paired up with one that was requested in the next Discovery mega event. Partly because it's been so long since we got a new 2* ship and partly because they are small and plentiful.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    Read every post up to this point, and I guess it falls on me to publicly acknowledge the lead story here, which has been buried under a decent lather of unfocused and mild paroxysms (and in fairness a seemingly equal number of positive replies :) )...

...we are getting a 5* "Fighter". I'll let that sink in for a few seconds...

...so zoom out a tiny bit from this skirmish event and think big picture for a moment, we are getting a "Fighter" ship, which at level 10 will have 2,500 antimatter, which will FINALLY make hitting 2,650 antimatter possible on days the "Fighter" ship trait comes up.

So there you have it folks, I have found the silver lining! (Well, A silver lining, as if the very existence of a 4 day skirmish event, the long-awaited creation of Desperate Riker, AND the potential for a really cool new Annorax and the accompanying artwork aren't silver lining enough that is)
  • robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    ByloBand wrote: »
    Read every post up to this point, and I guess it falls on me to publicly acknowledge the lead story here, which has been buried under a decent lather of unfocused and mild paroxysms (and in fairness a seemingly equal number of positive replies :) )...

...we are getting a 5* "Fighter". I'll let that sink in for a few seconds...

...so zoom out a tiny bit from this skirmish event and think big picture for a moment, we are getting a "Fighter" ship, which at level 10 will have 2,500 antimatter, which will FINALLY make hitting 2,650 antimatter possible on days the "Fighter" ship trait comes up.

So there you have it folks, I have found the silver lining! (Well, A silver lining, as if the very existence of a 4 day skirmish event, the long-awaited creation of Desperate Riker, AND the potential for a really cool new Annorax and the accompanying artwork aren't silver lining enough that is)

I've been thinking the same thing. Mind you, the Peregrine would've also solved the Maquis problem. But 1 out of 2 ain't bad.