Home The Bridge

Key information about the event: Reconstruction - 06/13 - ME part 2

1234568»

Comments

• DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yateball wrote: »
    Is the chroniton drop rate really low for anyone else? Starting to get worried they nerfed it and I won’t be replenishing my supply like I always do in skirmishes.

I've had the 300 drop 4 times now, and 150 and 76 (Ugh, still an OCD nightmare) many times too, no issues here

Can't decide which is more aggravating:

76 instead of 75 Chronitons. {OCD here, too!}
    30 Intel {Only need 40 Drops for one run of the Skirmish!}
    Any amount of "Federation Credits", when the Federation is a currency-less government......

I suspect that the 76 chrons/honor drop is a multiple of the drop handed out for having no bonus, a single trait bonus, or designated crew bonus.

All the intel drops could be multiplied by five, maybe even ten. Anything less is useless.

Technically, Federation credits were referenced as late as 2366. I suspect they existed only to be used as currency during business dealings with non-Federation peoples, given the many references to Federation society itself being without a medium of exchange.

The weird thing is everything but Chronitons and Honour are straight multiples.

Intel: 30/60/120
    Credits: 1500/3000/6000
    Event Points: 300/600/?1200? {I have only gotten the 300 & 600.}

Chronitons and Honour go: 76/150/300

So, it looks like it is a Regular Drop/Crit Drop {x2}/Epic Crit Drop {x4}

Except the multiplier is a smidge off for Chronitons and Honour.

"The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    Webberoni wrote: »
    I didn't have a chance to push this event too much, and was happy finishing inside the top-5000, since I got 3 copies of Burnham while chasing the final star for Riker from packs (I finished 3702).

I pretty much finished even with regards to chroniton use (with a supply kit activated), and had about 6-8,000 unused intel remaining.

- straight intel farming: - 2681 chronitons used
    - threshold chrons: + 850 chronitons gained
    - reward chrons: + 1896 chronitons gained
    - NET: - 65 chronitons used to clear thresholds & finish top-5000

NOTE: I also spent 2,383 additional chronitons to fully level & equip 6 crew (4 x 4* crew & 2 x 5* crew) during the event, which helped contribute to my intel stack. However, the intel gained while levelling them was offset by the amount of unused intel.

The bottom line is that with decent RNG luck with the chroniton drops and strategic chron-farming, skirmish events can essentially become net-even in terms of chroniton usage.

Indeed, and using ad-warps could lead to a net-gain of all the chronitons in the Threshold rewards. 🖖🏻
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    Day One {Thursday} Summary, Chronitons:

Starting Chronitons: 787
    Threshold Drops: 650
    Post-Battle Drops: 778
    1300 Hours Chroniton Boost: 20
    Chronitons Earned/Added: 1448
    Chronitons Used: 1120
    Final Chronitons For Day: 1115

Day Two {Friday} Summary, Chronitons:

Starting Chronitons: 1710
    Threshold Drops: 200
    Post-Battle Drops: 376
    Chronitons Earned/Added: 596
    Chronitons Used: 560
    Final Chronitons For Day: 1746

Day Three {For ME} {Monday} Summary, Chronitons:

Starting Chronitons: 1816
    Threshold Drops: 0
    Post-Battle Drops: 1588
    1300 Hours Chroniton Boost: 0
    Chronitons Earned/Added: 1588
    Chronitons Used: 1080
    Final Chronitons For Day: 2324

Notes for today: Did not do the Daily Cadet Yet, so that is another 200. Also have a Voyage returning with 151 or so.

Drops from the Skirmish were 13 x 76 and 2 x 300!!!!!

How much time did you spend collecting that data? If you were that close to the wire that you just missed threshold, maybe you could have focused on playing instead of recording all your results.
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    AviTrek wrote: »
    Day One {Thursday} Summary, Chronitons:

Starting Chronitons: 787
    Threshold Drops: 650
    Post-Battle Drops: 778
    Chronitons Earned/Added: 1448
    Chronitons Used: 1120
    Final Chronitons For Day: 1115

Day Two {Friday} Summary, Chronitons:

Starting Chronitons: 1710
    Threshold Drops: 200
    Post-Battle Drops: 376
    Chronitons Earned/Added: 596
    Chronitons Used: 560
    Final Chronitons For Day: 1746

Day Three {For ME} {Monday} Summary, Chronitons:

Starting Chronitons: 1816
    Threshold Drops: 0
    Post-Battle Drops: 1588
    1300 Hours Chroniton Boost: 0
    Chronitons Earned/Added: 1588
    Chronitons Used: 1080
    Final Chronitons For Day: 2324

Notes for today: Did not do the Daily Cadet Yet, so that is another 200. Also have a Voyage returning with 151 or so.

Drops from the Skirmish were 13 x 76 and 2 x 300!!!!!

How much time did you spend collecting that data? If you were that close to the wire that you just missed threshold, maybe you could have focused on playing instead of recording all your results.

I wrote down the amount of Chronitons when Chronitons dropped, while the next battle was loading. Lost no playing time......
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2019
    I lost about 4k in chrons but gained Beloved Annorax and 21k in honor so I am overall happy. Event took a long time though and was more boring than usual because the final ship had poor graphics, could barely be seen, and it was not a ship I was familiar. The cool Section 31 ships from Discovery would have been better and we could have had a whole Control theme around it.
    Let’s fly!
  • Commander SinclairCommander Sinclair ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2019
    Is the chroniton drop rate really low for anyone else? Starting to get worried they nerfed it and I won’t be replenishing my supply like I always do in skirmishes.

I've had the 300 drop 4 times now, and 150 and 76 (Ugh, still an OCD nightmare) many times too, no issues here

Any amount of "Federation Credits", when the Federation is a currency-less government......

I suspect that the 76 chrons/honor drop is a multiple of the drop handed out for having no bonus, a single trait bonus, or designated crew bonus.

All the intel drops could be multiplied by five, maybe even ten. Anything less is useless.

Technically, Federation credits were referenced as late as 2366. I suspect they existed only to be used as currency during business dealings with non-Federation peoples, given the many references to Federation society itself being without a medium of exchange.

FYI: Intel comes in 30/60/120/240
    VP: 300/600/1200/1500
    Chrons: 76/150/300/600

The high ones are extra rare, but they are there. I got a couple this week.

I didn't keep track every day, but, I started with 13,423 chrons on Thursday
    Between rewards, Voyages, and Cadets, I ended up with 13,559 chrons leftover today after the event.

I leveled up 2 Golds from 40-100FE, 3 Golds from 70-100FE, and 1 new gold from 1-100FE.
    And Desperate Riker from new to immortal.
    All those level ups costed about 7K chrons +/-, and I did them all Thursday/Friday. That built up my Intel to around 120K, which I siphoned down with Skirmishes Saturday/Sunday with only minimal Intel gains from dailies. Saturday I was down to 7K chrons, so one Voyage of +800 chrons, and the rest were from Skirmish Rewards to get me back to 13K+.
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭

I meant the reward levels when you don’t use event crew. Several Skirmishes back, I got to the stage where I wasn’t really trying to accumulate VP - I wasn’t going for rank, just honor and chronitons. Replacing the event crew with a non-event crew that had a better ship ability caused the rewards to be lower...I wish I had taken notes, because I don’t remember if it was 38 honor or something else, or even if I had a partial bonus from a trait match.
  • FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now I have the cloaked version!
    u5cumta58ecs.png
    Soon I will be Invincible!
    Intentionally Left Blank
  • SunshineRikerSunshineRiker ✭✭✭✭✭
    PenguinJim wrote: »
    So now we have Jazz Musician Riker AND Jazz Hands Riker.

First thing I thought too.... @SunshineRiker must be lovin it

I got to design the latter one ;)