Home The Bridge

Key information about the event: Reconstruction - 06/13 - ME part 2

Comments

• DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, we all called the Riker. {Although none of us called he was Broadway Riker, doing jazz Hands.}
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • KatlaKatla ✭✭✭
    edited June 2019
    Need 2 more stars on my Tactical Burnham, but strongly dislike Skirmish events. Such a slog.
  • Synthetic CommanderSynthetic Commander ✭✭✭✭✭
    well they had to imagine him doing something with his hands if they wanted to prepare full body art. It would look strange if they just cut off his torso in the artwork. I realize his hands would probably have been visible if he were doing that in the scene, but they kind of make sense with his facial expression to me.
  • *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    xpzfzvevwfxc.png
    c55qismz5pit.png
    I love how angrily and covetously Tactical Officer Neelix looks at Desperate Riker's beard. How dare anyone have more facial hair than him and how can he tactically grow or steal that beard!

Maybe Riker smells bad?
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    rkebr8wrddcz.png

This one would have made the most sense, if they were going for a scout ship:

warwnrymh8kb.png
    b4jl2e8218zm.png

https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Federation_mission_scoutship

Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • Dingbat1Dingbat1 ✭✭✭
    Beloved Annorax only shares his exact skill set with second-rate Temporal Agent Daniels and worst voyage score Lt. Commander La Forge, who would need to be at 3/5 and 4/5, respectively, to have a higher voyage total than 1/5 B.A., so he's certainly desirable there.

However, that's probably all he's good for - he's a gauntlet and arena non-starter, and while he boasts the third best Eng/Sci voyage pair, he's barely ahead of #4 freebee Seven of Silver and #6 former mega Ahdar Ru'Afo.
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dingbat1 wrote: »
    Beloved Annorax only shares his exact skill set with second-rate Temporal Agent Daniels and worst voyage score Lt. Commander La Forge, who would need to be at 3/5 and 4/5, respectively, to have a higher voyage total than 1/5 B.A., so he's certainly desirable there.

However, that's probably all he's good for - he's a gauntlet and arena non-starter, and while he boasts the third best Eng/Sci voyage pair, he's barely ahead of #4 freebee Seven of Silver and #6 former mega Ahdar Ru'Afo.

He reminded me of Leonardo but with a less useful tertiary skill. I’m going to be out of town anyways for the weekend, so all I need to do is make sure I get Janeway and then everything after that is just extra honor and holoemitters.
    rkebr8wrddcz.png

Wow, umm, spared no expense on that design, although I do see a resemblance to another ship....

n2tfl4x4vqpj.jpg
    fmfheh1zi4cf.gif
    And the new super rare to go with it.

Could he be fused with John Hurt to make a 5*?
  • I'm off in sunny Porto for a few more days...can someone hit me up with Red Foreman and Jazz Hands' voyage ranks pretty please?

I have Annorax at 40, Riker at 348 (43rd among super-rares). Someone feel free to correct me if I have that wrong.
  • [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    So has anyone actually seen this "Federation Fighter" in any scenes from the battle near Xahea? I've checked a couple of times and see the Tactical Flyers that Number One comandeered, Class C shuttles, Landing pod's, Ba'ul fighters and the S31 drone fighters, but nothing like this. No one else I've talked to can recall seeing it either.
  • RogueAngylRogueAngyl ✭✭✭
    So has anyone actually seen this "Federation Fighter" in any scenes from the battle near Xahea? I've checked a couple of times and see the Tactical Flyers that Number One comandeered, Class C shuttles, Landing pod's, Ba'ul fighters and the S31 drone fighters, but nothing like this. No one else I've talked to can recall seeing it either.

At first I had a hard time placing it. So I came on here and read the description.

And then I got more confused. It doesn't even look Discovery style.

If anything, it reminds me of the fighter from the old PS1 game ST Invasion...
    kkdw1yc91s8w.jpg
    My 8-Point STT Strategy:

1. Voyage.
    2. Have fun. If something isn't fun, don't do it.
    3. Only pursue characters I care about.
    4. Contribute to the fleet.
    5. No more spending beyond monthly cards.
    6. Have fun.
    7. Voyage.
    8. Have fun!
  • ProontProont ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2019
    Something that just occurred to me, it might be an earlier design for the fighters in the Season 2 finale. The show might have changed the design after DB created their models. I wonder how far back DB made the in-game model.
  • IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    Okay...we know who this guys is:

d9bucofqi36g.png

But, um...well, er...

Who dat?
    e14ryyqovftj.png

(Artwork seems very off, doesn't even look like Kurt)

It looks like Annolix to me
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • SSR BarkleySSR Barkley ✭✭✭✭✭
    it's a homeless Dan Bilzerian
    /SSR/ Barkley - semi retired
    Second Star to the Right - Join Today!
    edited June 2019
    rkebr8wrddcz.png

Wow, umm, spared no expense on that design, although I do see a resemblance to another ship....

n2tfl4x4vqpj.jpg

Kind of reminds of the Ornithopters that weren't really Ornithopters in the Dune Mini-Series. {The Federation Fighter, not the Winnebago.}
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • rkebr8wrddcz.png

Does that look like any of the the possibilities from the episode it comes from? DB got creative?

Maybe Spock's Shuttle? Or Po's? I don't remember the episode very well...

• Legate Damar Legate Damar ✭✭✭✭✭
    Proont wrote: »
    Something that just occurred to me, it might be an earlier design for the fighters in the Season 2 finale. The show might have changed the design after DB created their models. I wonder how far back DB made the in-game model.

I think that’s the answer, they had an art mix up for “Thumbs” Rejac also.
    rkebr8wrddcz.png

Does that look like any of the the possibilities from the episode it comes from? DB got creative?

Maybe Spock's Shuttle? Or Po's? I don't remember the episode very well...

Both of the shuttles they piloted were standard shuttles, they didn’t have those goofy-looking wings.
  • Commander SinclairCommander Sinclair ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Fed Fighter is so small, you can't even see it in the battles!
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
    edited June 2019
    Day One Summary, Chronitons:

Starting Chronitons: 787
    Threshold Drops: 650
    Post-Battle Drops: 778
    1300 Hours Chroniton Boost: 20
    Chronitons Earned/Added: 1448
    Chronitons Used: 1120
    Final Chronitons For Day: 1115

• FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭
    I apparently drew the covert op version.
    x2ccg7xj89aq.png
    Engage Stealth Mode!
    Intentionally Left Blank
  • Is the chroniton drop rate really low for anyone else? Starting to get worried they nerfed it and I won’t be replenishing my supply like I always do in skirmishes.
  • Madman1Madman1 ✭✭✭
    Is the chroniton drop rate really low for anyone else? Starting to get worried they nerfed it and I won’t be replenishing my supply like I always do in skirmishes.

I'm actually doing a lot better than the last skirmish with chroniton drops.