Home The Bridge

Key information about the event: Reconstruction - 06/13 - ME part 2

Comments

• YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any particular reason Tactical Neelix has a Klingon Canteen? Just asking for logic's sake
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yateball wrote: »
    Any particular reason Tactical Neelix has a Klingon Canteen? Just asking for logic's sake

lt06j01ir8v5.png
    Let’s fly!
  • YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭

lt06j01ir8v5.png

Right, I'm aware of Klingon Neelix's existence, but Tactical Neelix having a Klingon canteen still escapes me

lt06j01ir8v5.png

Right, I'm aware of Klingon Neelix's existence, but Tactical Neelix having a Klingon canteen still escapes me
    Maybe Neelix kept it as a souvenir.
    Let’s fly!
  • YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭

lt06j01ir8v5.png

Year of Hell "happened" before The Killing Game did....
  • YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭

lt06j01ir8v5.png

Year of Hell "happened" before The Killing Game did....
    Omg, Neelix is a time traveller too. He really can do everything.

lol... locked and loaded on an answer for everything... I tip my cap to you sir as I replicate the damn canteen
    You can level up Neelix during the skirmish and get fuel for doing it if you use ship battle missions.
    Let’s fly!
  • Whoa. Neelix (and Tuvok?) secretly possessed by the Vengeful Spirit of murdered Tuvix? That would have been a great horror episode.
  • Commander SinclairCommander Sinclair ✭✭✭✭✭
    Or Neelix is a human section 31 agent with a spore drive on his ship and a section 31 device to make himself appear Talaxian. He is sent to the delta quadrant to help Voyager and to get information on the Borg. He helps both Voyager and the Enterprise E fight the Borg using his spore drive to travel back and forth. Then when Voyager heads back to the alpha quadrant Agent Neelix does not go with them. Instead, he uses his section 31 device to make himself look ferengi, then uses his spore drive to travel back in time to help Archer and the NX-01 Enterprise crew remove the ferengi raiding party.
    8lqui2vhieeb.jpg
    z1fgqy4ipydm.jpg

You should be writing episodes for the series!
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
    Hehe, thx.
    Let’s fly!
  • Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    Or Neelix is a human section 31 agent with a spore drive on his ship and a section 31 device to make himself appear Talaxian. He is sent to the delta quadrant to help Voyager and to get information on the Borg. He helps both Voyager and the Enterprise E fight the Borg using his spore drive to travel back and forth. Then when Voyager heads back to the alpha quadrant Agent Neelix does not go with them. Instead, he uses his section 31 device to make himself look ferengi, then uses his spore drive to travel back in time to help Archer and the NX-01 Enterprise crew remove the ferengi raiding party.
    8lqui2vhieeb.jpg
    z1fgqy4ipydm.jpg

You should be writing episodes for the series!

Or maybe, write an event for DB. ;)
    Farewell 🖖
  • Legate Damar Legate Damar ✭✭✭✭✭
    How does Grand Proxy Neelix fit into the story?
  • I haven’t seen it mentioned anywhere ( although it probably has more than once) but shouldn’t the USS Relativity show up sometime?
  • Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭
    I haven’t seen it mentioned anywhere ( although it probably has more than once) but shouldn’t the USS Relativity show up sometime?

Maybe it already has.
  • Average GuyAverage Guy ✭✭✭✭
    Doh!!!!! I cited and froze Tactical Michael Burnham to complete the Daystrom Collection before reading next week's event crew.
  • [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2019
    Doh!!!!! I cited and froze Tactical Michael Burnham to complete the Daystrom Collection before reading next week's event crew.

No big, as long as you have one of the other event crew to slot on your ship (Neelix, Janeway) only need one.
  • FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭
    I haven’t seen it mentioned anywhere ( although it probably has more than once) but shouldn’t the USS Relativity show up sometime?

Maybe it already has.

Subtle...

Next we need a starship powered by a singularity of doubt.
    Intentionally Left Blank
  • Captain SushiCaptain Sushi ✭✭✭✭
    Flemming wrote: »

Maybe it already has.

Subtle...

Next we need a starship powered by a singularity of doubt.

Starting to sound like a Romulan Heart of Gold.
    edited June 2019
    This thread is amusing. For weeks, the forum had comments along the lines of "will Annorax be in MoH?" and "we want Annorax!". Now that some version of Annorax is in the event (assuming it's not his wife, which is an interesting idea)... the comments are "oh man, why do we need 2 versions of Annorax?", "why is he a 5*?", etc. It may not be the same people making these two sets of comments, but it's a fascinating feature of human behavior. Can't please everyone.

Switching Riker and Annorax? If it's Parallels Riker, he's on screen for what, 15 seconds? He'd be approaching Captain Bateson territory, and we tend to agree that Dr. Crane / Beast does not warrant legendary status because of the lack of screen time.

Personally, I like the look of this so far.

I do not believe the people that wanted Annorax and the people that wanted the new Annorax to just be a super rare are the same group. Many of the people wanting the original Annorax card and were disappointed when he was not in the event month were whales who had bought him in a tuesday pack and wanted to be able to use him this event month. They were disappointed that an event month based on a voyager episode where he was the main bad guy did not feature him as bonus crew. I cannot blame them for this. I would be annoyed if I had gotten krenem guest paris to 5/5 and then seen he was not event crew. I think the new Annorax will be cool though and the event he will be in the other Annorax will be bonus.
    Let’s fly!
  • Synthetic CommanderSynthetic Commander ✭✭✭✭✭
    Switching Riker and Annorax? If it's Parallels Riker, he's on screen for what, 15 seconds? He'd be approaching Captain Bateson territory, and we tend to agree that Dr. Crane / Beast does not warrant legendary status because of the lack of screen time.

I can't dispute that specific version of Riker has little screen time, but he's a variant of a main cast crew.
    Lots of main cast legend cards don't have much screen time (captain laforge, mutant worf) or none at all (mirror picard, etc). That's quite different in my opinion from Frasier Crane who's really a guest star and not cast at all. Riker's also a character that represents a very interesting element of that fantastic episode of so many enterprises from different universes appearing, that some of those universes are vastly different. The episode could easily have been longer exploring just that element.
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Or Neelix is a human section 31 agent with a spore drive on his ship and a section 31 masking device to make himself appear Talaxian. He is sent to the delta quadrant to help Voyager and to get information on the Borg. He helps both Voyager and the Enterprise E fight the Borg using his spore drive to travel back and forth. Then when Voyager heads back to the alpha quadrant Agent Neelix does not go with them. Instead, he uses his section 31 masking device to make himself look ferengi, then uses his spore drive to travel back in time to help Archer and the NX-01 Enterprise crew remove the ferengi raiding party.
    8lqui2vhieeb.jpg
    j7wfzrvwkyf4.jpg

You continue to be on a roll, post after post......
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thresholds & out. Not going to fight for 1/5*s this Mega. Y’all have fun! 🖖🏻
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust