Options

Free Butter for Some & Not All?

Comments

• Options
    KPan [ISA]KPan [ISA] ✭✭✭✭
    Banjo1012 wrote: »
    Just got a response to my help ticket I opened on friday,

"Greetings Captain!

We have received your ticket and at the moment, our production team is in the process of investigating what happened and what would be the next best course of action.

We ask for your patience as we traverse this rift.

Disruptor Beam"

Expect this to be removed

Expect it to be removed? Why? Did I break a rule by posting this communication?
    I am asking sincerely.
    This message by no means promises me anything, just wanted to show it as there had been so little communication with DB to this point.
  • Options
    WundigoreWundigore ✭✭✭
    I will say that I play a couple of other mobile games and that leads to two comments. (1) This game has decent customer service, and (2) I hope the bosses at DB are appreciating their moderators. We do not have flames and rage quits, we have puns about butter (but do not make people wait too much longer).
  • Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭

"Greetings Captain!

We have received your ticket and at the moment, our production team is in the process of investigating what happened and what would be the next best course of action.

Disruptor Beam"

I am asking sincerely.
    This message by no means promises me anything, just wanted to show it as there had been so little communication with DB to this point.

Yes, you're not supposed to share communication from CS. It would be more appropriate to say something like, "my response from CS was similar to Shan's statements here."
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wundigore wrote: »
    I will say that I play a couple of other mobile games and that leads to two comments. (1) This game has decent customer service, and (2) I hope the bosses at DB are appreciating their moderators. We do not have flames and rage quits, we have puns about butter (but do not make people wait too much longer).

Still haven’t been able to work the Mike Myers Barbara Streisand thing in yet.

• Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wundigore wrote: »

Still haven’t been able to work the Mike Myers Barbara Streisand thing in yet.

Just be smooth about it, like buttah.
  • Options
    edited July 2019

"Greetings Captain!

Disruptor Beam"

I am asking sincerely.

Yes, you're not supposed to share communication from CS. It would be more appropriate to say something like, "my response from CS was similar to Shan's statements here."

Oh oops. I didn't meant anything malicious by it. Now I know. Sorry.
    I have edited my original post now.
  • Options
    Are you guys still going on about I can't Believe it's Not Butter Kirk? DB ain't doing poo about it. Besides, it's your fault you didn't get a copy anyway.
  • Options
    PuknutiPuknuti ✭✭✭
    This is a situation like in Bing Bang Theory when Howard has problems with a robotic hand. Have some pity. >:)
  • Options
    SSR BarkleySSR Barkley ✭✭✭✭✭
    i can't believe this thread is 12 pages long
    /SSR/ Barkley - semi retired
    Second Star to the Right - Join Today!
  • Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭

I think there's only 2 to 3 pages of puns. The rest is players airing grievances and such.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options

I think there's only 2 to 3 pages of puns. The rest is players airing grievances and such.

that doesn't make it any better, lol
  • Options
    Paladin 27Paladin 27 ✭✭✭✭✭

You might be the first person to have used the word better in this thread instead of butter.
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    Paladin 27 wrote: »

You might be the first person to have used the word better in this thread instead of butter.

not sure i needed to add to the punsanity :#
  • Options
    Apparently this thread is never going to end; at least not till the ultimate title question is answered.
    Weirdly enough, I’m also Vulcan Housewife. Also, RNGesus hates me, like really, REALLY hates me.
  • Options
    barrydancerbarrydancer ✭✭✭✭✭
    Paladin 27 wrote: »

not sure i needed to add to the punsanity :#

You butter, if you want to keep posting in this thread. :)
  • Options
    GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ticket came back with a generic "we are working to resolve this" message. Maan, I was hoping for one of those customer service people who just gives you what you want. What's a few bytes of data between friends?
  • Options
    [10F] gobolts07 [10F] gobolts07 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ticket came back with a generic "we are working to resolve this" message. Maan, I was hoping for one of those customer service people who just gives you what you want. What's a few bytes of data between friends?

Maybe you needed to grease the wheel a little more.
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's it!!!!!!

I'm quitting the Forums!!!!!!

:D:D:D:D:D
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • Options
    PenguinJimPenguinJim ✭✭✭✭✭
    Time to update our avatars in solidarity?
  • Options
    That's it!!!!!!

I'm quitting the Forums!!!!!!

:D:D:D:D:D

Makes note to self: his Kryptonite is butter puns. 😉

Turns out he could handle everything butter puns.
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why do ya build me up? Buttercup, baby just to bring me down....
  • Options
    [SSR] GTMET[SSR] GTMET ✭✭✭✭✭
    [S14]Bri wrote: »
    DB are trying to make it butter, but the margarine for error is presently too big. The whole company is imploding and churning out *%#!, all we will be left with is de brie.

That was udderly terrible
  • Options
    So if they delay the response long enough, will everyone just forget and move on?
    Is that what the plan is, or if it truly technical problems?
    Technical problems, if related to this issue, make me think they are trying to find a way to give everyone Kirk's without giving anyone a third.
    Because if they were just going to say sorry about your luck, then they could have done that Monday or Tuesday.