Home The Bridge
Options

Free Butter for Some & Not All?

Comments

• Options
    eXo | Cadet MatteXo | Cadet Matt ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2019
    No Kirk. But, I did get a GIF of Gorn Captain calling me a dummy for excitedly checking my mailbox. So, potato, 23rd Century Martok.
    Proud member of eXodus
    Join the eXo|plosion today!
  • Options
    Maybe DB just likes me. 😊
  • Options
    {DD} Smelly{DD} Smelly ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome. It's the Pinafore Data lottery part 2. How can DB just keep making the same mistakes over and over and never learn from them? Unreal.

What happened there? I missed that

They blundered an event, and to compensate the players they sent out a free Pinafore Data. Except they blundered that too. So people who WEREN'T supposed to get one did. And instead of being fair about it and sending one to everyone, they said, "eh, sorry about your luck." I stopped spending for months after that.
  • Options
    Awesome. It's the Pinafore Data lottery part 2. How can DB just keep making the same mistakes over and over and never learn from them? Unreal.

What happened there? I missed that

They blundered an event, and to compensate the players they sent out a free Pinafore Data. Except they blundered that too. So people who WEREN'T supposed to get one did. And instead of being fair about it and sending one to everyone, they said, "eh, sorry about your luck." I stopped spending for months after that.

Urghh, sounds like DB alright
  • Options
    GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    My free to play account that I check about twice a week got one.

pw0gspinfjx0.jpg

Is this my punishment on my main account for finishing episode 10?
  • Options
    <TGE> Clifford<TGE> Clifford ✭✭✭✭✭
    Paladin 27 wrote: »
    JJInkst wrote: »
    I have talked to people who log in everyday and they got it. My guess is the key is one of the following:
    1. What platform you use
    2. Do you regularly spend for the account.

My guess is number 2 (meaning if you have not made a purchase in a while you got it)

It might also consider if you've started episode 10 given the reference to that in the message

Can't be. I checked an alt that hasn't started episode 10 yet.
  • Options
    Looks like it may be slowly rolling out. More people are getting them now.
    Proud Former Admiral of eXodus
    Proud Former Officer of The Gluten Empire

Retired 12-14-20. So long, and thanks for all the cat pics!
  • Options
    Other always players are getting it now. I demand 3 more Butter Churn Kirk for this delay!
  • Options
    only have one account, play on 2 platforms. Logged in on my windows app, and have my Kirk. Not gonna complain.
  • Options
    V.V. ✭✭✭✭
    STO does this also and much worse. I know that I will never get any special luck prize so I don't get too excited about them.
    Jean-Luc Picard: "We think we've come so far. Torture of heretics, burning of witches, is all ancient history. Then, before you can blink an eye, suddenly, it threatens to start all over again."
  • Options
    I got one. I have finished eppisode 10.
  • Options
    Seven of One Seven of One ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2019
    My 10F and STA account didn't get anything but my 10FH account got two copies. I play very intermittently on steam and havent started episode 10. Actually i dont think I've started episode 7 🤔

c0hqlxq0gv86.jpg

Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • Options
    {DD} Smelly{DD} Smelly ✭✭✭✭✭
    My 10F and STA account didn't get anything but my 10FH account got two copies. I play very intermittently on steam and havent started episode 10. Actually i dont think I've started episode 7 🤔

c0hqlxq0gv86.jpg

This just gets better and better.
  • Options
    DB be DB as usual...
  • Options
    So active players 0 Kirks and not so active 1-2 or more Kirks?
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    Kirk on the alt. Nothing on the main account. May be because the alt rarely logs on. I don’t know.
  • Options
    <TGE> Clifford<TGE> Clifford ✭✭✭✭✭
    So active players 0 Kirks and not so active 1-2 or more Kirks?

Several players who are more active than I am have gotten one or two, while none of my accounts have a single one.
  • Options
    No Kirk for me. Sadness. :'(
  • Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    There was a $10 Survivalist Kirk deal a while back. Does anyone know if that's a factor? I bought the deal, now everyone who didn't is getting one and I didn't. That would be frustrating if it's the case.

Anyway... I've seen slow mail before when some in fleet got stuff and some didn't. I'll reserve judgment for now. If I have a pitchfork when I return, please trade me for a butter knife. :)
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    There was a $10 Survivalist Kirk deal a while back. Does anyone know if that's a factor? I bought the deal, now everyone who didn't is getting one and I didn't. That would be frustrating if it's the case.

Anyway... I've seen slow mail before when some in fleet got stuff and some didn't. I'll reserve judgment for now. If I have a pitchfork when I return, please trade me for a butter knife. :)

I couldn’t buy that deal when it was offered. No Kirk for me now.
  • Options
    Seven of One Seven of One ✭✭✭✭✭
    I didnt buy that deal on any of my accounts.
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • Options
    Oh the inhumanity!
    More Polywater Yar all around!
  • Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh the inhumanity!
    More Polywater Yar all around!

That sounds like a fitting compensation for those of us who haven't received Kirk. Send us a Polywater Yar! :D
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    barrydancerbarrydancer ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2019
    No Kirks for me. I would like two free Kirks too, please.
  • Options
    I just hope its not the standard DB non-solution solution: Give everyone a free Kirk, and those who got 2 of them......Well, they get to keep them both, and no soup for you