Home The Bridge

Captain eljay's Immortalized Crew

I'm baaaaaaack.

Here's the link to the original thread in the old forums:
https://forums.disruptorbeam.com/stt/viewthread/57049

Fleet: The United Federation of Pragmatists

Our mission: Active game play, without taking things too seriously. The only requirements are 1) Be Nice, and 2) Play regularly. ZERO chatting/social requirements - we’re mainly in it for the Squad, Fleet and Starbase Rewards.

We have a few openings left for like-minded Captains!

Comments

• Commander Scott
    He's #185. He's #185.

No bloody A, .... oh, sorry.

frmp7k4a96pv.jpg

Our mission: Active game play, without taking things too seriously. The only requirements are 1) Be Nice, and 2) Play regularly. ZERO chatting/social requirements - we’re mainly in it for the Squad, Fleet and Starbase Rewards.

• Augment Riker
    He's #186. He's #186.

He's poorly dressed. He's poorly dressed. And he's a fake. And he's a fake.

zuor9w27md5e.jpg

• sorinevsorinev ✭✭✭
    That reminds me. We need Senator Vreenak. Ship ability : "It's a FAAAAAAKE!"
    [SSR] Sorin08
  • Augmented Riker can't even afford to buy new clothes. :wink:
  • sorinev wrote: »
    That reminds me. We need Senator Vreenak. Ship ability : "It's a FAAAAAAKE!"

Except he wouldn't be a fake. That would be a fake out. :*

• AlloyIV wrote: »
    Augmented Riker can't even afford to buy new clothes. :wink:

It's very sad. :'(

• First Officer Saru
    He's #187. He's #187.

And he slides into 3rd place on my SCI list between Princess Jadzia and Ilia.

Anyone know why he's standing on his tippy-toes?

rjevagiuvp7k.jpg

• Reinforcements Stamets
    He's #188. He's #188

He glides to #3 on my SCI list after 3/5 Laborer Spock and Princess Jadzia.

m1lms9n1yyhz.jpg

• Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    Reinforcements Stamets
    He's #188. He's #188

Grats! Ahh the beloved power creep. Hes my #3 also, after Princess and 3/5* Commander Dax.

Jim

DB: Do Better
  • sorinevsorinev ✭✭✭
    Sadly, he's my #1 with #2 being First Officer Saru and #3 being 1701 Jadzia. The latter was my #1 for well over a year. :/ I really need some high end science because I have quite a few epic missions in Episode 7 and Celestial Temple that I'm stuck on.
    [SSR] Sorin08
  • Jim Steele wrote: »
    Reinforcements Stamets
    He's #188. He's #188

Grats! Ahh the beloved power creep. Hes my #3 also, after Princess and 3/5* Commander Dax.

Jim

Thanx, Jim. :)

I don't think there's any avoiding the creepy power creep. Sad that the old farts have to be put down - er - frozen solid.

Sadly, he's my #1 with #2 being First Officer Saru and #3 being 1701 Jadzia. The latter was my #1 for well over a year. :/ I really need some high end science because I have quite a few epic missions in Episode 7 and Celestial Temple that I'm stuck on.

I haven't even looked at the high end missions except for the few I've done because of adwarps. 1701 Jadzia was my #1 for a very long time until the event where pajama Dax was threshold and I got her 4th from a pull. Laborer Spock was just an extremely lucky couple of pulls.

I guess if you play this game long enough, you get a few lucky breaks. Too bad there are so many ulnucky ones.

• Young Khan
    He's #189. He's #189.

I have been waiting like forever for his event to come around again so I could FF him. Then, just like that, my ace crew solved a voyage dilemma at the 6 hour mark and BOOM - Young Khan appeared out of thin air. YAY! :)

To bad the creepy power creep has made him only #8 on my DIP list. Even at 3/4, he had been a powerhouse DIP for me for quite some time, but now it may be time to put him to bed.

mrmgt4fqkz22.jpg

• Nurse Kes
    She's #190. She's #190.

I've been waiting like forever for a second one of her and a voyage came through for me.

Not really sure if she or Dr Phlox is better for the cadet challenges, but I seem to appreciate Phlox's SCI so I guess it's bye bye for Kes. Bye bye Kes.

2itbsp0uhqf6.jpg

• Chef Neelix
    He's #191. He's #191.

Never even saw him before he appeared on a voyage. I like that voyages are giving me the few remaining low level crew I still need to add to my collection.

g7vwyru2undt.jpg

• Lt. Ash Tyler
    He's #192. He's #192.

Lt with a period makes it to #6 on my SEC list edging out Assimilated Tuvok. He'll stick around, at least for a little while.

a88gauey7m48.jpg

Good work on Ash, he was quite chrono intensive to level if I recall, glad I skipped the event after the threshold rewards else I would never have leveled him.
  • sorinevsorinev ✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    I had 2500 chronitons at the event start. It was exactly enough to hit 130k, stop, and then immortalize him. I replicated maybe 3 pieces of equipment (intermediate pieces, not final pieces). He's 3 on my list though, behind Kortar and Ba'Ku Worf - I lack for high end SEC (and SCI). :/

Projections on who 200 might be? I'm at 198, so depending on how I score in this event, Blood Oath Jadzia will be 199 (she's 1/4/100 right now, almost FE), and then the new Sarek will be 200, depending on if he's 4/4, or 3/4 + 4* citation.

EDIT: Actually looks like new 2* Festive Jadzia will be either 199 or 200 and BO Jadzia will be the other. Problem solved!
    [SSR] Sorin08
    Good work on Ash, he was quite chrono intensive to level if I recall, glad I skipped the event after the threshold rewards else I would never have leveled him.

Thx, Jim. :)

I keep telling myself to skip events but I keep refusing to listen to myself.

I had 2500 chronitons at the event start. It was exactly enough to hit 130k, stop, and then immortalize him. I replicated maybe 3 pieces of equipment (intermediate pieces, not final pieces). He's 3 on my list though, behind Kortar and Ba'Ku Worf - I lack for high end SEC (and SCI). :/

Projections on who 200 might be? I'm at 198, so depending on how I score in this event, Blood Oath Jadzia will be 199 (she's 1/4/100 right now, almost FE), and then the new Sarek will be 200, depending on if he's 4/4, or 3/4 + 4* citation.

EDIT: Actually looks like new 2* Festive Jadzia will be either 199 or 200 and BO Jadzia will be the other. Problem solved!

Grats on the 200 milestone. :)

Too early for me to tell, but I would like it to be someone special.

• Sarek
    He's #193. He's #193.

So why isn't he named "Young Sarek"? In any event, he's only #7 on my DIP list so he'll likely only see limited regular duty. Probably good for voyages, though.

d392cjw31a1d.jpg

• Kathyrn Janeway
    She's #194. She's #194.

A Coffee Cup Janeway by any other name ...

rll2mtm8in7l.jpg

• Festive Jadzia Dax
    She's #195. She's #195.

Looks like she's replacing Melora. How festive.

1dasjroqp56q.jpg

• First Maje Haron
    He's #196. He's #196.

Stupid compression rifles. And his other First Maje buddy, whom I just FFd, needs 30 of them. I should just grab one and shoot them both!

iqnas4bvrc27.jpg

• Senator Cretak
    She's #197. She's #197.

Another one that I kept airlocking because I never got all 3 at one time - until recently. And there she goes.

a16g4ck8idq4.jpg

• Defiant Commander Worf
    He's #198. He's #198

I've mentioned before in this thread (old forums) that I started playing at the end of July 2016. DC Worf was the 4* daily reward from May-Aug 2016 so I only got the last one. And he sat in my crew at 1/4 for almost a year when I finally picked up a second one when I did a bunch of premium portal pulls this past July. Then nothing for another 3 months until the last 2 came from recent voyages. He's finally ding-dang-done!

p6tfq6j0pssu.jpg

Nice work Eljay. I'm still searching for stars for mine, do you have anyone special lined up for #200?
  • I don't seem to be able to insert pictures anymore. I get an orange banner at the top of the post saying "You have to be around for a little while longer before you can post links". I will try again tomorrow.

• Captain Kasidy Yates
    She's #199. She's #199.

Another from the line of airlock fodder that never seemed to come together at one time until - voyages. Now out you go again.

6w6co0a71zmq.jpg

Nice work Eljay. I'm still searching for stars for mine, do you have anyone special lined up for #200?

Thnax, Jim. :)

As for #200 ...