Home The Bridge

Captain eljay's Immortalized Crew

Comments

• Jim Steele wrote: »
    Mirror Sisko
    He's #219. He's #219.
    Man his stats are rather rubbish! I have had him FF for about 6 months but cant bring myself to level him due to the plethora of better crew out there.

I remember getting him a LONG time ago and being excited for a 4* Mirror crew, then saw his stats and was disappointed. His SEC max was decent and used him to get through some missions. Thankfully Cryo came along before I had to airlock him.
    Mirror Sisko
    He's #219. He's #219.
    Man his stats are rather rubbish! I have had him FF for about 6 months but cant bring myself to level him due to the plethora of better crew out there.

Finish him off and get him out of the way. Free dilithium is the best dilithium.
    Fleet: The United Federation of Pragmatists

Our mission: Active game play, without taking things too seriously. The only requirements are 1) Be Nice, and 2) Play regularly. ZERO chatting/social requirements - we’re mainly in it for the Squad, Fleet and Starbase Rewards.

We have a few openings left for like-minded Captains!
  • Of course, he might actually be a bit useful now for the upcoming mega-event.

Our mission: Active game play, without taking things too seriously. The only requirements are 1) Be Nice, and 2) Play regularly. ZERO chatting/social requirements - we’re mainly in it for the Squad, Fleet and Starbase Rewards.

• Commander Chapel
    She's #220. She's #220.

Finished her a couple of days ago and forgot to post!!! Getting senile.

Great to see another Majel Barrett character. Not sure if she'll stick around though as I also have Noah who's numbers are just a titch better.

I hope we get Number One someday.

k9d20zdajxv4.jpg

• Temporal Agent Seven
    She's #221. She's #221.

Had 3, got 4, nice to get her done and collect a little honor. Too bad her numbers **tsk tsk**. Well, off she goes to the dungeon ... er ... I mean trophy room.

ef7g3goy9dxi.jpg

• As someone who only has a few cadets immortalized, Having high level FF Chapel and Temporal Seven is (chef finger kiss) beautiful.
  • bkbroiler wrote: »
    As someone who only has a few cadets immortalized, Having high level FF Chapel and Temporal Seven is (chef finger kiss) beautiful.

Of course I agree. I still fondly remember the crew that used to be my best, some for a significant period of time. Power creep, however, has made them frigid.

• Mirror Empress Sato
    She's #222. She's #222.

I've been playing almost a year and a half now and this is the first whiff I've gotten of her. She used to be a DIP powerhouse, but she now pales in comparison to the power creeps. (Not that I dislike my creeps.)

After the mega-event, she will forever hold that pose.

xk7vsgauxp2e.jpg

• Mirror Jadzia Dax
    She's #223. She's #223.

Can you ever have enough Jadzias? And wow - what a security beastress.

1c40phr6w88l.jpg

• Mirror Jadzia Dax
    She's #223. She's #223.

Nice job! Never enough Jadzias... how many 1* Terran Emblems did you have to replicate for her? I'm stuck at L40 after using all mine on Mirror "Rambo" Picard. Definitely want to get her leveled for that SEC power creep.
  • Mirror Jadzia Dax
    She's #223. She's #223.

Nice job! Never enough Jadzias... how many 1* Terran Emblems did you have to replicate for her? I'm stuck at L40 after using all mine on Mirror "Rambo" Picard. Definitely want to get her leveled for that SEC power creep.

None! I don't have that many mirror crew so I had a stockpile because I've run Terran shuttles often. Yes, yes, I know you're jealous. Don't get your jello in a mold. :D

• Mirror Vic Fontaine
    He's #224. He's #224.

Slick Vic slithers his way to number 5 on my SEC list. Mmmm, might have to keep him around for shuttles.

jl1ulz2y4m9b.jpg

• Mirror Uhura
    She's #225. She's #225.

I had 1 of her for a long time. Then 2 of her for a long time. Then 3 of her for a long time. Now yay, she's done. Hopefully she won't be too chilly in that skimpy outfit after the mirror events are done and she goes you-know-where.

Oh - and free dilithium - double yay!

k6sb3286w0cl.jpg

• Mirror Geordi La Forge
    He's #226. He's #226.

Bad **tsk tsk** La Forge joins my crew. Doesn't look like Geordi though. Looks more like Sisko to me. But that's ok. He should be good for voyages, so he's staying.

gt4p0fzfgpdb.jpg

• Mirror Jean-Luc Picard
    He's #227. He's #227.

Sweet bonus. I was content with 4/5, but hey, ya gonna give me another one, I'll take it. :)

Only my second IM Legendary. First was the Borg Queen.

b2jcknpuxfmo.jpg

• Mirror Janeway
    She's #228. She's #228.

Another odd Janeway
    Say it ain't so
    March, you can't stay
    Now out you go

hphxd1gtphvo.jpg

• Torchbearer Voq
    He's #229. He's #229.

I don't have much use for another CMD-DIP-SEC so he probably won't stick around for long.

ezikfunxjfco.jpg

• Did you run out of M&Ms?
  • Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm a bit late for the party but Congrats on #225 and the free dil!
    Torchbearer Voq
    He's #229. He's #229.

I don't have much use for another CMD-DIP-SEC so he probably won't stick around for long.
    Voq is actually half decent for voyages but assuming you've got better golds he can probably safely be iced.

DB: Do Better
  • DeesNutz wrote: »
    Did you run out of M&Ms?

??

I'm a bit late for the party but Congrats on #225 and the free dil!
    Torchbearer Voq
    He's #229. He's #229.

Voq is actually half decent for voyages but assuming you've got better golds he can probably safely be iced.

Thanx, Jim. :)

I've used Voq already a few times on voyages and he is useful, so it looks like he will stick around.

• Celebratory Ash Tyler
    He's #230. He's #230.

Another CDS. Ho-hum.

sd1yc9kdrcs5.jpg

• Lieutenant Tarah
    She's #231. She's #231.

Nice security, but not quite good enough. At least she won't turn blue where she's going.

hdctb0kv6xpf.jpg

• Commando Shran
    He's #232. He's #232.

Had 1, got 3 this event. I like when it works out like that. :)

On a sadder note, his numbers bite and he's off to cold places unknown after the mega-event.

(On a happier note, Lieutenant Tarah above, has popped up a few times on some non-event shuttles so it looks like she may be sticking around.)

uyku1m0tbvbu.jpg

• Prisoner Michael Burnham
    She's #233. She's #233.

Finally got around to finishing her. I hope she enjoys her TV dinner.

1yegusspdht1.jpg

• Expedition Shran
    He's #234. He's #234.

I hope his willy doesn't get too chilly.

d4ln0c7yg4af.jpg

• Ambassador Shras
    He's #235. He's #235.

He takes over the #2 spot on my diplomacy circuit from Marla, just behind A. K'Ehleyr. I like keepers.

9ikhp0ctaosp.jpg

• Desert Michael Burnham
    She's #236. She's #236.

From hot to cold.

9rtt1w56q7a1.jpg

• Commander Ellen Landry
    She's #237. She's #237.

1) Why does she have Science?
    2) Too bad her Science isn't better.

ntnppuy9segc.jpg

• Time Loop Mudd
    He's #238. He's #238.

Nice hat.

jlado0846srk.jpg