Home The Bridge

Captain eljay's Immortalized Crew

Comments

• Rakal Troi
    She's #239. She's #239.

I got 3 of her the first time War Interrupted appeared over a year ago. All the noise about how hard she was to level made me dump her butt. Along the way I picked up 2 more (becoming annoyed that I hadn't held on to the previous 3) and since I have many more crew slots now than I did then, so she hung around. I'm happy now to add her to my frozen specimen collection.

fyqkcvp6pcoy.jpg
    Fleet: The United Federation of Pragmatists

Our mission: Active game play, without taking things too seriously. The only requirements are 1) Be Nice, and 2) Play regularly. ZERO chatting/social requirements - we’re mainly in it for the Squad, Fleet and Starbase Rewards.

We have a few openings left for like-minded Captains!
  • Victorian Pulaski
    She's #240. She's #240.

Look at that honkin' diplomacy. Whew.

6l4b4y21sjsc.jpg

Our mission: Active game play, without taking things too seriously. The only requirements are 1) Be Nice, and 2) Play regularly. ZERO chatting/social requirements - we’re mainly in it for the Squad, Fleet and Starbase Rewards.

• sorinevsorinev ✭✭✭
    She has more DIP than my immortal Changeling Founder. :/
    [SSR] Sorin08
  • sorinev wrote: »

Ain't that a kick in the patootie!

• Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    sorinev wrote: »

More than an immortalised guinan aswell.. Crazyness e38y5pih2pu7.png
    DB: Do Better
  • Maybe it's the corset.

• Away Team Neelix
    He's #241. He's #241

Another trophy for my chilly collection.

eche26jntgb7.jpg

• sorinev wrote: »

qcepu8acn6q9.png

But less than Janeway, glad I never chased the Founder.
  • are_dub wrote: »
    sorinev wrote: »

qcepu8acn6q9.png

But less than Janeway, glad I never chased the Founder.

Smart cookie! :)

• Florist Q
    He's #242. He's #242.

Finally got around to him. Now scoot, you rascal.

639a6i7hq3hn.jpg

• Nurse Faith Garland
    She's #243. She's #243.

Looks like she'll be a good addition to my voyage crew.

t7nprmkw5iuz.jpg

• Commander Tomalak
    He's #244. He's #244.

Ta ta, o blurry one.

pnjoq0rtplm0.jpg

• KDF Gowron
    He's #245. He's #245.

Beware the frozen eye.

g4jsavt4yqwp.jpg

• Galen
    He's #246. He's #246.

Bit of a pain to level with Subcutaneous Transponders and Compression Rifles. And he doesn't appear to be worth keeping around, so I've assigned him a new dig and told him to pack his long underwear.

5oarmb571nua.jpg

• MIrror Phlox
    He's #247. He's #247.

Finally, my Phloxi has all his moxi.

k5am2dvaz0ch.jpg

• Gilora Rejal
    She's #248. She's #248.

Took a long time to get her here. I would pick one of her up every once in awhile but always had to airlock her because of crew space issues. As my crew quarters grew, I was able to hold on to the trickle of Giloras until she was whole. Then I took my sweet time leveling her because I had run out of other crew to work on and she became my "Daily Mission" backup. But now she's done and facing a cold cold future.

l9v4ep0r0g6x.jpg

• Anij
    She's #249. She's #249.

I hope she likes cold weather.

26d8avwdm9l4.jpg

• AmphistaffAmphistaff ✭✭✭✭✭
    You'll have another even MORE useful dip/med after this weekend...
  • Amphistaff wrote: »
    You'll have another even MORE useful dip/med after this weekend...

Yeah. It's starting to get pretty silly. At least I can freeze Anij. Amanda's gonna be hanging out at 3/4. (I have to play since I need 3 more Katra McCoys.)

• Feezal Phlox
    She's #250. She's #250.

Yay for free dilithium!!!

Not sure if she's going to stick around or not. We'll see if she wiggles her way into a few voyages.

nf2xni7vxf3o.jpg

• AmphistaffAmphistaff ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats on the milestone! Don't spend it all in one place.
  • Amphistaff wrote: »
    Congrats on the milestone! Don't spend it all in one place.

Thanx. :)

Since I stopped buying the monthly card about 6 months ago, I now hoard my dilithium waiting for the perfect pack.

• Im at 249...im catching up to ya @[UFP] eljay :wink:
  • Im at 249...im catching up to ya @[UFP] eljay :wink:

Ah, so that's the hot wind I've been feeling on my neck! :)

• Dahar Master Kor
    He's @251. He's #251.

Finally able to put him out to pasture. A very cold, dark pasture.

30ipbr50v10z.jpg

• Arik Soong
    He's #252. He's #252.

I like the skill combo for voyages, but I'm just not sure yet if that extra bit of CMD (which I always seem to fall a little short of when the voyage doesn't include CMD or DIP) will make a significant difference. We'll see. For now - he lives.

9vp0kun4hjru.jpg

• Katra McCoy
    He's #253. He's #253.

Only got one of him on the first go round so I'm happy to have been able to finish him off. Of course, now I have a 3/4 Amanda Grayson taking up space - no doubt for a long time to come.

And as a bonus, Katra Boy takes over the #6 spot on my base MED team, kicking 3/5 Dark Ages McCoy down the list. Nice.

umkie4kod266.jpg

• Prospect Michael Burnham
    She's #254. She's #254.

Not only is she looking good for voyages, but it looks like she'll make a few shuttle strips too. Nice.

1lb014qahd4o.jpg

• Vulcan Wedding T'Pol
    She's #255. She's #255.

Not sure if she's going to stick around, but I'll give her a chance to see if she sneaks in on a few voyages. Sometimes I need just that little extra CMD.

uils46fxreif.jpg

• Science Officer T'Pol
    She's #256. She's #256.

And another one bites the dust.

sggttpx47cii.jpg