Home The Bridge

Captain eljay's Immortalized Crew

Comments

• Captain Janeway
    She's #200. She's #200.

I didn't have anyone real special to me in the pipeline, so Coffee Cup Janeway will have to do.

iugx23igq2z7.jpg
    Fleet: The United Federation of Pragmatists

Our mission: Active game play, without taking things too seriously. The only requirements are 1) Be Nice, and 2) Play regularly. ZERO chatting/social requirements - we’re mainly in it for the Squad, Fleet and Starbase Rewards.

We have a few openings left for like-minded Captains!
  • Miral Torres
    She's #201. She's #201.

Will she unfreeze in Klingon Hell?

o7drsepfjgsn.jpg

Our mission: Active game play, without taking things too seriously. The only requirements are 1) Be Nice, and 2) Play regularly. ZERO chatting/social requirements - we’re mainly in it for the Squad, Fleet and Starbase Rewards.

• First Maje Cullah
    He's #202. He's #202.

What a royal PITA, he of the compression rifles and other things I needed the unreliable adwarps for. I'm giving him an extra hard kick in the butt on his way to the cellar.

k1m3ociiz4ml.jpg

• Commander Barak
    He's #203. He's #203.

And he takes over the #3 CMD spot after my 5/5 Queen and 4/5 T'Kuvma. He's got some serious 4* CMD.

f89ny1y0rd2i.jpg

• Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    Captain Janeway
    She's #200. She's #200.
    As good a #200 as any, congrats on the major milestone!

DB: Do Better
  • Jim Steele wrote: »
    Captain Janeway
    She's #200. She's #200.
    As good a #200 as any, congrats on the major milestone!

Thx, Jim. Free dilithium is the best tasting dilithium. :smiley:

• Orion Slaver
    He's #204. He's #204.

Let's see if the big guy is useful for voyages, otherwise his green shade may make a jump to a shorter wavelength.

297zyo3tyrmy.jpg

• Blood Oath Jadzia Dax
    She's #205. She's #205.

Doesn't look particularly useful for anything, so off she goes.

ls8nnlpw8y93.jpg

• edited March 2018

Anyone know why he's standing on his tippy-toes?

rjevagiuvp7k.jpg

Don't get that either...
    9q67aqmn69z1.png
    He looks plenty tall without being on his tippy toes so he must be scanning some insanely tall giant.
  • I recently read that his species is hoofed and the actor designed the walk like a model on a runway.

• Commander T'Pol
    She's #206. She's #206.

Another one that doesn't look particularly useful. At least she's already mostly blue.

tvz5bc63l3pw.jpg

• Ruk
    He's #207. He's #207.

Big Bad Ruk. Yeah, he's big, but he's only #6 on my SEC team. Must be old technology.

u4yvtbmqljqr.jpg

• The Viceroy
    He's #208. He's #208.

Another success story thanx to voyages.

sgd6wb20t2ev.jpg

• Stargazer Picard
    He's #209. He's #209.

Too bad I didn't think of getting him for my 200th. Ah well.

He was a bit of a pain at one point, taking 100 chrons to get a 0* combadge. I did not appreciate that.

And now off he goes to the stiff box.

z6apj04n6kb5.jpg

• Botanist Keiko
    She's #210. She's #210.

I'm sitting out this week's galaxy event (really hating galaxy events after the mega-event and also the crew stats are underwhelming), so I'm using some of my more than 1200 portal pulls. I'm starting with the single basic pulls. It took 87 pulls to get a crew I needed. And here she is. And there she goes.

zo0ns43brvsz.jpg

• Ensign Tuvok
    He's #211. He's #211.

Another 219 single basic portal pulls to get one crew I needed.

i1spzv1jpsbx.jpg

• Bartender Quark
    He's #212. He's #212.

A quickie to acquire (only 46 single basic portal pulls) and a quickie to level (no hang up on Rules of Acquisition which I thought might happen).

xgs8h9mzlwnv.jpg

• Commander Spock
    He's #213. He's #213.

Finished my last 90 single basic pulls with no one to work on, so started in on my 382 10x basic pulls. 10 pulls in and I got this dude.

He was one of my original crew that I had to airlock cuz his stats just sucked. Was very sorry at the time to see him go since he's, you know, SPOCK!

Got him during a voyage but had a crew crunch and had to airlock him again, so I'm happy to finally have him finished. He goes in the main trophy room because, you know, HE'S THE ORIGINAL SPOCK!

drg5ce219oiq.jpg

• Romulan Kirk
    He's #214. He's #214.

Just wasn't prepared for all the Romulan Encryption Algorithms he needed. Took a few days to get them all. We'll see how much utility he has for voyages. Otherwise he's the opposite of toast.

dh8soe4mab0n.jpg

• CMO Ogawa
    She's #215. She's #215.

Another crew consistently airlocked because of never having more than one at a time when I needed space saved by voyages.

09lxsvakr1kz.jpg

• Tuvix
    He's #216. He's #216.

He sure needs a lot of DNA. I got an Ambassador Neelix from my last voyage so I bought my very first 2 citations to add 2 stars to a Security Chief Tuvok, who was already in my crew, and presto, the last star for Tuvix. 9000 honor well spent. Whew.

jmrnwecdyg2w.jpg

• Nice job so far! I wish I had maintained a list of Immortalized crew in order like you have. I have 219 Immortalized with 2 duplicates - 1701 Jadzia Dax for SCI and Pel for DIP, both have dropped in rank due to power creep (Dang you Princess Jadzia and Marla), but they have served their duplicate purpose on many shuttles. Voyages seem to be good to you as they have been to me... no complaints with the 120 4* crew that have dropped along with 48,000 chrons over 78 trips since 9/25! Looking forward to your 225th...
  • Nice job so far! I wish I had maintained a list of Immortalized crew in order like you have. I have 219 Immortalized with 2 duplicates - 1701 Jadzia Dax for SCI and Pel for DIP, both have dropped in rank due to power creep (Dang you Princess Jadzia and Marla), but they have served their duplicate purpose on many shuttles. Voyages seem to be good to you as they have been to me... no complaints with the 120 4* crew that have dropped along with 48,000 chrons over 78 trips since 9/25! Looking forward to your 225th...

Thanx, Jello. :)

Looks like we're almost running neck and neck. The race to 225 is on! :wink:

Voyages have been both good and bad. I have too many 1/4s and have actually started deleting some which I had not done before. That really goes against my collecting grain. I haven't been collecting any stats from my voyages, but I'd say they're about the best part of this game right now. Watch out for that nerf ball!

• PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice job so far! I wish I had maintained a list of Immortalized crew in order like you have. I have 219 Immortalized with 2 duplicates - 1701 Jadzia Dax for SCI and Pel for DIP, both have dropped in rank due to power creep (Dang you Princess Jadzia and Marla), but they have served their duplicate purpose on many shuttles. Voyages seem to be good to you as they have been to me... no complaints with the 120 4* crew that have dropped along with 48,000 chrons over 78 trips since 9/25! Looking forward to your 225th...

Voyages have been both good and bad. I have too many 1/4s and have actually started deleting some which I had not done before. That really goes against my collecting grain. I haven't been collecting any stats from my voyages, but I'd say they're about the best part of this game right now. Watch out for that nerf ball!

If people keep paying DIL to extend, I'm not sure they will pull the nerf trigger so quickly.
  • Pallidyne wrote: »
    Nice job so far! I wish I had maintained a list of Immortalized crew in order like you have. I have 219 Immortalized with 2 duplicates - 1701 Jadzia Dax for SCI and Pel for DIP, both have dropped in rank due to power creep (Dang you Princess Jadzia and Marla), but they have served their duplicate purpose on many shuttles. Voyages seem to be good to you as they have been to me... no complaints with the 120 4* crew that have dropped along with 48,000 chrons over 78 trips since 9/25! Looking forward to your 225th...

If people keep paying DIL to extend, I'm not sure they will pull the nerf trigger so quickly.

Let's hope so. As for me, I've only spent DIL once when I forgot to check in time. At the moment I'm happy with what I get for my usual 6-7 hour voyages.

• PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pallidyne wrote: »

Let's hope so. As for me, I've only spent DIL once when I forgot to check in time. At the moment I'm happy with what I get for my usual 6-7 hour voyages.

I do what I think DB really wants and that is I pay when I forget to watch it. I'm betting they get more from neglect and accident than actual whales, etc.
  • Tactical Michael Burnham
    She's #217. She's #217.

She looks useful for voyages so she'll stick around for awhile at least.

d7nffvsf5q89.jpg

• Buster Kincaid Kim
    He's #218. He's #218.

Nice ENG/SCI combo for voyages.

boy82ypjb0kd.jpg

• Mirror Sisko
    He's #219. He's #219.

Another beneficiary of voyages. I had one lying around after a premium pull and then got 3 from voyages over the last couple of weeks, the last one being, oh, 5 minutes ago.

Too bad his numbers bite. Off you go, mirror dude.

bzrhvt2dq7cg.jpg

• Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mirror Sisko
    He's #219. He's #219.
    Man his stats are rather rubbish! I have had him FF for about 6 months but cant bring myself to level him due to the plethora of better crew out there.

DB: Do Better