Home The Bridge

Captain eljay's Immortalized Crew

Comments

• Klingon Neelix
    He's #295. He's #295.

He's been sitting around FF waiting for his turn to be leveled. Now he's leveled and I have to tell him the sad news that despite his large endowment, he doesn't quite cut the mustard. Buh-bye.

amwmsx9p9qxo.jpg
    Fleet: The United Federation of Pragmatists

Our mission: Active game play, without taking things too seriously. The only requirements are 1) Be Nice, and 2) Play regularly. ZERO chatting/social requirements - we’re mainly in it for the Squad, Fleet and Starbase Rewards.

We have a few openings left for like-minded Captains!
  • Fleet Commander Martok
    He's #296. He's #296.

I like that we get new 2-3* crew every once in awhile. Now stop posing for your portrait and get - in - there.

dpfinxzrzblw.jpg

Our mission: Active game play, without taking things too seriously. The only requirements are 1) Be Nice, and 2) Play regularly. ZERO chatting/social requirements - we’re mainly in it for the Squad, Fleet and Starbase Rewards.

• Mirror Keiko
    She's #297. She's #297.

Right this way and we'll show you your new classroom.

x1af3zqwlmam.jpg

• [UFP] eljay[UFP] eljay ✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    The Duras Sisters
    They're #298. They're #298.

It's amazing how infrequently the Duras Sisters dropped after The Duras Sisters became a thing, especially considering their prior reputation as cockroaches. But I finally got all the Duras Sisters and The Duras Sisters and now I don't need any more Duras Sisters. That's a relief.

I know a lot of folks keep them around for their sustained firepower in the arena, but I generally don't keep crew around just for that. So, um, buh-bye.

7fbaj1iu0rj0.jpg

• Ikat'ika
    He's #299. He's #299.

He's ready for the upcoming event with the Dominion trait bonus. One of the few that didn't go into the freezer that now have to be re-thawed again. But he will be visiting the frozen wasteland soon enough.

hpkqjgovhcr6.jpg

• Icheb
    He's #300! He's #300!

Woo hoo! Sweet sweet free dilithium.

I liked the character when he joined Voyager so he gets the 300 nod. He comes in at #8 on my ENG list with numbers for shuttles and voyages pretty close to my 1/5/FE Cadet Tilly who almost never gets a call for action, so Icheb will become a popsicle.

kwxg701rxmkh.jpg

• Silik
    He's #301. He's #301.

Silly Silik the Squatter. I wonder if he can shape shift while frozen. I'm gonna guess ... no.

r5gppee0p4tb.jpg

• Nice additions.
    Starfleet Commission: August 12, 2017
  • Nice additions.

Thanx, Sven. :smile:

• Bajoran Dukat
    He's #302. He's #302.

Got his 4th star from my last voyage. And another one bites the frigid dust.

nyfbhg4841mq.jpg

• Commander Kelby
    He's #303. He's #303.

NEEEEEEEEXT! Down that hallway, first door on your right.

9m02ofkzvk1e.jpg

• Army Chaplain Odo
    He's #304. He's #304.

Father Mulcahy, what happened to your face?

vkr9haxyf1tf.jpg

• Admiral Picard
    He's #305. He's #305.

I don't think his low science numbers can save him. Soooo ... can you freeze a hologram?

y5rcat3fh64t.jpg

• Commander Thelin
    He's #306. He's#306.

I watched TAS for the first time a couple of years ago and enjoyed it for what it was. I like that characters from this series have been added to the game. I have open crew spots right now, but I think he's gonna turn from pale to blue at some point.

kemvhrqne3ca.jpg

• Commander Thelin
    He's #306. He's#306.

I watched TAS for the first time a couple of years ago and enjoyed it for what it was. I like that characters from this series have been added to the game. I have open crew spots right now, but I think he's gonna turn from pale to blue at some point.

his high sci/cmd combo has kept him in my crew for quite some time fwiw
    We are recruiting for our sister fleet, Mirror Klingon Marauders! Contact me via private message if interested
  • Dr Crusher
    She's #307. She's #307.

I wish they would standardize the periods. Doesn't look like she's going to make the cut though, period or not.

4u21lnq1ymib.jpg

• Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    [KM]Videm wrote: »
    Commander Thelin
    He's #306. He's#306.

Even though I have immortalized both Surak and Yarnek, Thelin gets a pretty fair amount of use on my crew either on shuttles or even an occasional voyage. The next best SCI/COM I have might be Mirror Spock for voyages and, assuming you truly believe the shuttle AND bug is fixed, Mirror Picard for shuttles.
    edited September 2018
    [KM]Videm wrote: »
    Commander Thelin
    He's #306. He's#306.

Even though I have immortalized both Surak and Yarnek, Thelin gets a pretty fair amount of use on my crew either on shuttles or even an occasional voyage. The next best SCI/COM I have might be Mirror Spock for voyages and, assuming you truly believe the shuttle AND bug is fixed, Mirror Picard for shuttles.

If he makes it onto any voyages while he's waiting for his new orders, he may get a reprieve. Thanx for the input. :)

• Thelin has already been in a voyage and quite a few shuttles. Y'all were spot on so he's staying for now. :)

• Tash
    He's #308. He's #308.

Tash the Tush, as he was called in grade school, doesn't look like he's going to quite cut the mustard as I have several better choices for ENG/SCI: Sarina, Alternate Future Dax, Prospect Burnham and Leonardo.

And just for the fun of it, I replicated an ancient catapult to get him to where he's going.

7h7nwb9yfbba.jpg

• Commander Donatra
    She's #309. She's #309.

Donatra heralds a new procedure for me. When I can only get 3 of 4 stars for new crew in an event and that crew isn't going to be helpful at 4/4, I won't pull any packs (because I don't want to spend money on crew going straight to the freezer) and instead use a citation to IM them, rather than only play the event to 2,000 VP.

This comes as I've pre-farmed to ridiculous quantities and have run out of crew to level so I need to accelerate my crew aquisition. 350, here I come.

m2ojxp1hwrds.jpg

• Commander Donatra
    She's #309. She's #309.

Donatra heralds a new procedure for me. When I can only get 3 of 4 stars for new crew in an event and that crew isn't going to be helpful at 4/4, I won't pull any packs (because I don't want to spend money on crew going straight to the freezer) and instead use a citation to IM them, rather than only play the event to 2,000 VP.

This comes as I've pre-farmed to ridiculous quantities and have run out of crew to level so I need to accelerate my crew aquisition. 350, here I come.

Using citations instead of buying a $10 pack has been something I've considered before, but the large stack of unfused 5* from the past two and half years keeps me from doing it.
    We are recruiting for our sister fleet, Mirror Klingon Marauders! Contact me via private message if interested
  • I only buy the monthly card (although I even gave that up for a few months earlier this year). That gives me enough to get a few events packs if needed for a useful crew. Other than that, I don't believe DB is good enough at what they do to be worth more to me. This way, I have no big expectations and I can just roll with the problems.

edited September 2018
    Prisoner O'Brien
    He's #310. He's #310.

Got his last star from a recent voyage.

This episode - memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/Hard_Time_(episode) - completely changed my impression of O'Brien (and Colm Meaney). Previously I didn't care much for the character. I thought his acting in "Hard Time" was fantastic and gave me a whole new outlook that I have thoroughly enjoyed ever since.

fmokbjvmugur.jpg

• Kurak
    She's #311. She's #311.

Little known fact: When starting her career as a scientist, Kurak was nicknamed "Katey Kurak" by her peers. The taunting stopped when several of their carcasses were found decorating Kurak's lab.

tvsr07roxk62.jpg

• Pugilist Q
    He's #312. He's #312.

Silly Q.

90pto74nkda0.jpg

• Hi [UFP] eljay,

What do you mean by #312 and that? Do you mean that you immortalized him at #312 or he was #312 crew to be Immortalized or frozen?
  • Hi [UFP] eljay,

What do you mean by #312 and that? Do you mean that you immortalized him at #312 or he was #312 crew to be Immortalized or frozen?

He is my 312th crew to be immortalized. And I don't keep duplicate crew so all 312 are one of a kind.
    :)

• Sheriff Worf
    He's #313. He's #313.

The universe is toying with me. I only needed one more star to FF him, so great, he's an event character and he'll be done. Event starts, voyage comes in and drops a Sheriff Worf. Toying with me, I say. (Ok, it didn't really change my game play, but still - toying.)

A shame he's just meh for me and soon to be another icicle.

nvpiy9is6a4v.jpg

• Lady Beverly
    She's #314. She's #314.

Nice bird.

Not sure if she'll make any voyages, but she'll be sticking around for another 3 weeks, so we'll see.

fpd07158r98q.jpg