Home The Bridge

Captain eljay's Immortalized Crew

Comments

• Commander Keras
    He's #257. He's #257.

He doesn't quite make it to my top 6 in CMD and he only has 2 skills so he's to become a frozen relic of history.

wq2tmx6gle8b.jpg
    Fleet: The United Federation of Pragmatists

Our mission: Active game play, without taking things too seriously. The only requirements are 1) Be Nice, and 2) Play regularly. ZERO chatting/social requirements - we’re mainly in it for the Squad, Fleet and Starbase Rewards.

We have a few openings left for like-minded Captains!
  • Kazon Seska
    She's #258. She's #258.

This old crew, once an ENG powerhouse, still has some chops as she comes in 6th on my ENG shuttle list. Not sure I really need to go that deep with ENG, current event notwithstanding, so we'll have to see if she sticks around because I don't think she's going to make it into any voyages.

3cszqgv20wq1.jpg

Our mission: Active game play, without taking things too seriously. The only requirements are 1) Be Nice, and 2) Play regularly. ZERO chatting/social requirements - we’re mainly in it for the Squad, Fleet and Starbase Rewards.

• Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you have an ENG voyage and send your better engineers on it, she can stick around and man any ENG slots you have on shuttles. It’s why I keep Holonovel Doc, Combat Medic Paris, and will keep Katra McCoy on hand for when I run MED-heavy voyages.
  • If you have an ENG voyage and send your better engineers on it, she can stick around and man any ENG slots you have on shuttles. It’s why I keep Holonovel Doc, Combat Medic Paris, and will keep Katra McCoy on hand for when I run MED-heavy voyages.

Could happen. And she'll stick around long enough to see if it does. I always keep a full roster because I don't see the point of freeing up space unless I need it.

• SvenLundgrenSvenLundgren ✭✭✭✭
    Congrats on the new Immortals
    Starfleet Commission: August 12, 2017
  • Congrats on the new Immortals

Thanx, Sven. :)

• Warship Yar
    She's #259. She's #259.

I think when I got her first star my eyes almost popped out of my head when I saw her honkin' SEC. It took a long time to get her remaining 3 stars and sadly, she's been quite out-honked. Her arena stat is great but I don't place enough importance on arena to keep someone on my crew who can't do any other job. Sooooo, she's a trophy.

dzr8o2yphjop.jpg

• Mintakan Troi
    She's #260. She's #260.

Holy Diplomacy, Batman.

3ae8jauw3bs9.jpg

• Commander Sela
    She's #261. She's #261.

Off she goes, into the wild blue yonder ...

awsfych1pqww.jpg

• [UFP] eljay[UFP] eljay ✭✭✭
    Lon Suder
    He's #262. He's #262.

Guilty! Go directly to the brig. Do not pass GO. Do not collect 200 strips of gold-pressed latinum.

coostlaq9600.jpg

Alan-A-Dale
    He's #263. He's #263.

I don't see him sticking around, especially while making all that racket.

y1n2xsea3ja1.jpg

He’s lucky Worf didn’t beat him with the mandolin.....
    He’s lucky Worf didn’t beat him with the mandolin.....

A Klingon with great restraint. :D

Vic Fontaine
    He's #264. He's #264.

I don't know how much he's going to enjoy himself entertaining a bunch of stiffs, but well, there it is.

pzqg5h9fqnr4.jpg

Ardra
    She's #265. She's #265.

I had one of her hanging around for awhile. So I decide to pull an event pack hoping to get Tieran Kes. What did I get - 1,2,3,4 Ardras!!! She will pay for this!!!

P.S. I did a 5th pull and got Kes, but I'm gonna torture Ardra anyway.

idkhzntdn3q0.jpg

Tieran Possessed Kes
    She's #266. She's #266.

Definitely the take-charge type, as she bumps Commander Barak from the 4th spot on my CMD list.

49051p4z3ocz.jpg

Off-Duty Tilly
    She's #267. She's #267.

I told her to work up a good sweat cuz she's gonna be Chilly Tilly for the next couple hundred years or so.

u0vltltnzkfx.jpg

Off-Duty Tilly
    She's #267. She's #267.

I told her to work up a good sweat cuz she's gonna be Chilly Tilly for the next couple hundred years or so.

u0vltltnzkfx.jpg

I was really hoping she could replace Naomi as my 2* DIP/ENG.
    I was really hoping she could replace Naomi as my 2* DIP/ENG.

I don't think we're going to see many new starfleet/female/alien cadets.

Luther Sloan
    He's #268. He's #268.

I've decided he should have company while in that mysterious dark cold place. Thirty-one Kukalakas will keep an eye on him.

foadgqlu244g.jpg

Xindi Prisoner Archer
    He's #269. He's #269.

From prisoner to frozen popsicle.

m0mmhrakhisy.jpg

• Command Uniform Khan
    He's #270. He's #270.

Mr. Khan, red shirts all die
    Wait a few weeks and you'll find out why

(Hopefully you'll have a new name by then!)

fh3n5pr5rrx0.jpg

• Roga Danar
    He's #271. He's #271.

There once was the fighter, Danar
    Whose talents were better by far
    He escaped from the moon
    Caused havic till noon
    Then drank some Kanar with Damar

7g3ezblczhyp.jpg

• Malik
    He's #272. He's #272.

CMD, DIP, SEC? Check. Bye.

w6mluw6alkpd.jpg

• Sarina Douglas
    She's #273. She's #273.

She slides into 4th place on my SCI list and SCI/ENG/MED should prove quite useful for voyages.

de7m68te1lck.jpg

• Bell Riots Bashir
    He's #274. He's #274.

My third legendary IM after the Borg Queen and Mirror Picard. I have some honor saved up so there will be a few more soon.

zyg3a8fymkf1.jpg

• Mirror Leeta
    She's #275! She's #275!

Leeta, my expedition event workhorse, and I are doing a little dilithium jig. It's a shame it'll likely be her last dance.

mdzbz63gcc6u.jpg

• edited June 2018
    Just wanted to give some kudos for that Danar Limerick, made me rofl pretty good lol
  • Just wanted to give some kudos for that Danar Limerick, made me rofl pretty good lol

Thanx. Much appreciated. Anytime I can make someone roll on the floor is a good day. :D

• Bestselling Author Jake Sisko
    He's #276. He's #276.

Even though he's from what is probably my favorite DS9 episode, and got me to 10/10 on the To Boldly Go collection which gave me a bump in CMD proficiency, 72 dilithium and 250k credits, I don't see him sticking around. 2-skillers pretty much have to be top of the line shuttle crew.

gmj4u6mxozyi.jpg