Home The Bridge

Captain eljay's Immortalized Crew

Comments

• Cyrus is such a pain to level. Congrats on finishing him.
    Starfleet Commission: August 12, 2017
  • Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Captain John Harriman
    He's #324. He's #324.

Captain Tuesday is finally done.

Captain Tuesday. Perfect nickname for him.
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • Cyrus is such a pain to level. Congrats on finishing him.

Thanx Sven. Not to toot my own horn too much, but I changed my style of play about a year ago to use most of my chrons to pre-farm for galaxy events (and then for other items I frequently ran out of) and after just a couple of months I've never had to use another chron while leveling crew. So while Roadblock can be a pain to level, I have more than enough inventory to cover him. </toot>
    Fleet: The United Federation of Pragmatists

Our mission: Active game play, without taking things too seriously. The only requirements are 1) Be Nice, and 2) Play regularly. ZERO chatting/social requirements - we’re mainly in it for the Squad, Fleet and Starbase Rewards.

We have a few openings left for like-minded Captains!
  • Captain John Harriman
    He's #324. He's #324.

Captain Tuesday is finally done.

Captain Tuesday. Perfect nickname for him.

It is. And it's been around for quite awhile, so I didn't make it up.

Our mission: Active game play, without taking things too seriously. The only requirements are 1) Be Nice, and 2) Play regularly. ZERO chatting/social requirements - we’re mainly in it for the Squad, Fleet and Starbase Rewards.

• Thorozar Thorozar ✭✭✭✭
    Love watching the progression but why do you repeat the # every time?
  • Thorozar wrote: »
    Love watching the progression but why do you repeat the # every time?

Thanx, Thorozar. :)

When I immortalized my first crew (Lt. Commander Data in Nov 2016 for you historians), I was thinking of the "We're #1" chant at sporting events. Since he got the chant, I decided all my IM crew deserved the chant.

• Lt Commander Airiam
    She's #326. She#326.

I hope she has a bigger part in Season 2. As for her part here, she's actually my second best SCI-CMD with DIP kicker for voyages. But since DIP is cheap, that may not be enough. I'll keep her around awhile to see if she's useful.

4bbj5te5p2zb.jpg

• Penk
    He's #328. He's #328.

His numbers are a little better than Augment Riker's, who pops up occasionally on voyages, so he may stick around.

kg2hgbq9kdy8.jpg

• Weyoun Clone 6
    He's #329. He's #329.

Hero or not - Off he goes into the wild cold yonder, Climbing high onto the frost.

nzm2ffwe700v.jpg

• Maquis Ro Laren
    She's #330. She's #330.

I'll just tell her the Maquis meeting is down the hall to the left.

usmedaoohw8g.jpg

• Apollo
    He's #331. He's #331.

He's been sitting in crew quarters in various stages of undress for what seems like a couple of centuries now. Think that itty-bitty finger fire will keep him warm now that he's complete and soon to be, ummm, transferred to a slightly colder clime?

vovcz215e137.jpg

• Graduation Michael Burnham
    She's #332. She's #332.

Well now. She's slides into the 4th base SCI spot behind 3 legendaries. And she has a dynamite SCI number for voyages. We'll just have to see how many shuttles and voyages she gets the call for.

93we09cwly27.jpg

• Forra Gegen
    He's #333. He's #333.

He's my highest SCI/ENG/SEC for voyages, but his SCI/ENG isn't likely to be high enough when SEC is so easily found elsewhere. Say good night, Forra.

7aw0tum2z81q.jpg

• Doctor Chapel
    She's #334. She's #334.

Poor Christine. Still single-minded after all these years. Do people dream in cryostasis?

k3fs3n64igxx.jpg

• Nice additions
  • Nice additions

Thanx, Sven. :)

• Tourist Quark
    He's #335. He's #335.

Funny little man holding funny little things. But his DIP/MED isn't so funny. He might end up on a voyage or two. We'll have to see.

yhiza5reyd4s.jpg

• Thorozar Thorozar ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2018
    Tourist Quark
    He's #335. He's #335.

Funny little man holding funny little things. But his DIP/MED isn't so funny. He might end up on a voyage or two. We'll have to see.

yhiza5reyd4s.jpg

Funny that a non medical character has almost as high med, plus 2 other stats than an actual doctor of same rarity with nothing else. Compare to your previous immortal.
    Tourist Quark
    He's #335. He's #335.

yhiza5reyd4s.jpg

Funny that a non medical character has almost as high med, plus 2 other stats than an actual doctor of same rarity with nothing else. Compare to your previous immortal.

Power creep giveth and taketh away.
    Power creep giveth and taketh away.

Yep. The creepy power creep has given us some unusual as well as downright ridiculous crew stats. But even as someone with a collector mentality, I have always played to have the best crew stat-wise.

• Disguised Chakotay
    He's #336. He's #336.

Those creases on his pants are going to get very very crisp.

hc4y8jmudy3f.jpg

• Cadet Wesley Crusher
    He's #337. He's #337.

Bye bye Wesley. Bye bye Wesley. Bye bye Wesley. We hate to see you go.

nwd02a5qg94z.jpg

• Admiral Owen Paris
    He's the real #337. But he's gonna be labeled #338.

Forgot about him and he was IMed before Wesley. No matter.

0xncrwbclfd4.jpg

• Congrats
  • Hello Captain eljay,

Do you Freeze only the Super Rare crew or do you freeze Legendary crew as well?
  • Congrats

Thanx, Sven. :)

• Hello Captain eljay,

Do you Freeze only the Super Rare crew or do you freeze Legendary crew as well?

I only have 5 IM Legendaries right now - Borg Queen, Mirror Picard, Locutus, Ru'afo and Bell Riots Bashir - and they're at the top of my lists so they ain't goin' anywhere. Perhaps more to follow once I figure out where to spend my citations. (I also haven't decided yet if I should cite to 4 or 5 - probably 4 for those in the portal and 5 for those who won't be for another who knows how long.) But if any more are IMed, it will be because they're gangbusters so they ain't goin' in the deep freeze either.

• Douglas Pabst
    He's #339. He's #339.

A quick ancient beer and then I'll send him to the fridge to get more and then ... well, you know the rest.

smgj1fvzv5ew.jpg

• Age of Sail La Forge
    He's #340. He's #340.

I gave him a promotion and command of his own sailing ship and told him to just go down the plank ... er ... hallway to get his commission. Ta.

bj7sa0qom65c.jpg