Home The Bridge

Captain eljay's Immortalized Crew

Comments

• Commander Barclay
    He's #315. He's #315.

Nice pants.

9onnpt73woxt.jpg
    Fleet: The United Federation of Pragmatists

Our mission: Active game play, without taking things too seriously. The only requirements are 1) Be Nice, and 2) Play regularly. ZERO chatting/social requirements - we’re mainly in it for the Squad, Fleet and Starbase Rewards.

We have a few openings left for like-minded Captains!
  • SvenLundgrenSvenLundgren ✭✭✭✭
    You kids get off my holodeck......
    Starfleet Commission: August 12, 2017
  • You kids get off my holodeck......

LOL.

I can't wait until I get old enough to wear pants like that and be ornery. Oh, wait ...

Our mission: Active game play, without taking things too seriously. The only requirements are 1) Be Nice, and 2) Play regularly. ZERO chatting/social requirements - we’re mainly in it for the Squad, Fleet and Starbase Rewards.

• Losira
    She's #316. She's #316.

I am for you, Freezer.

Why yes, yes you are. Right this way.

bl1h2uugkf4j.jpg

• Mirror Mayweather
    He's #317. He's #317.

Going through my rather large stack of single premium pulls, Mirror May's 4th star popped up in a behold. Looks like he may even be useful for some voyages.

q0rgxskx3ggt.jpg

Congrats
  • Congrats

Thanx, Sven. I see your steady progress up the ladder. Keep up the good work. :)

Congrats

Thanx, Sven. I see your steady progress up the ladder. Keep up the good work. :)

Thanks. Now that Roadblock is out of the way, I should be able to move a few more along.
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mirror Mayweather
    He's #317. He's #317.

Going through my rather large stack of single premium pulls, Mirror May's 4th star popped up in a behold. Looks like he may even be useful for some voyages.

q0rgxskx3ggt.jpg

Congrats! I get a little less use out of Mirror Mayweather since immortalizing Klingon Torres but he does go on the occasional voyage, shuttles when others are on voyages, and is a critical member of my arena crew in the admiral division. Unless you have better primary SEC and secondary ENG crew, he should serve you well.
  • Congrats

Thanks. Now that Roadblock is out of the way, I should be able to move a few more along.

Roadblock. I like it. :D

• Wedding Day Quark
    He's #318. He's #318.

He gon need dat robe where he goin'.

jg9175s622di.jpg

• Locutus nee eljay
    a/k/a Locutus of Borg
    nickname Locutie
    He's # ... Numbers are irrelevant

xu47uluhdl2c.jpg

y845obgffbhe.jpg

iud8f326km8k.jpg

Awesome achievement! There outta be an achievement just for immortilizong locutus lol
  • Mirror Mayweather
    He's #317. He's #317.

q0rgxskx3ggt.jpg

Congrats! I get a little less use out of Mirror Mayweather since immortalizing Klingon Torres but he does go on the occasional voyage, shuttles when others are on voyages, and is a critical member of my arena crew in the admiral division. Unless you have better primary SEC and secondary ENG crew, he should serve you well.

Thanx. :)

For SEC/ENG I have Klingon Torres and Mirror Jadzia. For voyages, Mayweather and Torres are just about neck and neck for SEC/ENG but May has that extra CMD skill that's nice. He's made a couple of voyages during this week's faction event so I think he's a good B-team addition.

Cheers.

• Locutus nee eljay
    a/k/a Locutus of Borg
    nickname Locutie

xu47uluhdl2c.jpg

y845obgffbhe.jpg

iud8f326km8k.jpg

Awesome achievement! There outta be an achievement just for immortilizong locutus lol

I think the achievement reward for IMing Locutus should be Bartender Guinan. LOL.

• Locutus nee eljay
    a/k/a Locutus of Borg
    nickname Locutie

xu47uluhdl2c.jpg

y845obgffbhe.jpg

iud8f326km8k.jpg

I think the achievement reward for IMing Locutus should be Bartender Guinan. LOL.

YEEEEEES!! Oh wait...i ffed Guinan...the achievment should be the caretaker :smiley:
  • Locutus nee eljay
    a/k/a Locutus of Borg
    nickname Locutie

xu47uluhdl2c.jpg

y845obgffbhe.jpg

iud8f326km8k.jpg

YEEEEEES!! Oh wait...i ffed Guinan...the achievment should be the caretaker :smiley:

I accept your offer. Send him over on the next shuttle. ;)

• Locutus nee eljay
    a/k/a Locutus of Borg
    nickname Locutie

xu47uluhdl2c.jpg

y845obgffbhe.jpg

iud8f326km8k.jpg

You ffed guinan! Bro you got an impressive roster!
  • Locutus nee eljay
    a/k/a Locutus of Borg
    nickname Locutie

xu47uluhdl2c.jpg

y845obgffbhe.jpg

iud8f326km8k.jpg

Nah. I've got Guinan and the Caretaker at 3/5, so I can use another of either. I'm not picky. :)

• Lt. Commander Jack Crusher
    He's #320. He's #320.

Starfleet? Check. Female? <buzzer>. Alien? <buzzer>.

Can a hologram be frozen? If the temperature reaches absolute zero, can they move at warp 10?

vy5rdi35sa2v.jpg

• Automated Unit 3947
    He's #321. He's #321.

APU, is that you?
    Shhh. I am in disguise to catch the Squishee thief.
    Oh. <slurp> OK. See ya.
    Thank you. Come again.

jdqn6dev2876.jpg

• Locutus nee eljay
    a/k/a Locutus of Borg
    nickname Locutie

xu47uluhdl2c.jpg

y845obgffbhe.jpg

iud8f326km8k.jpg

Nah. I've got Guinan and the Caretaker at 3/5, so I can use another of either. I'm not picky. :)

Haha!
  • Warship Janeway
    She's #322. She's #322.

She eats compression rifles for breakfast. A wicked, wicked woman. Weak, too, despite all the rifles. Probably won't even make any shuttles in the next event. Then I take her gloves and kick her where the sun don't shine into oblivion. (Too harsh?)

8qu9honn40ll.jpg

• Tommy Gun Dixon
    He's #323. He's #323.

"... he is only a facsimile, a knock-off, a cheap imitation"
    - Data

x29z2xoutr54.jpg

• Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice job completing a couple captains right before the re-run event.
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • Nice job completing a couple captains right before the re-run event.

Thanx. They've been sitting on their tookuses for quite awhile now. I told them to get up and get to work or I'd take away their guns.

• Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    Locutus nee eljay
    a/k/a Locutus of Borg
    nickname Locutie

xu47uluhdl2c.jpg

y845obgffbhe.jpg

iud8f326km8k.jpg

Congratulations Eljay! Great achievement!

DB: Do Better
  • Jim Steele wrote: »
    Locutus nee eljay
    a/k/a Locutus of Borg
    nickname Locutie

xu47uluhdl2c.jpg

y845obgffbhe.jpg

iud8f326km8k.jpg

Congratulations Eljay! Great achievement!

Thanx, Jim. :)

• Captain John Harriman
    He's #324. He's #324.

Captain Tuesday is finally done. During previous crew crunches I had kicked his butt into cold space a few times. Then I got another and was able to sit him in a corner and wait. (He **tsk tsk** his thumb. Did you know that?) Got a second from a recent voyage and now I will show him the way to Wednesday.

lyb9xawy03a4.jpg

• [UFP] eljay[UFP] eljay ✭✭✭
    edited November 2018
    Cyrus Redblock
    He's #325. He's #325.

Since everyone *b*itches about leveling him, I decided he'd be my moneymaker.

l42ijuy79ykf.jpg