Home The Bridge

Neverending Campaign speculations

Comments

• *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shan wrote: »
    Shan wrote: »
    Hey everyone, for the next campaign we're changing things up a bit, there will be additional tiers!
    https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/17135/additional-tiers-for-the-let-it-snow-campaign-bonus-accolades#latest

The rewards for those additional tiers, from tiers 101 to 120, will be the exact same rewards as those offered in ranks 81 through 100. Does that mean there will be 2 4* and 2 5* citations? (and your link is looping - attached to wrong thread :) )

Rectified the link, and yes.

Thank you Shan! :)
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • UluruUluru ✭✭✭
    Thank you
  • Guess I’m buying into the December campaign after all haha
  • Thank you Shan!!! Need to clear out some event 4* cards so the extra cites will be a massive help! <3
    Going boldly since April 2020 | My Datacore profile
  • W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is another cherry on top! I have Kirk FE 1/5, so buying it was a no brainer. I love the equipment crates too. I had Tuskegee Mayweather at 100 3/4*, needing his outfit for months. I hit him in a portal and got the outfit from a premium crate the same day.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
    I suspect if there are lots of buys this month, extended tiers might be regular treats.
    I'm still thinking Mutated Paris and Fury Kes next and a Bride/Groom pairing of the Wedding Worf and Jadzia would be cool for Valentine's, plus the red would work for Lunar New Year.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guess I’m buying into the December campaign after all haha

Yep they got us.
    Let’s fly!
  • Has anyone updated the totals of what you get for buying the premium track?

I usually buy the premium if I feel the crew will help me in voyages. But an extra cite and dilithium are kind of swaying me into getting a 2 skiller.
  • Has anyone updated the totals of what you get for buying the premium track?

I usually buy the premium if I feel the crew will help me in voyages. But an extra cite and dilithium are kind of swaying me into getting a 2 skiller.

Give into the dark side and make it so!
    I'm only mixing pop culture references for you. :D
  • The best part is... they aren’t charging extra for the extra rewards :wink: *knocks on wood*
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
    Maybe they will only add tiers for special occasions, like holidays or Convergence and Star Trek Days.
    The next campaign should be running during Convergence Day, I think. What will it be? I made a joke about Mutated Paris 4* and Fury Kes 5* being a good pair of new beginnings for the end of 2020, but a new 5* is a possibility.
    We got Scrooge Data last year, so we might see something new this year. There's been talk of the Nexus Christmas Picard, but I thought of Q holding Voyager as a Christmas ornament in Death Wish. (I have that ornament.) I wonder if they could make it so we could use some Voyager schematics to build the ornament! They could pair him with the newish pack released Camp Nurse Janeway for a very cool campaign. Coffee Janeway is always welcome too though.
    (I was also thinking of CN Janeway with either Belle Q or Colonel Q in April for the 160th anniversary of the American Civil War. Plus, Kate Mulgrew has a birthday in April.)
  • EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have completely changed my tune with both Mutated Paris and Coffee Janeway since I FF my Evo Janeway. I want nothing to do with either now. :)

I could still go for Mobile Doc and Angry Seven. Still dreaming!

Could also have a surprises theme. Thinking Rigel VII Vina and Q2. Though this theme could really have anyone.
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 17hr, 20min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1575 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
    EnderW wrote: »
    I have completely changed my tune with both Mutated Paris and Coffee Janeway since I FF my Evo Janeway. I want nothing to do with either now. :)

Could also have a surprises theme. Thinking Rigel VII Vina and Q2. Though this theme could really have anyone.

With so many Janeway events, why not make another?
    Let’s fly!
  • With so many Janeway events, why not make another?

Music to my ears <3
    Going boldly since April 2020 | My Datacore profile
  • EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭

I didn’t exactly enjoy making her the first time, so don’t want to go through that process again. Though the game does seem to like to laugh at me because in the last week I’ve gotten 2 Janeways from voyages and I just saw a Mutated Paris in a behold.
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 17hr, 20min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1575 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)

I didn’t exactly enjoy making her the first time, so don’t want to go through that process again. Though the game does seem to like to laugh at me because in the last week I’ve gotten 2 Janeways from voyages and I just saw a Mutated Paris in a behold.

Maybe the universe is giving you a hint. I, too, got several Coffee Janeways lately. Enough to FF my keeper and have a 2/4 started for Evolved Janeway.
    I find that when you notice an up tick in a certain character, series, or type, it often means that that character, series, or type will be the crew in the next event. I added a handful of stars to mirror/Disco crew the week or so leading up to the mega announcement. Maybe Mirror Janeway will be the existing for the last event.
  • With the 5 year anniversary coming up, I wouldn’t be surprised to see a 5 year mission campaign :smiley:

Captain Level 99

• KPan [ISA]KPan [ISA] ✭✭✭✭
    With the 5 year anniversary coming up, I wouldn’t be surprised to see a 5 year mission campaign :smiley:

That would make sense, though we have just had both Kirk and Spock in campaigns, so who would this feature?
    Tribble Scotty or Rescue Team Uhura would be nice. But thats a lot of TOS campaigns close together. Perhaps a Five Year Mission portal pack or give away in January.
  • A legendary on the basic track would be very cool for a big celebration.

Six degrees in Inter-species Veterinary Medicine. Treating all manner of critters, from Tribbles to Humans.

Starport
  • Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    A quick look makes me think ENT and TNG have the most campaign legendaries. PIC doesn't have any yet, but I see no need to rush to make that happen. DSC has a fair number, but I wouldn't rule out another while the show is running. DS9 could probably use some love.

My hope is for Mirror Detmer (for collection) or AT Burnham (for SEC/SCI) in next campaign, then Bride Jadzia and Groom Worf for February, as mentioned above.
    Farewell 🖖
    9mfgiifawi1z.jpeg

We could use another Geordie.
    Let’s fly!
  • A quick look makes me think ENT and TNG have the most campaign legendaries. PIC doesn't have any yet, but I see no need to rush to make that happen. DSC has a fair number, but I wouldn't rule out another while the show is running. DS9 could probably use some love.

My hope is for Mirror Detmer (for collection) or AT Burnham (for SEC/SCI) in next campaign, then Bride Jadzia and Groom Worf for February, as mentioned above.

I also think Away Team Burnham would be a good choice. She's a well-rounded Burnham, but still has her strengths, and SEC/SCI is one of the harder voyager pairs.

She's not a top choice for me, but I'd certainly pick her up.
    Six degrees in Inter-species Veterinary Medicine. Treating all manner of critters, from Tribbles to Humans.

Starport
    Technically, none of the campaign golds have come from the original series itself. They all are from the movies. Two purples, M113 Creature and Kaliffee Spock, are the only reps for TOS.
    I made a chart the other day when looking at the campaign list I keep to see what looked likely after this one.
    This includes Beta, making the total 23 of each rarity.
    Series- 5*/4*
    TOS- 0/2
    TAS- 0/0
    Movies- 4/3 (This combines TOS and TNG crew. Each have 2 5* and the 4* split is 2/1.)
    NG- 5/4
    DS9/- 4/1
    Voy- 3/5
    Ent- 4/3
    Dis- 3/5
    Pic- 0/0
    LD- 0/0
    Next Generation is the clear winner with 9/46 or almost a fifth of the characters.
    Voyager and Disco are dead even for second with 8/46 with identical rarity splits.
    Enterprise and the movies are tied for third with 8/46 and identical splits.
    DS9 is fourth with 5/46
    TOS is fifth with 2/46 or just about 10%
    TAS, Picard, and Lower Decks are still left out.
    The next campaign will run through Convergence Day, so something very good could be coming.
  • sy8md34qf89g.png

Talas and Tolar in Blue Winter.

Wooooo! Looking forward to getting another Andorian.

Starport
  • I passed her up in a behold not to long ago, will pass on this campaign too oh well

Captain Level 99

• EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    Would not have expected this one. I mean, I like Andorians as much as the next person, but...